That episode where Brian and Stewie dressed up as Santa and committed a home invasion

>that episode where Brian and Stewie dressed up as Santa and committed a home invasion

The songs were great, tho'.

more like
>one of the best episodes of the entire show

only family guy could take an idea with so much comedic potential and make it as vanilla as every other episode

>one of the best episodes of the entire show
Overall, it really was (Christmas time is killing us was kino, even if edgy). But the episode really took a nosedive the moment they entered the house.

>that episode where Brian gave Stewie a rimjob

And that little girl went on to design the evil Santa robot from Futurama, forever cementing Xmas as a time of fear and dread.

yeah that was unnecessary, but the songs and pretty much the rest of the episode are still too good, the atmosphere is amazing, they only have a few other episodes that are as good as this imo

I thought it was hilarious, actually.

Americans are such sensitive little pussies. Go back to bombing brown people and sleep tight, faggots.

It was pretty funny

Faggotry like this pretty much ruins Brian and stewie episodes

you guys are sensitive

Two things this show does right is Stewie and Brain episodes and super long fight scenes.

*and songs
but you're right

>thought that drawn out "joke" was funny

Why?

wrong, and this is the box they buried it in

>not Herpe The Love Sore, which came a whole season before that
spotted the user who doesn't watch the show

Spotted the user that does.

that wasn't really a secret, I've watched every Stewie&Brian episode because unlike you I don't like blindly hating on stuff without building my own opinion
I've laughed way more that I'd have expected too

>that episode where Peter was retarded

You have little to no standards when it comes to comedy then, got it.

>says the user who admitted to not having seen it
sure, whatever makes you sleep at night

>First, we're not even Santa anymore, this has been a home invasion.

That line makes me lose my shit every fucking time, I think it's just Stewie's delivery sounding so nonchalant when saying it.