Poochies

ITT we post the Poochies of their respective series. For better or for worse. I'll start with Bubba the cave Duck. Where I never really cared for him as a child, I found his pet dinosaur even more annoying. Mixing in a baby creature of anything is just plan mind numbing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FBbw1--WEsU
youtu.be/u821xReXHIU
youtube.com/watch?v=qWTAhgEXec0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh god. I hope they don't bring Bubba back in the Ducktales reboot

Okay here me out, they bring back Bubba, but he's a adorable shota.

It might happen. He was even in the Nes games. I don't see why they wouldn't. Only if they get more than 1 season at best. Revivals don't do as well today.

>adorable shota
>Bubba Duck
I just don't fucking see it. maybe they will turn him into a less annoying comic relief.

Probably the original one really.

I remember that little bastard. Good thing he wasn't in many cartoons.

Is there any Poochie that is disliked as much as Scrappy is? Even his parent company hates him.

youtube.com/watch?v=FBbw1--WEsU

A talking mouse in a show about mute animals! What's worse is he now makes Jerry weird because mice can now talk, but Jerry chooses not to (or is dumb).

This is clearly the Poochie of the simpsons

How do you pass a primitive neanderthal off as a shota? Why use the same character at all?

Found it funny that the term "Scrappy Doo" is often used as much as "Poochie". I never like Scrappy Doo as a kid myself.

>How do you pass a primitive neanderthal off as a shota?
I can answer this but it ends with this post being janitored out of existence

Is there a hotter Poochie than Mari Illustrious Makinami?

Where I agree, and understand what you mean.

Mirage's TMNT comics own Poochie has got to be v4's Teenage Shadow. She's cool! She rides a motorbike! She's training to be a ninja! She's a teenage mutant ninja .... skeleton with giant hands and a frog face, because the artist for v4 was only able to draw mutants, I guess.

Her character was annoying and largely useless, and made me long to go back to the edgy days of Image. I'd have gladly sat through more weekly turtle maimings if they could just turn this trainwreck back into adorable toddler Shadow.

They confirmed everyone would be back

Stitch's overexposure in the theme parks and merchandising really tarnished the film's reputation for Disney Park fans.

Same goes for Jack Sparrow and Elsa.

It aired on Toonami, unwritten rule is that anything toonami is far game to mention here.
youtu.be/u821xReXHIU

Goofus was pretty irritating as well.

Plus, since mentioning Goofus reminded me of him, this guy right here.

>character is actually named Poochie

I think that's cheating, user.

That feels like they were trying to make a new version of April's sidekick from the Archie comics but botched everything about it.

I mean I understand especially back when it came out. What else was there besides Lilo and Stitch? Nobody saw Treasure planet. Brother Bear, Home on the Range and Chicken Little were all garbage so when it came to new stuff Stitch was everywhere. It's also a franchise they use when appealing to boys since they don't buy princess merch

>Brother Bear was garbage
Take that back

It was the only successful Disney move of that era.

Nah man, Stitch is cute.

There's the Poochie from the show we're not allowed to talk about. Holy FUCK she's bad.

P.P. right?

Then I apologize in advance for this...

youtube.com/watch?v=qWTAhgEXec0