Bojack

Hey, remember that other animated sitcom/drama that gets memed?

Comes back next month.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sCP1-lJyH0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Remember when Todd had a chance with the mouse chick but fucked it up?

Bojack Horseman is sheer bliss. Back in 2014? Almost nobody here gave a fuck about it. Everyone was hailing Rick and Morty as the greatest thing ever, and had endless discussion/content dedicated to it, while Bojack got only a few small threads every so often. I love how much things have changed by now. I always liked Bojack far more, ever since the start.

>Defenders this month
>Bojack next month

HYPE

BACK IN THE 90's

bojack has only gotten better each season. i really wonder where the show is heading now. i feel like it will be difficult to top itself at this point.

So, what awful thing is Bojack going to do next season?

Ruin Joelle's life like he ruined Sarah Lynn's and Bradley's?

Have an affair with Diane and destroy her marriage with Mr. Peanutbutter?

Try to fuck his own daughter?

Murder someone?

>bojack has only gotten better each season.
Wrong, it's been slowly declining. I didn't even realize it until S3, it just felt off despite being a decent season.

If there is a Season 5, Season 4 needs to rekindle my hope that their juice isn't lacking.

is it opposite day? season 2 was the peak, season 3 was garbage

Season 3 was the best for me.
Underwater city episode is one of my favorite episodes.

As much as I love the show, I hope it's headed for an ending soon. The worst thing for a show like Bojack is to have it needlessly stretched out.

>Underwater city episode is one of my favorite episodes.
You must be 18+ to use this site. Falling for emmy bait is embarrassing.

What's the best phrase you've ever heard in the show?
In my opinion, Princess Carolyn saying "You just want a sex mommy you can slide your dick in". It has perfect delivery.

wake up captain dipshit

Seasons 1 and 2 were amazing. Season 3 only highlighted that the show is just following one singular formula for a season, and it's getting a little tired. Bojack is declining in quality, but that doesn't necessarily mean season 4 will do the same. But with it "focusing more on politics" they better be pretty damn careful.

>"if we get a season 5 there's room for trump jokes"
bojack was a surprising find when i needed a new series to watch, they better not go autistic when i just tune in

How long does it take for someone to rip the episodes once Netflix posts them? I don't want to be in a cycle of bullshit with people seeing it before me and posting about it before I even have a chance to watch because they have netflix.

>netflix show
>emmy bait

It got nominated, dumb LH fag

I was in a very famous TV shooooow

I feel like at this point if they don't start doing something to redeem Bojack at least a little the show might jump the shark.
However, my money is on him accidentally fucking his own daughter.

Hope you guys don't go full pickle rick on it.

I feel like Bojack is my spirit animal. If he ends up committing suicide in the show I won't be shocked.

Considering Peanutbutter's last couple of marriages falling AND the fact that he's gonna run for Govenor...maybe that. Maybe something awful too. He's not in the Labrador Peninsula anymore.

He's probably gonna die from something that's BoJack's fault.

She knows who he is though right? He's a celebrity. So he couldn't "accidentally" fuck her unless he rapes her on a drug trip or something.

Come to think of it, MPB's decline is slowly starting. His numerous businesses fail, his brother opened up an existential can of worms, his marriages failed, his relationship with Diane is becoming strained and now he will enter politics.

>Season 4 finale outro
>Back in the 2000s I was in a successful ripoff TV show

I hope that they change up the formula and have the super fucked up thing actually happen at the start or the middle of the season and the rest of the season if trying to deal with it or a redemption arc that actually ends on a hopeful note by the end.

It was really good by season 2 but by season 3 the forumla of Bojack really really fucks up in the second last episode is going to get stale if they keep it up.

wow imagine having a different opinion

Imagine being so emotionally stunted that you love every piece of shit thrown at you despite everyone throwing it at you saying "this is shit btw"

Bojack is an actually well written show unlike Reddit and Memey so I don't see that happening. They've made fun of manufactured catchphrases.

youtube.com/watch?v=sCP1-lJyH0Q

>everyone with an opinion different than my CORRECT one must be either a child or emotionally stunted
>"why don't people like me"

>>"why don't people like me"
projected due to hurt feelings

>eats his own shit
>steps on cats
>thinks others don't dislike him

2>3>1

would you two shut the fuck up, honestly

That ended aIready dumbass

well ain't you just always aiming to be the cunt

in a month ? that's great, i've been missing mister peanutbutter lately

Maybe don't put yourself on a pedestal after everyone's left.

This is like the one show that goes worse the longer it goes on because it's the same thing but just slightly different every time. I'd really like for bojack to improve instead of watching thie same boring cycle of "I want to improve and change." and then falling back into bad habits.

I get it, it's real and that's how it really happens in the real world, but it doesn't make for good TV or an interesting story when your next question for the new season is "How is the main character going to fuck up now?"

"Fuck man, what else is there to say?"

I fucking hate them. why cant they be happy

Season 3 was ok. Season 4 hopefully does a better job.

Hollywoo Stars and Celebrities: What Do They Know? Do They Know Things?? Let's Find Out!

>Hollywoo
I appreciate this running continuity

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE, BOJACK

I'M PICKLE TODD!!!

thats a bellpaper

Todd isn't the brightest.

