Reminder that Gwen Poole is beautiful

Reminder that Gwen Poole is beautiful.

Other urls found in this thread:

derpibooru.org/1149960
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder that not only is she not real, but girls like her don't actually exist. (And if they did, they would never be single for long.)

Are you implying they can reproduce asexually?

How the fuck did you get that from my post?

Real girls are trash anyway.

Reminder that you can't stick it into 2D.

>implying
2D girls are for cuddles, faggot.

>Waste time and money trying to put my penis into some stuck up hambeast
>Possibly end up with STDs, a child, rape charge, etc

It's not worth it anymore. More and more men are waking up to the fact that the modern woman is trash.

reminder that Gwenpool looks like Questionable Content

>Piece of paper sliding across urethra.jpg

>2D girls are for cuddles

you can't do that either with a 2D girl

That's an excuse that only a beta fag would use, and coming from a waifu fag, come on, you are not kidding anyone

>he's never cuddles a 2D girl
What a fag. Stick to 3D, you filthy piggu.

America and its satellite states aren't the whole world, fag.

We are getting closer each day.

I'll be honest, the biggest draw of gwenpool for me is gurihiru's artstyle. if the series ends up looking like every other airbrush sameface style I might just drop it.

Reminder that she is based off Heather Antos her creator, instead of creating an original character, like Kirito in Sword Art.

Forgot pic.

Look at this smile! I want to protect it!

>That's an excuse that only a beta fag would use, and coming from a waifu fag, come on, you are not kidding anyone

Ah the "he doesn't worship the almighty hole, he's a loser!" excuse of feminists and normies. You'll wake up soon son. Modern civilization gives women no incentives to be decent human beings and they are slowly reverting to their primal state.

>Implying women all over the world aren't garbage

Are you a white kid who fell for the "muh submissive Asian waifu" meme?

No, I fell for the reality of European white girls.

post a pic of how your body, blur your face if you will but let's see how you look like.

>muh submissive Asian waifu
>Submissive

Shit taste.

Cute drawings aren't enough to make a decent comic.

Absolute perfection.

This isn't /soc/

She looks like a totally spies extra
I love it!

>perfection
Tiny t-rex arms. Disfigured right-side hand. Crooked nose. Giant sasquatch feet.

She's meh.

>having the same dyed hair makes the character unoriginal
>kirito in sword art

>CZECHOSLOVAKIA

Of course waifubait is attractive. It's not like someone like you would have high standards.

Why does everyone on this site think they know anything about women? There are fucking 3 billion of them, if you legitimately think they're all gonna be the same and that what happens to them is absolute then you're just retarded.

>bark!
No user you don't understand!

She's a self insert mary sue. Heather Antos is a cunt.

>do not repost
Oh, fuck, you've done it now.

DUDE 4TH WALL BREAKING

>That's an excuse that only a beta fag would use

Good luck being a roasty and/or a cat lady, because no man with a spine will stand up for this kind of mentality. They were commonplace a few decades ago, and it resulted in a +70% rate of divorce and modern perpetually bitter feminist & single soccer moms so no thanks, I don't need to drink from the skeleton surrounded water source to know for sure if its poisoned.

I wish I had Guruhiru money so he could draw my crap.

>There are fucking 3 billion of them,
And none of them would date an user. We know that much.

All women are the same. Their biological imperative doesn't give them the luxury of being unique.

They all want to breed with Chad. Period.

>3 billion of them
There's a lot more bacteria in the world, do they all have unique personalities too user?

>biological imperative.

Bacteria aren't part of the human species.

Sup Forums bait

>There are fucking 3 billion of them
Ah, yet another non-native English speaker thinks he knows what guys in English-speaking countries go through to get girls.

Buenas noches mein fuhrer.

yeah, how come that Gwenpool has disgusting small hands??

His words are more /r9k/ than Sup Forums.

I look forward to the Japanese perfecting date gynoids. Finally a woman that I can have a worthwhile conversation with.

for some reason I always read /r9k( as ''rekt'', I bet its a fitting name

to justify never trying, rather than risk being turned down.

All men are the same. Their biological imperative doesn't give them the luxury of being independent.

They spend all their resources on chasing the hottest women they can find. Period.

