So why /did/ Mandy put up with him?

So why /did/ Mandy put up with him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BxSrDn3NReA
youtube.com/watch?v=XMHPWH4dUJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because he put up with her.

He was fool that amused her sometimes and someone she could manipulate

Better than not having any friends, or being forced to hang out with Mindy.

Buenos dias

She has no friends because she's a cunt.

His stupidity leads to interesting situations and he often does funny things, like torture grim.

he had shared custody of death

He's got a huge dick.

He obeys.

Wasn't she asked this and she responds with something positive?

Couldn't Grim take them to court about that entire mess considering Mandy cheated? I know it was his own damn fault for agreeing to the bargain but he could also bring up them DISTURBING THE NATURAL ORDER!!!!! and all that

Because she has no other friends.She's a loser

Notice how in the Oogy Boogy movie her greatest fear said she never got to admit how much Billy and Grim meant to her? She wanted his prepubesent dick.

Because no one else is stupid enough to put up with her. Besides, having a stooge you can manipulate is useful sometimes.
She totally wanted the retard D when they grew up.

doesn't that black nerd kid like her though?

Almost the only one who genuinely likes her and does so no matter, he's easily manipulated, and his antics are occasionally amusing to her and/or lead to interesting things

alternatively as they got older it turns out he has a giant dick or is a savant in sex

Yes, but in a way that repulsed her both physically and mentally.

BUENOS DIAS

Billy reminded Mandy of her dog.

She gradually comes to like him somewhat over time though (she doesn't show it much)

Namely when she discovers that Irwin was originally as much of a beast as she was only his dad had the balls to shut that shit down when he was a baby before he became similar to how Mandy is now.

When Mandy is undergoing a similar transformation, Irwin stops it, telling her he loves her the way she is

She wanted the soul of his dying hamster.

She was friends with him before that though.

Come to think of it, weren't there some early episodes where they outright would remind Grim that he wasn't allowed to reap any souls? I know there were times where he went about his day's work with the intent of taking people who's time had come anyway (Like Skarr in the movie) but that always seemed like something that would cause immediate imbalance on Earth and cause the powers that be in the Underworld to come to Grim's aide sooner in order to rectify the situation.

This.

Blacknerd liked her but that was about it.

His innocence and gullibility ensured his friendship and loyalty.
He is Mandy's only friend, and once puberty hits the only friend who will spend time with her because he wants to rather than being a creepy horndog.

Buenos Dias meme great because it's believable to think Billy probably played a game of slap ass in the gym locker room and thought it would be funny to try on Mandy, seeing nothing sexual about it.

Billy is like a slave to her.

This was Mandy's reaction to thinking Billy was eaten by a kraken in the movie. She never shows this kind of reaction to anyone else who may or may not be dead in the show. It's clear that she has some sort of feeling for him other than entertainment/slave.

Implying Mandy wasn't a slave to the cock.

because she and billy have nothing better to do

She also nags him about doing his homework and stuff. She's cold, but she does care about his well-being.

pretty sure she likes him but just cant bring herself to admit it. shes been putting up with his absolute stupidity since they were babies and instead of hating him for it, she cares about his health and wellbeing and education.

she acts like a bitch but she always makes up a dumb excuse to go save billy whenever he gets fucked instead of being happy hes gone. then theres the times shes gotten jealous of billy having other female attention, which could just be normal jealousy since hes all shes got, other than grim.

as for billy, hes been trying to hit that since he met her. and its reaching, but over all the times hes made out with mandy, and yes its been more than once, shes only become violently ill when it was irwin

oh and her worst nightmare was never telling billy or grim how much they meant to her and ending up with irwin

I wager their teen years were rather confusing then...Poor Grim if he ever ended up walking in on them.

She's grooming him to be the perfectly obedient henchman.

>hey grim, whats "insectile propulsion"?
>oh billy..

Didn't she have a fuck ton of clones of him in the future? And yeah I remember her being asked the question and the answer being a positive one as well

That actually makes sense

Some other user had a pretty good theory. Billy, if left alone, would destroy the world just by accident out of his own stupidity and ineptitude, while Mandy would come to rule the world if left alone. If she leaves him alone, he would accidentally hit the blow up the earth button and leave her without a world to rule, but while she's with him, his nonsense distracts her from world domination. They have to hold each other back for the sake of the world.
It's kinda fanficy but I can dig it.

shes known billy longer

>Grim has gone full Hellboy by that point
>nothing really surprises him anymore
>Billy starts asking questions about sex
>its just friday for him

At what point did Grim stop hating the two of them?

its not a theory, its pretty much canon though I can't remember the episode where its brought up (pretty sure its one of the later ones after the change in the artstyle).

Wasn't there an episode where Grim is temporarely free yet he misses having Billy and Mandy around?

Wouldn't she have left him to die all those countless times if that were true?

He never did, he just grew used to being pushed around and found some happiness, there were many moments where he legitimately cared about their safety

>Billy dies
>goes to Heaven
>annoys the shit out of them
>gets kicked out to Hell
>annoys the shit out of them
>gets kicked out back to Earth
Grim is doing them a favor

Never. It's why Horror's Hand didn't effect him.

Keeper of the Reaper

This. Misery loves company.

>offering billy a deal instead of destroying him outright
its LOVE

>Horror's Hand
I haven't thought about that movie in years.
youtube.com/watch?v=BxSrDn3NReA

Based Voltaire.

The episode where mandy becomes emperor leto and makes everyone harvest cinnamon because it gives them something to do that isnt bothering her, grim and billy. Also she was cloning billy like emperor leto did in dune and she also had an ulterior motive for it.