Well he did give her the D.

So how and when is Mr. Peanutbutter gonna die?

Only Bojacks romantic interests are allowed to die.

Bojack is a reddit tier show just like rick and morty

oh shit i forgot
Meh , S3 was mediocre for me no wonder why i don't have hype anymore

>Only Bojacks romantic interests

*Only Bojack's romantic interests

PB was in the 90s too. He just started doing reality TV

>Implying that one season isn't going to have PB dying, and bojack immedately trying to swoop in to fuck diane but then she blows him the fuck out for trying to fuck her immedately after the death of her husband

>muh hurt female being treated bad

Todd is asexual user.Or if you don't believe in that far too immature to be in a relationship even a casual one.

I mean if you don't see the concept of trying to fuck a widow immediately after their spouses death fucked up, you need to re-evaluate your values. Including when he already tried to get with her when she was engaged.

Either that, or she will fuck him and then tell him "Wow, you are my rock bottom. Everyone who fucks you and spends time with you is their life rock bottom. You suck lol." Just like every speech with him.

I really like the way that they write Diane, She's a female Bojack and I hope on season 4 she comes to grips with it

Having said that, I hate Diane

I do, but that's my point, I'm tired of "feel bad for this woman, do it, she's being treated horribly and deserves sympathy" in everything. This show pushed it very fucking far with Diane

Do you watch every episode when they're out or prolong them?

do you think he'll be a good governor, or is california fucked?

Todd gets him in hot water, they have a falling out.

Only character that I remotely like in this show is Bojack, everything else is insufferable... including the animation. It's like South Park only not trying to be bad/stylized.

LEL 18+ MEMMEEEE

DAE SUMMER VACATION???

Xd

Not that it makes it better, but it is a netflix cartoon by a studio that isn't some big movie people.

Don't get me wrong, I like the show, but it's hard on the eyes and the characters are annoying (which I'm sure is on purpose to a certain point so you can empathize with Bojack some more, which makes it forgivable, but makes it very much about the main character more than most cartoons).

Hopefully it won't jump the shark like RnM did.

Also I love the fact it has a continuous story, wish there was more of those in cartoons in general. Probably my favorite part of the show.

Bojacks gonna drive him to suicide

Didn't even think of that, but I'd think that would be a great finale. Now I really want this lol

Favorite Bojack joke?
>Okay, what if we got relevant superstar David Copperfield to make the World Trade Center disappear?

I think eventually, I think MPB role in S4 won't allow it, but could be a S5 thing. Always imagined bojack driving the happiest go-lucky character to suicide over time.

I'm afraid the entire season is going to be Trump jokes.

Cringe

That's S5 if anything, they said they were late on the trump wagon by the time S4 was finished writing

I know it's so basic, but I just love how the show keeps running/acknowledges "Hollywoo" ever since season 1

S3 was shit and there's literally nothing they can do but have characters commit outright suicide and get cancer or get crippled or get raped to have any more melodrama.

When are they going to release a trailer? By this time last year S3 had one.

Can you really redeem a guy who tried to fuck a high schooler and then made a girl who looked up to him as a father figure over dose until she died to death from being killed?

>Have an affair with Diane and destroy her marriage with Mr. Peanutbutter?
This seems like a thing., but then again Papa BoJack is what i'm lookin forward to. Let see if all that character development BoJack went through gets flushed down the toilet.

>MISTER PEANUTBUTTER'S HOUSE!
>Who's that dog? Mr Peanut Butter! (Knick knack paddy whack give a dog bone)

My heart is going to be broken once life really hits him.

I downloaded the second season of after it came out in like a.

>Knick knack paddy whack give a dog bone
i hate this part very much

Oh yeah because rick and morty didn't do that in their first season

I used to think Bojack and R&M were on the same level. But the underwhelming start to season 3 of Rick and Morty really has me looking to Bojack as my last hope of being entertained by a cartoon this year.

They should postpone the release date 3 days to 9/11
Make the first episode at least somewhat tasteful to avoid butthurt unsubs and angry Faux news pieces
>where wereyou on 9/11
"I was at home watching everything unfold on TV" lol

He seemed open to having monogamous relationships at least.

>Todd is asexual
Im really thinking he is gay.

>being this much of a contrarian

You must be 18+ to use this site

>Mia will never appear again

Bare minimum he's afraid of physical intimacy

Add it to the list of shows that would be so much better without the protagonist.

Who over the age of 18 thinks the Family Guy "explain how wacky the situation is really fast" thing is funny?

fuck off mortyshill

Why are Bojack fans so autistic?

>tfw almost all of the shows I'm looking forward to this year are all coming back next month

Too much shit to watch my man!

Bojack, Nathan for You, and Vice Principals if you're curious. If they dropped Nirvanna the Band The Show S2 next month, I'd be in heaven.

They did for one episode.

>WUB A LUBBA DUB DUB! You know, like that thing Arsenio says! WOBBO BOBBO BOP BOP!

And then Wubba Lubba Dub Dub became a serious thing he would say.

D...Don't forget about Bird Person saying that it really means "I am in tremendous pain, please help."