User STOLE MY TOY TRUCK!

user STOLE MY TOY TRUCK!

Other urls found in this thread:

anitasnotebook.com/2014/06/does-caillou-have-cancer-true-story-and-urban-legend-behind-caillou.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How's that cancer?

And God stole your future. You gonna whine about that too?

MOOOOOOOOOM

I have my own, you fucking Make-a-Wish moron.

Cry more, Krillin

You better start the training

he doesn't actually have cancer you know

anitasnotebook.com/2014/06/does-caillou-have-cancer-true-story-and-urban-legend-behind-caillou.html

>They say the reason Caillou is bald is because in the books he was at the age when kids don’t have hair yet, and when they made the cartoon they wanted him to look the same as in the books –right down to the very bald head. But they had no idea what a huge controversy that decision would start up amongst both parents and kids.

I said Krillin, not Yamcha

Caillou's grey shirt VA died

rip

hi niggers

>age kids don't have hair yet

dude I was born with a full head of hair, I don't understand

Most people aren't.

you're grounded grounded grounded grounded

You're grounded.

Steal forty cakes to get back at him.

Cailou always makes me think of the kid who got impaled in Taarna.

Who had worse autism Sup Forums, Doug or Caillou?

ONE PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH

Caillou was a toddler, whats Doug's excuse?

Jesus Christ, user.

Reminder that Doug was 11 and not a high schooler and he behaves like a normal kid for his age.

You don't want it back. I shoved it up my ass after taking a very big dump.

Shut up and bring daddy another beer before I punch you in your soft spot again

Caillou stared outside and he stared outside and he stared outside and he

and im gonna shove it up my ass. what of it

Jesus christ, I thought he was a high schooler. This is as bad as finding out that Ash from Pokemon is 10-12 years old, and not around 16-18.

That shit is still not normal for an 11 year old.

I thought no one would ever know.

He's been ten for about a decade.

there are close to a thousand episodes of Pokemon. Even if every episode is a single day (despite there clearly being time skips at several points in the series), Ash should be at least 14 by now

>There are even many parents that won’t let their kids watch Caillou because they don’t want them watching a show about a kid with cancer.

Why? Do they hate kids with cancer? Would they let their kid be friends with a kid with cancer?

> at the age when kids don’t have hair yet

But there is no such age. I was born with hair.

Go home, Caillou, you're drunk.

You are

Fake News.

I wish they would have let him age.

This is a cartoon that's so bad that even braindead yuppie moms rant about how much they hate it on the internet. I want to see some kind of creator response to the hatred, does anyone have one?

Narrator: "It was a different time."

I'm still holding out for the Russo Swerve of Ash being a vampire.

Ok that still doesn't make sense. Kids generally are born with a full head of hair. Many of them then lose it shortly afterwards. However it grows back quickly. All of this happens within the the first year of life. Happened with all the my nephews and my niece. It doesn't however happen to a 2-3 year old like Caillou.

>and he behaves like a normal kid for his age.

No he doesn't. Not by any stretch of the imagination. Being self conscious is one thing that kid had full on anxiety disorders

saitama?

Caillou started before the internet came out, so it was harder to learn about things. It was probably a common misconception back then.

You're grounded