youtube.com/watch?v=K956y2om92I
youtube.com/watch?v=ZfmqSOr2-NY
youtube.com/watch?v=uGSjsyezFzk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whats his problem?

Always getting electrocuted.

He got replaced by Cyborg

youtube.com/watch?v=H-edqockL90

he realized that his powerset basically can end a story before it starts.

Don't worry I'll just-

kek

More like J'ob J'onzz

Is this phenomenon exclusive to J'onn?

This doesn't happen nearly as many times as Sup Forums makes it out to be.

No, Superman jobbed a lot too. Usually from electricity.

Did you watch the video ?

>The last one

... I wanted the green one.

Xavier and pretty much all telephat had this problem really, specially the ones that are heroes

I want him to transform into a girl and fuck his pussy.

I want to see Xavier vs J'onn

youtu.be/K956y2om92I

Batman was leeching off all of their powers clearly. That's why he was so OP in the DCAU and everyone else was at half power

Nice Dunkirk meme

Fucking Batman.

No matter how any times I see this it never fails to make me smirk

I'll help y-AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

To be fair, everyone in the show except Batman got a serious power downgrade. Martian Manhunter, being the most bullshittingly OP one other than the Flash, and only because most of the Flash's writer's are hacks that take "he can run fast" to the extremeeeee, anyways he got the biggest downgrade in power.

Cause like, super strong shapeshifting telepathic invisible phase through walls mind control mind reader is kind of like, a lot of powers. He's basically just 6 strong heroes put together.

Flash got it even worse than him though in regards to being nerfed, although he got less abuse by nature of the fact that nerfing rather than simply incapacitating him actually rendered him inert as far as storytelling goes.
It's testament to how fucking OP he is that they had to nerf him AND make him job just to get a modicum of tension going.

Justice League Action has MUCH more superior power levels. I never feel like any of the main heroes job. Superman actually dodges shit and Batman gets fucked up all the time.

Don't worry, J'onn, I'll help y-OH SHIT ANOTHER VIRUS AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH

>Computer virus
>Beast Boy becomes an amoeba to destroy it

I personally like the lower power levels of JL and old Superman. I think Batman got a bit too much plot armor in JL though. But the lower strength of the heroes allows for much more mundane threats and less on McGuffins. Lex can be a threat because he's smart and can make strong technology, he doesn't have to rely entirely on Kryptonite to fight Superman because Superman isn't Invicibleman.
There is merit to a superhero who is vulnerable, you can create much more tension when even the goons are capable of hurting him.

It's one reason I really like the 2003 TMNT TV series the most out of all the various incarnations they've been through. Even the grunt Foot Clan fighters can get the upper hand at times, rather than our four being invincible except when we're about to cut to commercial break or they're fighting the new Bad Guy McGuffin for the first time.

Why doesn't beast boy just become a germ, reproduce millions of times in the span of a few seconds, and then ALL of them become kryptonians?

>green
>alien
>wears a cape
>jobs a lot

youtube.com/watch?v=K956y2om92I

space niggers are worthless

Holy fucking shit

>I bind the phoenix with the power of AAAHHHHHHHHHH

Let's be real every character in Dragon Ball Z has jobbed. I was going to say "except Goku", but whenever Goku isn't completely incapacitated he's busy jobbing as well.

The only times Goku hasn't jobbed it's either because he got a bullshit powerup, is doing some bullshit team attack (a la Spirit Bomb), or is about to do something so monumentally retarded that it basically counts as jobbing (keeping Freiza alive, not going all out against Buu, FUCKING GIVING CELL A FREE ONE-UP AGAINST HIS OWN FUCKING SON).

Why does Flash trip all the time?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZfmqSOr2-NY

J'onn's got no chance
youtube.com/watch?v=uGSjsyezFzk

>Somebody shooting his chair at 1:20

TURKEY.

That voice. I'm glad people started voicing Professor X like Patrick Stewart.

What is the point of giving him disadvantage against fire, when everything else works as effective?

seriously why does he keep getting electrocuted