>implying it matter at all when the women themselves don't bother knowing themselves and rather just jump on the nearest bandwagon so they won't feel lonely

Also what most peoples are referring to as a woman ITT are actually uncultured Americanized woman, we're starting to get more and more of them where I live and its such a sad sight. Buncha plastic wearing, materialistic dumb asses that won't think for themselves and expect the entire world to grovel before them because they fit the american slag standard, only to become bitter afterward as they realized they were fed bollock and that it won't help them find the ''perfect'' man.

The kind of woman that throw everything traditional under the bus because ''muh freedom, muh bodeh'' without realizing they're replacing something grown over decades if not centuries of work and sacrifice and accumulated wisdom for some fancy looking untested gimmick that end up being nothing more than a phase they'll replace as fast as they can.

Yet look at the civilization we've built. What have women done besides get fucked by Chads and shit out some kids?

Men want to dominate, build, and breed as many women as possible. Women only want to breed with Chad and raise his children. Which gender is more useful?

>we've buil
WE

She's based off Gwen Stacy.

Reminder that when a man fails at something, it's that man's fault.

And that when a woman fails, it's still the man's fault.

/r9k/ please, can't we just greentext embarassing stories or something?

Usefulness is a subjective concept, though. There are people who purposefully abandon civilization and go live in the woods, and they're happier there. And that domination you mentioned has caused unimaginable suffering throughout history, was it really worth it then?

The fact is that both genders are driven entirely by base biological impulses. Sickening, but true.

How can 3D holes even compete?

It's humanly impossible.

>ask how 3D can compete
>post 2D fuglies
You're really not helping your case here, anons.

But the point is that a male's biological impulses led to the modern world and gives them a lot of wiggle room when it comes to personality.

Women only have one purpose and that is to breed with Chad. they're all the same. Why do you think when the subject of dating comes up, the onus of being the interesting and fun person is always on the man? Why do you think when incels complain about not getting women, the most frequent piece of advice is variations of "be interesting dude"?

>2D uglies
>Defending 3DPD

>virgins trying to justify their own insecurities finally reaches the next level

>Implying 3D women are superior to 2D women

Literally name one thing that makes them superior.

inb4thealmightypisshole

It's okay to be gay, user.

But Gwenpool never fails!

Only virgins place any sort of stock in being a virgin. Sex is overrated and only vapid brainlets place it on a pedestal.

>They spend all their resources on chasing the hottest women they can find. Period.

obviously you don't know the great feeling of fingering a petite goth girl or getting your dick sucked by a milf

sexual pleasure its always worth the troble and if you are smart you don't have to spend too much.

I always pay for my own tickets, for my own food, no gifts beyond a small candy or chocolate and I always get laid.

It also helps to be tall, attractive and even lifting, but the point is that anyone can be good at getting girls and getting girls make life better and it makes you happier.
So that creating art, spending time with the family , cooking and traveling are the only things that make sense to me

>Implying faggots aren't redpilled

incredible

>But the point is that a male's biological impulses led to the modern world and gives them a lot of wiggle room when it comes to personality.
But it also makes men commit atrocities and lesser forms of abuse on a scale that women can barely even comprehend. Gotta take the bad with the good, user.
>Women only have one purpose and that is to breed with Chad. they're all the same. Why do you think when the subject of dating comes up, the onus of being the interesting and fun person is always on the man? Why do you think when incels complain about not getting women, the most frequent piece of advice is variations of "be interesting dude"?
Women not having personalities is simply a result of it being so much easier for them to get men than the reverse. Look at what happened in societies with shortages of men - women changed REAL fast, and the effects still linger in many places where that happened.

You Barneyfags have no right to shit on others' tastes
derpibooru.org/1149960

>The fact is that both genders are driven entirely by base biological impulses. Sickening, but true.

Not that we could make more out of it, but alas modern peoples tend to disregard the possibility because of peer pressure from ignoramuses, such a sad sight. To the point that if you even hold any kind of traditional perception of gender roles (because honestly they were kind of right and its better for the both of us if we specialize ourselves into something peculiar rather than seeking some weird equality/status quo that simply cannot be made real due to biological constraint) you're looked at like you were a loony.

