WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

mods not doing their jobs
Sup Forums crossposters shitposting en masse
ironic Sup Forums shitposters joining in

Shills

PIIIIIICKKKLLLLEEE RIIIIIIIICCCKKKK

Rick and Morty is the new ponyshit and must be purged.

This. Take it to /trash/.

this doesnt feel right, ive never seen so many people unanimously celebrate a cartoon like this, roiland is paying somebody or some real /x/ shit is going on
is rick and morty an anti religion and anti authority version of mk ultra

>WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING
Pickle Rick is in the house tonight.

Roiland.

Oh boy more ironic shitposts. Does it make you feel good to see that little exclamation point on the tab?

>using the nature of internet memes to advertise your show and to hide the fact that you are doing so to bypass blocks

i just use the thread watcher.

The end times have come.

We're getting Schwifty

I just woke up and honestly don't know what's going on, or what i'm supposed to get from the "viral marketing" stuff in the OP
Is R&M paying shills to shitpost?

And what's the deal with the stripper?

Pickle Rick is funny.
Stop being contrarian

Stop being so white. Be rainbow instead!

Sup Forums a shit. It deserves its fate for not ostracizing shitposters, for or against the show

Have a pickle.

Sup Forums happened.
No, really.

Save me Sonichu!

damn look at that fertile forehead

Sup Forums is truly the worst board.

Go back to Sup Forums you alt-right drumpfer-trumper. We'll pickle our dicks in your white ass tonight and make it alright!

*BURP*

Sup Forums isn't even in the top 5, maybe even top 10 shittiest boards.

more like a 5 head

No, Sup Forums has really gone down hill these last few years.

>2 episodes into season
>Sup Forums has no idea what the writers intentions are and goes full nuclear
I'm not sure if Pickle Rick is supposed to be a big middle finger to the intellectual/meme loving fanbase R/M has spawned or its a LOL RANDOM joke that was made to please them.

I seriously can't tell from the previews

god wasn't there some hentai comic where the guy said he was going to impregnate the girl's forehead

That doesn't matter. It's still not even in the top 10 because Sup Forums as a whole has gone down, not just Sup Forums.
Besides, nothing will be worse than Korra Finale or MLP exodus.

Lemme impregnate your *burp* your head with knowledge, Morty...

God's not real Morty, he's not real. There's nothing but nihilism so you gotta turn yourself into a Pickle, Morty.

I'm Pic-*BURP* Pickle Rick, Morty... that's what I've done, this is what this episode is gonna be about Morty. I turned myself into a pickle Morty. I'm Pickle Rick now.

for you maybe

But was there a hentai comic where the guy said he was going impregnate the girl's head?

4u?

You know. That thing.

SUCK THE PICKLE MILHOUSE!

*BURP*

I'M DEATH!

BANE?

PICKLE RICK IS THE NEW BANE

CALLING IT NOW

EMBRACE PICKLE RICK

Someone's mad at the show and trying to turn people against it through reverse psychology and spamming.

why not both?

Needs more pickles

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE, BATMAN!

I'M PICKLE BAAAAAAAAAAAANE!

A boy falls in love with a pickle.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the pickle's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls the vegetable, and is overjoyed to find out that it has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the pickle, it only looks at him with a vegetative expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the pickle he called is not the same pickle he fell in love with. In fact, the pickle doesn't exist in this universe at all. It is the pickle's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of PICKLES.