>pretty sure she likes him but just cant bring herself to admit it. shes been putting up with his absolute stupidity since they were babies and instead of hating him for it, she cares about his health and wellbeing and education.
>she acts like a bitch but she always makes up a dumb excuse to go save billy whenever he gets fucked instead of being happy hes gone. then theres the times shes gotten jealous of billy having other female attention, which could just be normal jealousy since hes all shes got, other than grim.
>as for billy, hes been trying to hit that since he met her. and its reaching, but over all the times hes made out with mandy, and yes its been more than once, shes only become violently ill when it was irwin
pretty much, Billy/Mandy is a great ship when you realize this

>I wager their teen years were rather confusing then...Poor Grim if he ever ended up walking in on them.
probably

hard to say when, but unlike what some people say I definitely feel he did stop hating them eventually, even if he'd rather be free(also I have a feeling one of the reasons he got more compliant over being their servant is he probably realized that the odds are good that they'll one day die and he'll presumably be free then, and since he's immortal he can just wait it out)

>Those digits
Voltaire also has a song dedicated to Doug Jones, the greatest "man of a thousand monsters" of our time.
youtube.com/watch?v=XMHPWH4dUJ4

and thicker

I really don't think Mandy would ever dress like that.

Mandy actually loves Billy and the show isn't even trying to hide it - it just doesn't go down the "romance and crush" route or has eps dedicated to it.

I mean even when Mandy ended up a world emperor with absolute power and an immortal being she continued to clone Billy for companionship for who knows how long. She truly NEEDS him to function.

eh her default outfit in the show is fairly feminine, as are most of her alternate outfits, Mandy's not one of those girls who thinks that dressing feminine makes them weak, heck as she gets older I see her as the kind who'd use her looks to maximum advantage

wayne?

You guys are overthinking
>She has no nose
>He has too much nose
It's simple

What's the common consensus regarding the show? I'm just sort of hopping between different seasons. Does the quality increase/decrease as it goes along?

Decrease, but it never becomes shit, just goes from great to ok.

Could the casting have been more perfect? Grey as Mandy was enough for 10/10 waifu material, but a Jamacian Grim was such an outstanding comedic choice.

>that episode where many tries to cuck billy and the guy she found was such a complete psychopath and cucked billy so hard he sent him to another dimension

Why did Mandy not have a nose again?

They're gross.

art style random choice

Didn't she say she found them gross

She wanted his nose.....it was always the nose.

What was Mandy's fucking problem with Scooby?

I'd take an Atoms Scooby series over that dumbass mcfarlane tier shit

The last two seasons or so weren't nearly as good in my opinion. Show as a whole is great, though.

At that point I think he'd just reap himself.

Makes sense.
First thing Billy does when he meets an alien is let him eat everyone's brains.
First thing Mandy does is take over his body and eats everyone's brains.

when faced with an entity of evil, mandy does her best to outevil it. skooks didnt stand a chance. and also she ate all the dicks behind his back

BUENOS

Something something unstoppable force and inmovable object

This.

Behind all of the gloom and doom and occasional Mary-Sueness, she was an awkward kid. She had her own insecurities (like with Mindy always bullying her, looking ujp to Eris) and felt betrayed when Pandora actually didn't like her.

He stopped being depressed in season 2 and started to fight back against their demands a lot. Then there was the times he would be hanging out with either Billy or Mandy alone and actually enjoying their company.

>then theres the times shes gotten jealous of billy having other female attention
Now that I think of it why did she go after Billy's mother every time she snagged him away from her when she was turned into a child?
Exploding penguins was the only thing I remember well in that episode.

just jealousy. wanted him all to herself. its only happened a precious few times. only other time i can remember is when billy starts latches onto dora and mandy snatches him back

As a kid, I never did ship Mandy and Billy. They seemed more like a Rocky and Mugsy relationship.

Now though, I kinda hope they'll grow up boning like rabbits.

>Rocky and Mugsy
>implying they didnt FUCK all day
boys and girls eventually fall for each other. just how life works. the childhood friend ALWAYS wins

There's also the Blandy episode

i was going to mention it, but decided against it. she says that billys girlfriend has to be super desperate. kept repeating desperate over and over but thats it. that could easily just be a standard joke instead of a jealous dig. in a possible future where billy marries blandy though, adult mandy shows up to say that giving up on love, like she did, is the smarter thing to do

Came here to post it.

Thats not what my Taiwanese hand puppet shows tell me

Because Maxwell Atoms had no idea his pilot was going to win the contest, and suddenly he had to make a 6 minute cartoon into a 12 episode series with no decent writing experience.

the rude and nice duo isn't new

>tfw i got the best end and married my childhood friend
>tfw i almost fell for the new foreigner student exchange meme

Sounds feminine

Some girl needs to claim Billy or dominate him in order for Mandy to get possessive of him. That was the issue she had when Gladys turned young and bossed Billy around. She wants to be his only boss. Soon as Corn got married to young Harold and left the picture. Mandy straight up leaves the episode with her position still dominant over Billy and therefore ceases to be possessive over him.

Is that mac demarco and who's the girl?

Looks like Sky Ferreira to me

Because Billy and Mandy are the perfect ying and yang. They balance and compliment each other's faults and strengths.

bump

You know, that kind of makes me wonder just how bad of a hellspawn Irwin would've ended up as if his parents were as weak willed as Mandy's. Keep in mind that the fucker is 75 percent supernatural as well. He'd make Mandy's antics look like child's play.