Here we are Sup Forums, finally a female superhero looking the part...

Here we are Sup Forums, finally a female superhero looking the part. Who knew we would get it in fucking Ant-Man and Wasp?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/evangelinelilly/status/894335292232146944
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She already looked pretty good in the first one.

mobile.twitter.com/evangelinelilly/status/894335292232146944

Im really looking forward to this one given the duo dynamic. Also kudos for melding the Civil War and original Ant Man suit designs together

>we live in a world where Wasp looks like she could fucking body Wonder Woman

>dat bod
>wid dat hair
God I love this woman. Really hoping for a couple of scenes of her in the suit sans helmet.

>Here we are Sup Forums, finally a female superhero looking the part
Not a hero, but there was a minor supervillain in the Deadpool movie played by an actual MMA fighter that could body most men.

Oh god I wish she'd body me

>dat hair
God I hope they don't change it. One of my biggest fears for this movie.

No it is longer. Sucks for you but I didn't particularly like the page boy haircut.

Finally. It's unrealistic for super heroines who are supposed to be strong as shit and kick ass all day every day to be the skinny little toothpicks that all the actresses who play them always are

She looks like I would make her a sandwich. With a whole turkey breast.

This is the worst spoiler.

Except Wasp isn't even particularly buff.
Not that buff, anyway.

Are they gonna reverse the wife beating scene?

Neat.
Would have been nice if it was a hero who would get more out of muscle but I can accept this.

What a time to be alive.

There was no wife beating. He slapped her once out of frustration.
When was the last time it was storytimed?

>He slapped her once out of frustration.
So he... beat her?

>Wonder Woman is played by a stick
>Wasp is played by someone actually fit
Really powers the peanuts.

>tfw hope is your actual mcufu

really reverses the pym particles

Was meant for not sure why I even quoted that other post.
I need more sleep.

Marvel studios seem to prefer the ultimate universe.

/beta general/

Could I get context to this shit?

Why are there 2 wasps?
Who is the guy falling down on the bottom right?

If being a sex slave to beautiful muscular women is being beta, then I need to be more beta. I want a beta threesome asap.

Cap hooked up with Janet, and after a while she started seeing Hank whose life went to shit.

Millar.

Thanks.

>liking strong women is beta
>but not liking strong women because strong women make you insecure about your manliness isn't beta
Alright beta faggot

ChoJan was pretty buff. But it was Cho, so of course she was.

Holy fucking shit! I'm cumming buckets right know!

Based Evangeline Lilly making certain she stays my cape-fu.

RIP bobcut. You will be missed.

Well, to be fair Widow uses her looks to on her missions and Wanda lifts shit with his mind so she doesn't need to be muscly.
Larsson has to buff up yes or yes though.

>2 Wasps
Are you retarded?

They're going to get /ourgirl/ to play Jan, right? I want a dedicated twenty minutes of Michael Douglas fucking her raw while she tries to sing "Won't Say I'm in Love"

One of them is making herself big, the other is flying around.

Is """"""""/ourgirl/"""""""" MIchelle Pfeifer? Because if not then no.

Brie's still got a while to catch up too.

Lily is my MCU waifu for sure, she is just so beautifully weird

Follow the Wasp flight pattern. Shes going from small to normal size to kick the guy, then back to being small just like how Scott fights by changing size on the fly

Grows my growth hormones

>Michelle Pfeifer
Oh boy, a rucksack stretched over a skeleton with about as much acting talent as a baked potato

Oh, I see, that is not very well drawn. Is the guy of any importance?

She has manly facial features and now has a man's body too.

I'd let her peg me all night, every night while being forced to wear a chastity lock.

Say what you will about Bendis, but this is a pretty GOAT team

Some serious projection there, bud.

