You guys think we could get pic related at some point? It would blow all other capeshit movies out of the water

You guys think we could get pic related at some point? It would blow all other capeshit movies out of the water

I hope not. This would be such a clusterfuck.

That sure would be neato.

Not going to happen but that would be cool as heck.

We can only hoe that this happens.

Only if we can get Drake Bell in there too.

Fuck it, put the japanese spiderman in there too. I'd watch the fuck outta this movie.

No. Because it would be expensive, likely fuck up the deal with the MCU and no one outside comic fans would likely care more than they do for any other Spider-Man movie.

>Fuck it, put the japanese spiderman in there too
He's too old

Could we get Hulk-Verse with Eric Bana, Norton and Ruffalo?
Throw in Ferrigno for good measure.

I doubt, it's craziness supress even the concept of "shared universe" in movies.

Eh. Tobey Maguire is 42. People complained about Homecoming CGI. But the amount they'd have to use on him by the time they made this movie would be insane.

We probably will. I can see the Spider-Man films start to dwindle in interest, so they pull this off, and it would wow people with how many Spider-People there are. Add in animated versions and all that, and you got yourself an easy billion.

Did you read Spider-Verse? It was a Slott story about mystic Spider eating pan-dimensional vampires filled with endless stupid death of characters more powerful than our Peter, who dropped the big bad in his first appearance basically the second he had any meaningful information to go on.

This
Spiderverse was shit, the movoe should just take the "spider-men from different dimensions" concept and do it's own thing ala civil war

They can just do like Civil War, pick the basic concept of a shit comic and turn into a good movie.

>He's too old
So? Hiroshi Fujioka is older and he came back twice to be in two shitty Kamen Rider movies, Shinji Todo could do the same.

what if it was the clone saga instead?

>clone saga
>all three spider-men look drastically different

We are getting a Spider-Man film every 2 years from here on out. The 2nd one coming out months after Avengers 4. With Marvel and Sony not wishing to retread any villains/situations from the previous films, they're going to blow by a lot of content really fast. Spider-Verse is inevitable at this point.

>Only if we can get Drake Bell in there too.
No, fuck you.

if it was up to sony you'd get all kinds of stupid shit

Both the MCU and both old Spider-Man franchises have numbered dimensions in the Marvel multiverse, so it wouldn't break anything.

>>Sinister Six Part 1 and 2
I struggle to see how you can make a 4 hour story about the Sinister Six and have it stay interesting for that long.

The rule of films is that if you do sequels, you have to introduce new elements into the films or else they are boring and forgettable. For example, each LOTR film works great because the story are able to bring new characters, elements and ideas from the world in each iteration. Compare that to Matrix 2 and 3, where 3 doesn't introduce any new ideas and it's one of the most forgettable films because of that.

Spider-Man works if each movie feels episodic and has new ideas! You can't just say "We're going to make Part 1 and Part 2 films" with any subject! The Sinister Six is not a cross movie concept!

>It would blow all other capeshit movies out of the water

no it wouldn't.

get outta here.

Spider-Fags are the most obnoxious Marvel fans. They want everything to come back to Peter.
>>Peter should be the main character in Infinity Wars
>>Peter should be able to fight Thanos on his own
>>Cap should tell Peter that he's the "Greatest Hero of all of them"
I can't fucking stand Spider-Man fans because they have to act like Peter is this central force to everything. Like the universe should bend to Peter.

It makes sense, though? How the fuck would you fit the Sinister Six in a 2 hour movie.

you'd need 6 hours so where's part 3

Sony's deal finishes after the next two Avengers movies and the Homecoming sequel. And Sony has shown already that they're more than fine pushing out films that exist outside of the deal that are based on other Spider-Man characters. Given how much of a clusterfuck Sony is, and how they're always more than willing to throw tons of money at their bad ideas. It really wouldn't be surprising if after the deal finishes, they decide not to negotiate a new deal with Marvel and try to do as they please, only to jump back to their leaked ideas when they realize they have no idea what to do.

EASILY! The villains who survive the previous films have a grudge against Peter and try to kill him. Just build an action piece where Peter loses against them at first and then the finale battle where he fights all of them. When the villains are in a group, the act off each other.

Like, you can easily, EASILY do Sinister Six in an 2 hour film! Hell, Thor Ragnarok is confirmed to be the shortest MCU film and that film looks packed.

>Starring Emma Stone as antagonist Carnage
I knew they were retarded, but that's so far beyond anything I had imagined.

it is a ultimate universe thing in their defense

What makes you think a Sinister Six film would be more than 2 hours? Maybe 2:30 in time, but a Sinister Six film would largely be built off the momentum of previous films. When you know the villains, it's easier to have them have scenes with each other, especially when their goal is the same. We'll just see more of Spider-Man's developments based off the previous film, and you'll be up and running. Just because there are more villains doesn't mean the actions sequences should be an hour long each.

No, but if we're really lucky in another 20 years someone will make a movie loosely based on spider-verse's plot and show Andrew Garfield and Tobey Maguire getting merc'd