If you had to fuck one of the Gems, which one would you pick?

If you had to fuck one of the Gems, which one would you pick?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13645002
strawpoll.me/13645003
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Aquamarine

Amethicc

Either Jasper or best girl Rose

Peridot without question

Pearl or Lapis

For me, it's the Aquamarine

Any day of the fucking week.

The inevitable Diamond fusion.
To save earth.
Garnet tho..

does gem have pusspuss?

Lapis Lazuli

The ones in the picture or the whole show? Cause in the picture that would be a 4 way tie between Pearl, Garnet, Lapis, or Amethyst.
Rest of the show that would currently be Yellow Pearl

Peridot.
small and green gets the peen.

here. Aw shit, didn't notice her in the pic oops

The one that is canonly physically perfect

Someone make a comprehensive strawpoll, I want definitive best gem answers.

Steven of course.
Prime chubby shota meat.

strawpoll.me/13645002

strawpoll.me/13645003

Lapis because she doesn't look like a gremlin

>strawpoll.me/13645002
Ah fuck, superior poll. Do this one.

:)

Forgot Steven and Zircon. Sorry.

and EMerald

my diamond

And a whole bunch of other like Sardonyx.

*others

Fuck off.

Well that would depend on whether or not i could murder cock that gem as well (as in convince them to be a hybrid) I'm a girl so for the sake of discussion let's assume I have a functional dick and when I could murder cock them.

If I could do both, then a diamond. Or if she's not a fusion or dead or whatever I would go for white diamond before the rebellion. After murdercocking her into a hybrid and potentially changing the course of the earth's history/colonization, I could use the offspring's powers and position to blackmail the empire. Since they lack knowledge about how hybrids work, I could threaten them with the potential of their precious leader being shattered the moment I die/the offspring is taken away from me. It would have to 'leech life from me' until I died of old age and that process would be 'interrupted' if any physical harm would befall me, intentionally or otherwise. I could raise it into a leadership role and use it as a proxy to rule the empire from the shadows. With it's influence I could get more gems to fuck/murdercock until I had an army of hybrids of various gem types which I'd use to undermine the other three diamonds. Instead of shattering gems in front of the empire for all to see, I'd have the hybrids 'take care of them' behind the scenes, disposing of shards in black holes. It'd start with weak dissenters and then move on to other stronger gems so that the hybrids have plenty of practice, eventually to the point wherein all gems could be replaced with hybrids. Those who survive the uprising would be shattered or could join the hybrid collective. The gem empire would become the hybrid empire, and I could pass knowing that a civilization had been converted into beings in my image.

Or zircon. Zircon is a qt.