OTP Thread:

You know the drill:

-Post your OTP
-Try showing some fics focused on your OTP
-Crossboarding OTPs are welcome too

Also maybe we can get some crossover ships this thread?

Captain America and Conan, from "What If #43" is my OTP. there are no fics or nothin, but its fucking kino, man

:^ ]

star is a cuck lol

Damn the power of really good fic. Damn it all to hell.

cute and perfect

they act like they are married half the time and they always enjoy each others presence
they make each others lives better by being around each other and have made the other a better person
no matter how far they drift from each other, they always find one another

>Also maybe we can get some crossover ships this thread?

Alright.

Is that Jaune?

it's pure crack, but at the same time it's a really fun ship*, wish it had more Sup Forums safe art though(seriously 90% of the art for this ship is smut)

*I think it's because Panda has a lot in common personality wise with Edd's main canon ship, Marie Kanker, just without the sexual assault & stalking baggage Marie brings with her

They had good chemistry early on.

Yeh.

Nice, one of the few Jaune ships I like

Vickypedros are obsessively tsundere towards Tootie for some reason, that's probably why Demencia was created,to be a mix of both.

and pretty much the only other Sup Forums safe Panda/Edd piece

Where is she from?

Good taste

Panda Delgado from Body Bags, a violent indie comic from the 90's(that relatively recently had a successful kickstarter for a new mini-series), believe it or not she's only 14(which means depending on what grade Edd is in, there's at max ~2 years or so of age difference between them, possibly as little as a couple months)

Thanks.
And also
>14 years old jailbait.
Wew.

>-Crossboarding OTPs are welcome too
okay

>Crossboarding OTPs are welcome too

>all of those Pharmacy shitposters
I often wonder how it's like to live with such a shit taste

Look at this trash ship with absolutely no basis in canon.

I love it.

I think he meant cross board ships that have at least one Sup Forums character involved, like say Jenny Wakeman and Mechazawa

and since I brought up that ship, might as well post what little art I have of them together

>find bizarre crossover fanfiction
>even more bizarre crossover pairing
>expect it to be absolute shit
>it's finished so I decide to read it because nothing better to read at time
>it's actually good
>I really like it
>can count on one hand the amount of decent fanfiction that exists for this crossover/ship

I'd post what ship it is, but I'm still embarrassed to ever have gotten attached in the first place

Not bad, user.

>I'd post what ship it is, but I'm still embarrassed to ever have gotten attached in the first place
do it anyways, it's unlikely that anyone here will care enough to mock you for it

I see you've found the Japanese dude.

I, too, have found the Japanese dude.

Ah yes Ashes to ashes

I think anyone who ships rosewick ends up finding the japanese dude, who I'm pretty sure is a chick, I mostly just follow their twitter these days

can never tell anymore, can stick with dude though

Is "dude" not gender neutral? I always thought "dude" was like "steward." Or "aviator." Or other words that don't have anything to do with airplanes..

"Prosecutor."

Whoops. I deleted that post for the sake of a typo and now you've been cut loose. Sorry.

surprisingly enough there's actually pretty minimal fanservice involving her in the actual comics, and indeed even in dialogue her physique doesn't come up as often as you'd think it would

Not too surprising considering her official age.
I don't read capehype comics so I wouldn't know any better.

S'all good

>Not too surprising considering her official age.
that doesn't really stop it from happening in other comics, it's what makes it so surprising in regards to Panda(like most of the official fanservice for her is in the covers and the occasional doodle the creator posts on his facebook, and those are pretty tame even then)
>I don't read capehype comics so I wouldn't know any better.
it's not really a "cape" comic

even if Body Bags' setting is technically a superhero setting(or rather a post-Superhero setting) but that's just a background detail for the most part

crossboard, but I find it too funny.

Oh well nice change of pace though, is it also because of fear of the SJWhales or what?
They do know, that that group don't actually buy vidya or papah's right?

not really, Jason Pearson isn't exactly SJW(although I'd say he's pretty far from being a rightwinger either)

within the first couple of pages of the first mini we have one of the main characters stab a pregnant woman in the gut(he admittedly does have a comparatively good reason for doing so)

Nice, so the tits are just big for the "because I can".

