If given the choice, would Sup Forums rather be a hero or villain?

If given the choice, would Sup Forums rather be a hero or villain?

strawpoll.me/13639266

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13639266
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Being a villain would be such a hassle. You couldn't go anywhere without problems

most villians just decide to become a villain even though they're placed in a similar situation as a potential hero would be like the only difference is that most villains have a history in crime prior to their origin story

I want to be a "hero" but my methods for achieving that status would probably make me look like a villain instead

i'd be a villain desu it seems way cooler than being a hero plus I don't have a very strong moral standing to fight for justice and help others (like if some guy's gonna shoot you it's your fault)

Can't I be neutral?

If I really had superpowers I would probably just live my life out normally while helping people out wit my powers here and there when I see they are in trouble.

A low-key superpower would be nice. Can either use it to commit petty crimes/prank people, or use it for good.

I guess most people if they have powers would just keep it hidden.

depends on power-set and universe

Man of Murder
>if Goku killed Raditz

>strawpoll.me/13639266

Well, the murderverse doesn't have any actual heroes, so it's not surprising that your poll, albeit a very low participation rate, is almost at 50/50.

Neither, i'd use my powers simply to benefit my daily life. I wouldn't commit crimes or stop them, i'd just be me with some part of my life way easier.

I'd want to be able to teleport or run really fast. Not slow down time or perceive things faster, just be able to go from a to b really fast so i don't have to worry about work commutes and travelling.

Honestly tho what's the point of being a villain? You have everyone gunning for you. Reminds me of that comic Nemesis where the guy just "pays" his henchmen around 10-20 million dollars to basically plunge the world in WW3 by killing everyone in the government, I mean even if you do pull it off there's too much heat on you.

>Choosing villain

I should like to be a low-key hero, no matter what power I had. I'd feel compelled to put on a mask and adopt a gimmick while stopping local scumbags.

You can be a hero and still take over the world, right?

>if

But that's exactly what happened

>b-but Piccolo...

Goku held Raditz still for Piccolo. He knew what was going on. He knew they were going to kill Raditz.

I think we'd all be Deadpool-esque antiheroes.

Hero-me would just kill every criminal and not even attempt to save people.

Basically the worst kind of anti-hero.

If you're a hero, people will hate you for doing this, or not doing that (look at police). But if you're a villain, you get to do whatever you want. Sure people will hate you, but at least you deserve the hate (plus, there will almost always be people out there defending you anyway)

I would be a thief. Easier to keep audience sympathy while having fun with my powers and I'd still be in a position to do some real good.

It depends what my power/abilities would be.

I would be a hero for fun.

I'll be myself, others can judge me if they want.

I think I'd be a good hero.

I'm not a good person. Trying to convince myself I can be isn't worth the trouble.

>He thinks superheroes are good people

user, they are on average the biggest dicks in their universe.

Hero. Being a villain is taking the easy way out.

And how exactly would you determine who to kill?
Would you even consider the consequences?

Buzz off Ennis.

Goku's not new to killing. It's just that he has always had the standard of "if I don't have to, I won't." He usually even warns whoever he's fighting to stand down when it's not a tournament thing. Even in the Red Ribbon Saga he killed Commander Black and a bunch of mooks in jets and tanks in the last fight when they refused to back down.

Good is not necessarily nice.

I would murder the people controlling the governments that are just in it for money and the legit evil corporation owners. That would probably make me a villian though.....

If I became a villain, every comic I've loved since I was a wee lad would've been read in vain.

I'd be a hero in that I'd actively try to save people but knowing myself would likely go too far in striking back against things that Is see as unjust in society and would probably be declared a criminal eventually. I'd be like Magneto but not a racial supremacist.