Also IMO basic biological impulses aren't a sad or sickening thing, its just that its a more primal way of perceiving thing that is simply unfit of our modern selves since we can be far more than that without that much effort put into it.

>Gwenpool is getting BTFO!!!!
>By Deadpool!!!!
>They become friends one page later after exchanging a couple of lines about being in a comic book.

This comic is shit, man, there is nothing cool or creative about it, even Harley Quinn actually does a lot of wacky shit when it comes to action scenes, here we have TWO Deadpool like characters and what we got is BLAND as fuck, a generic fight scene with nothing special to look at

You'll understand once you experience it son. The media makes it out to be some life changing experience when it really is just a bunch of skin slapping together.

All I'm saying is that those specific examples are fugly. If you want to convince anyone that 2D > 3D you're gonna need to do a much better job of it.

>But it also makes men commit atrocities and lesser forms of abuse on a scale that women can barely even comprehend. Gotta take the bad with the good, user.

One could argue that men are capable of this because of the range of personalities they're allowed to have unlike women.

>Women not having personalities is simply a result of it being so much easier for them to get men than the reverse.

So you agree with me on that point. Why bother with women when they have no personalities?

>Look at what happened in societies with shortages of men - women changed REAL fast, and the effects still linger in many places where that happened.

And that'll never happen again. The modern woman would be lost without a man to guide them.

>Dude dump your waifu folder
Nice try user but I can see right through you.

This is actually wrong, like incredibly wrong.

Being a male virgin is literally equivalent to being subhuman

Waifufags are killing the industry.

You dumbfuck, hottest is obviously subjective. I'm not saying guys all go after one girl, but they do spend all their efforts (directly or indirectly) chasing whichever girls they find most attractive, at the expense of everything else I might add.

As for the rest of your post, you're fucking delusional because you obviously have an attractive face. Fugly guys like me can't get laid even if we lift and work on our "personalities".

>So that creating art, spending time with the family, cooking and traveling are the only things that make sense to me
If we weren't on Sup Forums, I'd say you're actually a girl pretending to be a guy.

Oh, so we should be brooding about how we don't need women and lusting after them at the same time like this intellectual here?

>mediocre weeb art
>beautiful

>So you agree with me on that point.
No, I don't. You seem to think it's an inherent thing, but I'm saying women aren't forced to develop personalities like men are (often painfully) due to current societal conditions, which can change real fast.
>And that'll never happen again.
Wars will never happen again? That's quite optimistic of you.
>The modern woman would be lost without a man to guide them.
When people go through difficult times, they change in ways you wouldn't think possible.

>Lusting after women

He's lusting after superior 2D you mong.

No need for a folder dump, just put up some decent images. That one is a good start, BTW, better than the shitty waifus posted ITT so far.

>>So that creating art, spending time with the family, cooking and traveling are the only things that make sense to me
>If we weren't on Sup Forums, I'd say you're actually a girl pretending to be a guy.

See, that's the kind of stuff that virgins would say, saying that stuff like cooking or traveling are ''girly things'' while they are AWESOME things, that or just stale bait.

The point is that being that closed minded is the main reason as to why girls don't want to be with you, because, newsflash!!! Girls don't like bitter YOUNG men that only spend time watching cartoons, reading comic books while saying that adult stuff is ''for girls''

>You dumbfuck, hottest is obviously subjective.

Yes, go after what YOU find hot. What's the problem?
>but they do spend all their efforts (directly or indirectly) chasing whichever girls they find most attractive, at the expense of everything else I might add.

Not true, most guys do their job and go after girls on their free time because they need those jobs to have the money to ask girls on dates.

Most people that constantly date are usually well put together people with healthy social lives, jobs and defined goals in life.

Honestly dude, if you don't date is not because you are ugly, is because you are a fuck up without ambition and goals.

let's see if I'm right, describe yourself? How do you spend your days?

Remove salad

don't bother. NEETs don't have the concept of actual responsibility instilled into them. Cooking for example is a girly thing beneath them even though it saves you a ton of money eating outside.

What kind of art do you make anyway?

>That one is a good start, BTW, better than the shitty waifus posted ITT so far

THIS, so sick of the Gwenpool Folder Fag that keeps dumping the same 12 Gwenpool pics and changing the names to post them again, and again just to samefag threads