Greg Universe

Reminder

>Greg>Pearl.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2mkTPgZZXnU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If pearl doesnt end up fucking greg im going to lynch that dyke zuke

Sorry but Greg is going to end up with Blue Diamond.

Bonding over their love for dead pink women?
That's bit thin a foundation, I'm afraid.

Of course Greg and Pearl will end up fucking, P wants that murder cock

Or their love of Steven

>Greg cucks another Pearl
2 for 3(4?) there

Post Greg pics

Here's the additional image

Reminder
dogshit > this show

This is some real high quality shit.
Keep it up.

Lucky for you I love this ship enough to plow the Stygian depths of tumblr to find art for it.

your tears sustain us user

He didn't even say something derogatory you dumb faggot.

Huh...

Ballarina x Rock Star actually works way better than Rose ever did.

>tfw you make a thousands year old AYYLMAO leave her duty of protecting the world just so she can fuck you and make babies
Greg is the man.

>Bara Greg
I-I don't know how to react.

>leave her duty of protecting the world
It's canon that she was riding the dick carousel for all those millenia.

Wtf I wanna murdercock her so bad

Truly the best possible ship in the series.

Do you want modern dance?
Because this is how you get modern dance.

Disgusting

kek, Greg's bellend almost lines up with the rest of his tan

>disgusted of this a year ago
>now i cant but love this shit

you fucking did this to me Sup Forums, now im a preg fag.

you ruined my life.

Just embrace it man. Co makes us all trash.

He's going to end up as her sex slave.

I don't know why but this thread makes me feel all warm and happy inside.

You know, the more we hear about how Gems work, the more I'm starting to wonder how Steven was even made. I actually have doubt they even had sex.

>and i'm ukf
what did she mean by this

Rose might've just stuck one of Greg cum tissues up her gem hole and let it gestate a bit. We're already had Virgin Mary allegories involving Greg, so who knows, that just might be the case.

Shitty way of writing "Like".
It's based on this song.
youtube.com/watch?v=2mkTPgZZXnU

I just like the idea of Pearl, Greg, and Steven being a happy family.

For all we know, she might have just started eating his hair till he went bald.

Sucrose got asked one time if Rose could've had Steven and lived, and she replied that a Gem could theoretically have as many kids as she wanted, they would just end up as normal humans. Rose specifically chose to give up her being so that Steven could have Gem powers.

It's sweet to think that two people who hated the fuck out of each other would end up falling in love after grieving over the loss of their significant other together. I almost get the feeling that Rose would have wanted them to end up with each other, she seemed to have had a really open interpretation of relationships.

So basically Rose is the bitter fat chick who lost out?

The more that I think about it, the more hilarious it would be for Pearl and Rose to swap places in the narrative but keep their personalities.

This. Steven deserves a real mom, not just three vague mom analogues.

This would have been the better origin story for Steven Universe. Would have given Pearl a satisfying character Arc of overcoming her need for Rose and her contempt for humanity, and it would have given Rose a chance to show some actual character.

maybe he should get a mom who doesnt actively try to get him and his friends killed

Heh. I get the feeling tumblr wouldn't have been so keen to adopt SU as their pet show if that's how the narrative turned out.

maybe i can make your mom suck my dick while she makes your dinner.

sorry she cant maybe i can suck your dick instead

cant hear you bud your mom is a noisy bitch and is making a mess here.

ok ill suck your dick tonight see you at your place

>"Hey Greg, can Rose move like THIS?"

Pearl is STICC

Even better.

>show that is all over that queer shit
>ends up with a happy little nuclear family
How mad would, well, basically everyone be?

I don't cry. That's Steven's job.

>tfw Greg and Pearl would essentially be my own parents when I grew up
Thank God I'm not like Steven though. I'm more like Obi Wan Kenobi plus Mister Peanutbutter

Your mom hot?

A vaguely british sounding taking dog?

>you fucking did this to me Sup Forums, now im a preg fag.
Uh, I think the name of the ship is Greal. Also, a pregfag is something very different...

>dogposters

>go for make out session with Poil
>her nose gouges your fucking eye out

>gregxpearl

This is the first time I've ever considered paiting the two of them together, and the more I think about it, the more I like it.

It's pretty much how puts it, with the added bonus of them both trying to move on for the sake Steven, who despite reminding them so much of Rose is desperately trying to be his own person while living under his mother's shadow. It's really sweet.

Add in thirsty as fuq Amethyst and fusion and you get , which I need more pics of, please and thank you.

show saved wth

Technically accurate.

I highly doubt that. Have you ever tried to fellate someone and cook at the same time?
Maybe she could fit that in while stuff is baking in the oven, but knives, hot oil and open fire are not Mr. Weewee's friends.

Most people would be pretty disappointed in this completely tone deaf ending after we spent an eternity setting Pearl up as gay as fuck.
That's some "writers are running out of ideas" shit you'd see in a ten-season sitcom.

She liked a woman (Rose) and then started liking a different one (pink haired chick) that looked like the first one because she wasn't actually over the original yet. Rose was probably her first experience with being in love with someone, and she hasn't had an opportunity to broaden her horizons yet. She could still conceivably be bisexual. All the fusion hijinks don't count because Gems in general seem to be thirsty motherfuckers for that shit.

It's complicated.

stop posting

drawn by Sugar herself
>Steven tells his friends he has two moms
>and also a dad