Ultimate Spider-Man Pt. 19

Picking up with Ultimate Fallout. Think I'm gonna post the entire thing because I hate picking and choosing select pages out of issues. Prior threads are here. Also sorry for being late, just snagged HD copies to replace the ones I previously had.

bump?

Forgot Pt. 18.

Some people consider this scene contrived, but I don't give two shits about what they think.

=(

This almost always makes me tear up.

Eat a dick Captain America

why are you doing this, user? you could have stopped before all this and we never would have known. we could have avoided all this suffering.

considering how people originally treated Spiderman amazed the girl isn't bitching he didn't save her fast enough

I'm honestly surprised he showed up.

These image limits can suck my dick.

Recently I've enjoyed finite stories with established endings and I consider this the end of Peter (until Bendis ruined it later on). It's for the reason that the Arkham Verse Batman remains one of my favorite incarnations, simply becuaes he has a clear beginning, middle, and end and doesn't go beyond that simply for the sake of keeping the status quo.
>PUnisher Max by Arron
>Sentry Vol. 1 by Jenkins
>Batman by Miller (starts with Year One, ends with Last Crusade).
>Superior Spider-Man by Slott (until he decided to keep incorporating Ock)

You should have died in his place, Cap.

I didn't take him to a hospital after he took a bullet for him, then I told him to walk it off.

Cap and the Ultimates can fuck off permanently for what they did to Peter.

Glad to see Aunt May isn't afraid to slap Cap. God knows he needs more people to knock him off his high horse.

Tell her about how you just left him to die. Tell her how you jus fucked right on off while he was unconscious.

Fuck. Fucking god damnit. Kitty did not deserve any of this.

Ult Tony is a good man.

Well some people are fucking morons.

I'm surprised there wasn't more, with all the people Pete's saved

=(

Cap's too self rightous to go that far.
Ultimate Cap can step on a landmine. The least he could have done was be honest. "Oh hey, we could have saved him but we had more pressing matters to attend to. Yes, we know he's bleeding out, but that's what being a super-hero is all about and it's about time he learned that."
>Fuck Cap with a rusted tetanus dildo..

So did Peter go to Valhalla?

Badass.

One can only hope Thor.n

Lol no, Bendis brought him back to give his "blessing" to Miles.

Yup

We don't talk about that nonsense here.

ffs Rouge how could you forget gloves.

What are you going to do now Fury? MJ knows the truth! She knows you took out Peter so that he could become director of SHIELD at age twenty and btfo you out of your dream job where you fuck up every week but someone else pays the price!!!!

Did Rogue just give that woman an abortion by touching her hand?

The fucking Westboro sermons write themselves, don't they

I'd like to read this article

damn it user...i didn't order these feels...

>Spider-man

ffs Mary jane

Tony looks smug as fuck in that third panel

So here's something I've never understood: The Ultimate universe has name brand stuff like CNN while 616 has the knock-off names like BNN and shit like that. Why have the actual names and logos in one universe and not the other?

I just want to say that Tony's brother probably doesn't deserve a big statue of him like that.

You'll never have a friend turn into a sun while grieving your death

We dont deserve this sadness

Goth Kitty is CUTE

>Peter, Scott, and Logan are in Valhalla.

This makes me really happy anons.

I can't say she's wrong.

Can I get a quick rundown on those guys in the second panel?

Dunno if they're important, but they look like Val Kilmer.

Probably because 616 started back in the day when places would charge you to use their name. So marvel would have had to pay a ridiculous licensing fee to just use CNN, much less Coke, etc.

By the time Ultimates had come around though, most companies had discovered that the free advertising of having their products show up in books/cartoons/etc was more than they'd make with the licensing fees. So they started letting people use those products/names.

So instead of Marvel having to pay out $20k to have Wolverine drink a Coke, Coke let's the Wolverine drink coke for free because 4,000 kids will now want to drink cokes just like their hero Wolverine.

Damn I want to fuck this Kitty, she's cute.