ITT: Characters that are LITERALLY you

ITT: Characters that are LITERALLY you.

For me, it's Teodora; intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

I'm a big gay Otherkin who fights Nazis and hangs with King Arthur, so naturally I identify with Griff.

bump

>Nihilistic
Do you know what this word means?

I'm a manlet pervert who only baths once in a week.

>nihilistic

She was a fan of gallows humor but she very clearly wasn't nihilistic.

How do you do, fellow homo sapiens?

For obvious reasons.

>year is 2k17
>he is still a human bean

I had a gym teacher once who looked almost exactly like Al.

You are a teenage Mexican girl who dresses like she's in the 80s and is stuck in a coma?

>is stuck in a coma
i didnt know this

do you also have ghost cancer?

I'm Marcella, because she's better than Teodora in every way

Daily reminder frollo did nothing wrong except not purge gypsy fast enough

>Not knowing the meme
>The year of our Lord current year

a relative failure in his early 30s that your gf is about to break up with you cos she doesnt want to sink with a possible useless guy but suddenly gets entagled with a hot succubus that you gives the cummies cos you are too horny? ..... kden

her but boy

>>/tumblr/

shit I dont know .... is there any relative fat (have some weight on me but not Amerifat levels of morbid obese), that just happen to dropout midway of his engineering career with severe crippling depression that waste time with some autist online (further worsening his depression and loss of hope in humanity), that is also highly cynic?

Reminds me of Alex from MTV's Downtown. Just lose weight and you'd fit right in, tubby.

>LWA is tumblr
how?

Qrong

Mire like a shitfaced wanna be voic actor too confident in his looks thay lost a girl he loved vecause he cpuldn't man up and twll her the truth

Because it was shit.
Also you're posting it on the wrong board, and your image is a gif for no reason.

post belly that belly

Any kind of chronic loser will do the job. You should have stayed in college, crybabies like you dont stand a chance in the world of real men. Either kill yourself or change your sad attitude.

but also depression

Fuck that was meant to be spoilered

A literal bully magnet?