So what happened?

so what happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nz4JRL3VXo4
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Teen-Titans-Go-2003
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She realized that teen girls are so unstable they cannot be trusted with such power, so she tried to forget she had it.

dey tooker

She was a ghost the whole time. Beast Boy sees dead people.

She shat in someone's else then they shat back into her's.

The follow-up comic disagrees.

>The follow-up comic
what comic
did i miss something?

the show ended

The tie-in comics for the show called Teen Titans Go!, which confusingly have absolutely nothing to do with the shitty reboot that stole the name.

Just let the mystery be.

Mykan happened

youtu.be/Nz4JRL3VXo4

oh
i dont fucking care about the ruined lmao so random reboot
NEVER
I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AND WHAT THEY HAND IN STORE FOR THE NEXT SEASONRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She eventually went back to Slade along with Robin

No, the comics are officially tied with the original show, they came out in the 2000s. Nothing at all to do with TTG, just the same name.

And they give significant closure to Terra's story, and introduce some characters who might have appeared in season 6 had the show continued.

fine
i'll go take a look

user i cant find the specific comic
anyway you could link or point me in the right direction?

i'm to lazy, read all this shit readcomiconline.to/Comic/Teen-Titans-Go-2003

much appreciated user

She pretended to have forgotten/actually forgot and was just content to be a regular high school student. Her brother found out and confirmed it was her, but let her stay there since she was happy.

Thanks for spoiling that shit for the other user, fucktard.
Hey, you're not me!

but we are all anons user, i'm you and you are me, we are also the one that asked for the comic

This user is LYING!

I'm definitely me! If you don't believe me ask me a question only I would know.

I like to think the writers planned some big elaborate plot by Slade that brought her back. But the comic's simple explanation is still satisfying enough for me, just to give it closure.

knew this bitch was just pretending..

Did they fuck in this continuity or what?

they sure did

Man fuck OP for reminding me and fuck this show. It still hurts that it has no ending.