I'm dropping this. Nothing has happened

I'm dropping this. Nothing has happened.

Anyone here could have told you that from the moment Bendis was announced as the writer.

>Expecting things to happen
>Bendis
Well, obviously.

>Bendis
Like, the writer?
For comics?
That Bendis?

Yeah. It's an Iron Man comic book.

It's the least worst thing he's writing right now.

Why did you pick it up in the first place?

>complaining about nothing happening in a Bendis book

You should have known it was going to be this way well before starting. Bendis' biggest flaw aside from his Bendisspeak is his extreme decompression. He does in 12 issues what most writers could do in three.

Remember when Bendis wrote a tie-in arc to Original Sin that lasted so fucking long the next year's event came and passed him by?

At least the premise is good.

Which tie in was it?

Last Will and Testament of Charles Xavier.

Has that ever saved anything?

Ever?

>Nothing has happened.
That sums up the majority of Bendis books.

Why is current bendis so bad? I know some people do like his new avengers but that was when he started to suck dildos for me

Isn't it getting canned soon anyway? You only have a couple issues to tough it out through, I guess.

Doom wanting redemption is good. Him downgrading to being Iron Man is not.

And it has been done better, but Sup Forums has a lot of casuals that only read stuff that came after civil war

There are people on Sup Forums who have never read this.

Simply, lazyness and ego. And Marvel has no editors to edit Bendis stupidity out of his scripts.

Guilty as charged, but it's on my reading list. Is the whole series good, or is there a stopping point I need to look for?

He went from plum to prune. Not a good look for him I'm afraid

Makes me wonder who cursed him.

It's a shame. In the hands of a good writer it could have been an awesome story. Now its just further proof of Bendis' incompetence.

Only 2 issues are left user. Might as well complete the set.

Compared to the riri one, it's a fine piece of literature.