Holy shit its perfect

Panda was originally designed to be a parody of how young women were often drawn in Anime of the 80's and 90's(I'd say there's a fair amount of Kei from Dirty Pair's DNA in Panda's design and character for example)

Yesterday I ended up in a fucking fanfiction trap. What do I mean?

Well, imagine a supposed shipfic that utterly destroys the core characters under the pretense of a "psychological study", filled with misery in every single chapter, but it's written in such wonderful prose that it makes you want to give it a chance and hopefully see things get better, even if you start to understand that there's just no going back from the OOC-land the author thrust the characters into. So it's not like your usual bad fanfic, but a genuinely beautifully-written story that is just painful to read, but you cannot stop out of a sense of hope, and then it ends in hiatus with things worse than ever.

Only once before have I been genuinely disgusted and upset with a work of fiction (fucking fanfction, even), and that's with that "Death of Batman" video, where Batman gets kidnapped, raped, turned into a drug addict, and it's all supposed to be his fault because he didn't do more to help some random crackhead asshole.

spoiler'd for very slight nsfw connotations
i dont see enough art of tthese two

fuckin ell

>shes coming back, right?
>this character the implied relationship wasnt just another one-off, right?
>right? ;_;

RGB isnt allowed to be happy and neither are we

Its just so cute

>tfw this prismatic cameo cunt gets more art/ship credibility with him
gotta give the fujos what they want i guess

Looks like somebody read Faunus in Heat

Isnt he like, totally canon/sorta not canon RGB's ex?

This is now a 2013/14 Jelsa thread

I'd post my Jelsa stuff but they're all lewd

he's one of mod's friend's characters i guess madras was too but thats not important.
mod and omo (i think thats the artist) sorta shipped them together and drew comics of them n whatever but im not entirely sure thats canon.
It's the creators art, and its hinted at when rgb is introducing hero to the market, but its not explicitly canon

are we ever going to find out what happened between them?

I doubt anything really happened between them, Qrow just hates Jacques and his spawns

pain is choice
and i choose to hurt

I've seen this pic in a/the previous OTP thread and I'm still confused as to what this is. Yes I know that's Elsa, but who is the other guy? I thought it was Jon Snow till I saw the pointy elf ears and realized that its an elf dude. But who and where from media is that elf guy?

Like an arrow through the heart

Don't be so sad, relationships in the end are just dust in the wind

you stop that

Then post and or show it via imgur.

Fight me, losers.

no need to get all burned up

i mean...if you insist

I know it's crack but I couldn't help it.

Sorry, ships like Arkos are my achilles heel

>Crossboarding is welcome
>posting ships that may be crackshipping crossovers or just non Sup Forums

Neat, Imma post a Sup Forums one too.

anyone happen to have any jane/dirk in their folders? the tumblr tag is cancer and i dont imagine deviantart is any better

kino

>crossboarding
So I can post Sup Forums, right?

Two anons already have so I'll assume yes, also 10/10 taste

>Two anons already have so I'll assume yes, also 10/10 taste

Make that THREE anons. The OP image is Elsa and a Witcher character.

Oh I never actually gave that much of a look, at barely a glance I thought that was fucking Loki from the first avengers movie

Let them imagine with their fan"art".

>when you realize /ourguy/ Lincoln scored in season 1 while Finn is still chasing some bubblegum slut in the 7th season
Sad!

Arkos got remained Ashes to ashes here

STOP BEING SUCH MENA BULLY PEOPLE!

He's going to have to wash ash out of his hair

Jake: Hey Finn! Why are you still chasing that used up piece of chewing gum thats been fucked by the whole kingdom!?
Finn: What can I say? I guess I'm just a low self esteem cuck!

he still has her recorded on his phone, it can still sail
come to think of it...has anyone made fic/art of lewd recordings she may have left for him?

oh boy we Sup Forums posting?