Saturday Morning Story Time

See very serious for a Paranoia comic.

I never knew Paranoia had comics. Amazing!

...Do we even have the clearance level to read this?

That's the end of issue/clone 1.

Issue 2

>storytiming Paranoia

You wouldn't happen to be a communist, would you?

Quite the opposite, friendo.

That's the end of Issue 2. Anyone still here for this?

Keep goin

Yep. Think its odd they're playing the setting straight but its an interesting read.

Clone 3!

Fellow loyal citizen of Alpha Complex here. Keep going, to stop would make Friend Computer unhappy, and we wouldn't want that, would we?

See, it's getting a little more silly.

I'm trying to figure out if Greens and Blues are killing one another as commies or if the left hand is like, the actual army. I don't know what's going on outside Friend Computer's complex, for all I know the US is engaged in war with it

There is nothing outside Alpha Complex Citizen! And to suggest so is treason!

IIRC its actually Earth recovering from complete nuclear annhiliation, and its pretty eden-like. Given the weird secret societies in Alpha Complex they might just be an interpretation of a historical reenactment group

>TFW you spend 5 minutes clicking street signs in the reCaptcha when you were supposed to be clicking cars

That's the end of Clone 3. And now a short intermission before we continue. Talk amongst yourselves.

Ive heard the latest edition of Paranoia replaced Commies with Terrorists. Any idea if thats true?

Not sure. Which edition? The kickstarter funded one from a couple years ago? It was more of a card game if I'm not mistaken.

Clone 4!