Beth is as big an asshole as Rick confirmed. Jerry is too good for her

Beth is as big an asshole as Rick confirmed. Jerry is too good for her.

Father
Daughter

>Jerry is too good for her.

I sincerely hope that's where they're going with this.

Lets not kid ourselves, they're both terrible people. Beth is destructive towards her family and herself, Jerry is merely self destructive

If you feel bad about anything that happens to Jerry it's because you're a whiny cuck too.

Why? It'll just make it even worse when Jerry decides to get back together with her for the sake of her own ego and the kids, sacrificing his long-term happiness so his battleaxe cunt of a wife doesn't feel bad fee fees about herself.

>Jerry is too good for her
>implying jerry is good enough for anyone

Jerry's only crime was refusing to continue accepting his children's lives being risked on a daily basis for the whims of a mad scientist.

It sounds like you don't consider his utter dependence on Beth to be pathetic or self-centered

It's a testament to how harshly men are viewed in society that Beth, who is actively a self-centred and manipulative cunt, can be placed on the same level as Jerry, who, despite his foibles and cowardice, is a kindhearted person concerned for the well-being of his loved ones and the survival of his family unit.

So is Beth gonna fuck Rick or what?

I'm waiting for Jerry to walk in on them sleeping together before blowing his brains out

Why haven't we heard anything about Beth's mom?

LOL. You are literally never going to find anyone. If you're sympathetic to Jerry, you should just kill yourself now. Use a gun, it's easy. Or stand in front of a train.

Rick is Beth's mom.

Since you're an expert, here's a friendly reminder. Pull the trigger.

Woah, a genuine internet alpha. I thought they stopped making these.

Buncha cucks in here, Beth is clearly demonstrated in this episode as too good for Jerry.

Where's Paul Fleischmann? I can't wait till he shows up, he's going to be so much better for the show then Jerry ever was.

Maybe I was a bit harsh. You don't have to kill yourself, but if you really think like Jerry you might as well because you're never going to be happy.

Beth is a cunt, but jerry is a complete push over that should of learned his place in the family's hierarchy. It's entirely his fault that beth is divorcing him.
That being said I think beth is going to learn this season that she is incapable of being with anyone better then her. Her superiority complex won't allow it. She'll probably end up back together with jerry near the end of the season or we may have a twist scenario where jerry might find someone who appreciates him and is generally better then beth.

b-b-b-but muh feminist writers making all males dumb or assholes and girls are perfect

MUH NARRATIVE

jerry is a male peggy hill and I hope to only see less of him

I don't even get whether you're mocking this idea or not at this point

Jerry should just become an MGTOW and spend all day posting online about how it's not his fault he's pathetic because women were mean to him

Is anything ever a woman's fault in this day and age?

>Is anything EVER a woman's fault in this day and age?!

Nice.

I want Beth to pee all over me.

What if BETH is the show's final boss? Not Tammy, not Evil Morty, what if it's Beth who's the ultimate Big Bad?

Nah you just know that his family is full of assholes.

>if beth is a bad person then Jerry is a good person
What kibd of backward ass logic is that?

hey now, don't make your death someone else's responsibility. that engineer doesn't deserve to have blood on his hands.

That . . . would be amazing.

Rick and Morty bring shitty

I wouldn't doubt it if Rick spawned Beth all on his own.

>Jerry is too good for her.
>Wanting a pathetic piece of shit like Jerry that even his children disowns him.

it is really annoying how the show shits all over jerry but beth is much worse. i'm not even a redpillfag woman hater and i think this

Well yes tonight's episode just kinda proved that with the last 2-3 mins of the show, however long that car scene was

Beth is garbage but Jerry only cares about himself.
Remember the time a homeless man attack Beth.

how would that work?

also this show is going to get cancelled before it gets the chance to end. i'm calling it, season 3 is going to be the last season.

they should have had the balls to do a long, multi-episode story in season 2. instead we were teased with a cliffhanger two times and they just pussied out and went back to the status quo both times. i love rick and morty but this is the truth

i haven't seen tonight's episode yet fuckhead

Anyone got a mega?

Why are you in this thread then?

> Guy who sacr8fuces his children for his own safety
> Better than Beth

Jerry gave up riches on Pluto and told the truth for his son. Also Jerry saved summer and beth on cronenburg world.

He's not perfect, but he's better than beth.

The trick is that Beth doesn't deserve anyone.
So even someone that is worthless as a partner is too good for her.

Rick made beth that way though

But we wouldve banged kristian stewart without beth

Why so many faggots defending a man so weak and pathetic that he was willing to to let someone who broke into their home do whatever they wanted to his kids if it meant not hurting him?

My guess is that the answer is really mundane. I bet she divorced Rick, i bet she and Rick had a similar marriage to Beth and Jerry. Toxically codependent. Which is why Rick hates Jerry so much and Beth married him, he's a young, dumb Rick.

What i'd like to see is Beth's mom somehow comeback into the picture and she and Jerry hit it off thanks to their shared dislike of Rick and then bang. Take this wierd quasi incestual subtext one step closer to text.

because so many are praising a woman who clearly sees her children are in pain, but chooses to ignore that because her ego wont allow it

So? Why not just say 'holy hell nobody is good in this, everyone is a shithead' rather than, 'Jerry is such an angel' which seems to be happening?

All episode names, except for the last two, have been revealed. I think we're going to get a two part season finale.

>season 3 is going to be the last season.

Last week's episode was the highest viewed episode in the series only counting US TV views.

because noone is saying 'holy hell nobody is good in this, everyone is a shithead' lines have been drawn.

J-just what I wanted. A dramatic two parter end to my episodic comedy

there have been countless threads shitting on jerry though. now that people are doing it to beth people are willing to play the both sides are bad card?

t. rick sanchez