Heads up user! At least the movie will feature Sup Forums's favourite villain Ghost... being played by an afro-american girl.I can't wait for the smelly fetish art.

wow jesus, wrong picture...titymonster was not ment to be posted your welcome

The drawing is fine, and no, it looks like a random mook

commencing small Lily dump

like I said, beautifully weird

I love Canadian women

The fuck is she doing?

Hot damn, Brie Larson better step up her game.

Reed Richards has slapped Sue around a few times and constantly puts her down verbally. Spider-Man hit MJ, while she was pregnant, and remembering he's a guy who can punch through walls. It's fairly obvious the writers are constantly bagging on Hank's indiscretion to try and make the readers forget about those first two.

Barely.
She got close when he was in a really shitty mood. He would have hit whoever walked through that door.
People like to blow it out of proportion.

>I'm very proud of being a woman, and as a woman, I don't even like the word feminism because when I hear that word, I associate it with women trying to pretend to be men, and I'm not interested in trying to pretend to be a man."
/ourgirl/

So did they make him abuse her because of the meme he abused her or was there some other reason?
Is it because of this?

If any villain was ever not about what the villain looks like under the mask, it's probably Ghost. Although I have to say I find it funny to have Ghost be a spook.

Right now, she could easily pass for one, though.

Nah, they're banging on it because that's literally the most notable thing the guy ever did. Reed and Spidey had a shitton of other, better stories to remember them by. Poor Hank just has that.

To be clear, it's totally the writers' fault for falling into that trap and not doing literally anything else with him, but it's not really nefarious misdirecting.

>most notable thing the guy ever did
>not making Ultron
It's not even that much better, but still. The whole "most notable thing he ever did" is a self fulfilling prophecy at this point.

I don't know, but I'm getting a whyboner.

>I love Canadian women
Are you fucked in the head? They're terrible, far worse than American women even.

k

>finally a female superhero looking the part
Y'all need to stop consuming so much feminist propaganda:
>Absolutely not, female muscles are all but useless without superpowers. The average Sup Forums neckbeard could easily beat them in a fight. So there's virtually no point in making them look ridiculously fugly when it makes little difference in terms of actual strength.

Women can't look the part, they're only happy when they have a strong husband.

Did they ever post the Ultron concept with the visible mechanical penis anywhere

It's like that famous drawing of man with multiple images of his limbs in rotation apparently

Pathetic.

Too bad she's covered from head to toe the whole movie.

>dat stance
>Ultron?

>It's like that famous drawing of man with multiple images of his limbs in rotation apparently

It's called "the Vitruvian Man". Named for Vitruvius, an imperial Roman who set certain rules for architectural proportion. Leonardo Da Vinci applied the rules to a person, creating an 'architecturally sound' model.

B-but... the Wasp is supposed to be slender...

That is a fair point. I think both of those just feed into the idea that Hank Pym is a good for nothing fuck-up, which makes taking the Janet slap out of context that much easier.

Isn't it sad that someone doesn't know what the fucking Vitruvian Man is? Isn't that something you learn in elementary school?

Hey, it's Rose Quartz!

Um. It's worth noting that, at the time, Ultron had turned himself into a techno-organic clone of Janet. Nude, sometimes (partially) covered in liquid metal.

It's not this, is it?

...Sorry. Just spreading knowledge.

To be fair, he did know what it was, just not what it was called.

that haircut really doesn't suit her

DAMN, GIRL.

Thank God at least one actress is putting in effort into looking the part for her role.

That's one wasp shrinking down. The fucked the movement in the poster

True.

But everything else in the issue it fucking comes from was more notable then the slap

You will take your buff Wasp and you will like her!
That monkey paw cost a fortune.

Damn, she THICC

Grill here how do I achieve arms like this and get swole without use of steroids?

Yeah but after a not buff wondy and all that I will accept this compromise.

>in a kitchen

She really does look the part!

>finally
Have you not seen blade trinity?

>we get a buff female hero
>it's a hero who does not really gain anything from buff
who's been fucking with the monkey paw?