Upcoming Nick schedule

Welcome to the Wayne got BTFO and is probably going to be sent to Nicktoons. Loud House and Spongebob reign supreme.

Other urls found in this thread:

kidscreen.com/2017/07/27/welcome-to-the-waynes-new-tv-world/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>JoJo Siwa: My World
Is this Part 9?

So it's just like CN who only airs TTG and Gumball in a smaller amount.
Doesn't this look inherently wrong at the execs of these companies? Does nothing about a channel that only airs one show ring a bell?

No, it's even gayer.

Sauce?

>This schedule doesn't show the names of the giant fucking Nick Jr. block or the Nick@Nite block. Which doesn't even make sense considering Nick Jr. and Nick @ Nite aren't run separately like Adult Swim is.
>Black Text on Dark Blue background
Absolute shit.

shit text for shit show

>Welcome to the Wayne
Bunsen 2.0, also read Harvey Beaks.

I think Welcome to the Wayne is in a similar position as Bunsen is a Beast and TMNT where they only show up on the schedule when new episodes come out.

Looking good.

Could cut down on the Sponge, but thankfully more varied and willing to take chances than TTGN.

>So it's just like CN who only airs TTG
Spongebob has good episodes tho.

>They're just gonna kill off WttW like Harvey Beaks

We thought Nick wasn't like CN. We were so fucking wrong.
Just like TTG, except that with Nick it's two mediocre shows, Spongebob and Loud House.

I didn't care for it much anyways.

JoJo's got her own showshow?

Hell yeah. Fuckin' Abby driving her way, she's as good as Nia with ten times the personality.

are you a troll, if not, fuck you

they aren't mediocre, they ere good

but all of the episode of welcome to the wayne got over a million views in just the u.s.a. so far and the same goes for bunsen is a beast

>but all of the episode

As long as it pulls in ratings, it doesn't matter. Learn how to business

Not to mention that people with cable rarely watch live television anyway unless it's a new episode premier

i forgot the s

>Caring about Nick Jr.

Not enough for Nick's standards. For years, they have sought a cartoon that instantly gets the same amount of viewers as Spongebob. The Loud House was the only one to reach that mark. They gave up on every other cartoon after 2-4 months since 2006.

They kept FOP alive so they had a second cartoon until they found what they were looking for. No matter how pathetic and shitty FOP became... Once TLH came, FOP went straight into the trash compactor.

Spongebob always gets ratings, even it's newer episodes
where stuff like FOPs went fast into slumps in its newer episodes, Spongebob still gets ratings
TTG doesn't really do better than other shows

Why the fuck are Nick jr and Nick at Nite even still a thing? No one watches fucking Nick at nite and their are far superior alternatives to Nick jr for adolescents.

>people getting asspained over summer scheduling

You retards do know that it's common for networks to do this shit in the summer right?

>and their are far

*and there are far

but welcome to the wayne and bunsen is a beast is getting just as much and sometimes more views than the new spongebob episodes

yo dumbass, just because it's common doesn't mean it's not bullshit

>No one watches fucking Nick at nite
I do but only for Fresh Prince reruns

Are they finally making a cartoon out of thier capeshit sitcoms?

I thought they didn't have Nick Jr. on weekends.

>tumblr link below pic

Wayne's on hiatus. It didn't get Nicktoon'd, it just gets reruns there like TLH does. It returns in September.

kidscreen.com/2017/07/27/welcome-to-the-waynes-new-tv-world/

At least Nick airs new shows

Why does the Nicktoons channel have the same Thundermans and Henry Danger blocks?

>N-Nick Jr doesn't count because of reason
Really Sup Forums?

So kids even today can know the pain of being out of school sick and having shit TV choices in the middle of the day.

Since no one is watching the channel.

>Still get pretty solid ratings
>PAW Patrol is their pre-school golden child like Dora before it
>Why are Nick Jr. and Nick at Nite still a thing?
Dumbass

Bullshit. Kids today have YouTube and streaming options. They aren't stuck having to choose between Blue's Clues, Young and the Restless, and fucking Oprah like we used to. They can just load up a Markiplier playlist or some shit.

Kindergartners aren't watching fucking Youtube, at least if the parents aren't retards.

If you are on a tablet, guess what they're watching? Nick Jr.

I'm not sure that is helping it either

>thier

>even it's newer episodes

*even its newer episodes

>they ere good

>People actually watch "The LGBTQP House"

god fucking damn it i thought only CN was like this
they're totally going to kill off WTTW after only 1 season, just watch