So I dropped my JL subscription, and I think my plan is to add two more Rebirth subscriptions...

So I dropped my JL subscription, and I think my plan is to add two more Rebirth subscriptions. But I'm not sure what they should be.
I already have Green Lanterns, Aquaman, Lucifer, and the Metal series, and I'm thinking of adding a combo of Cyborg, Green Lantern Corps, Teen Titans, or Titans.

I'm going to end up reading all of them anyway RCO, but I'm wondering which series are good enough to throw my money at.

I should also add, that while I can't access RCO at work, but I can still get on Comixology, so buying the issues will also be done for when I have down time.

>He's not reading RHATO
>He's not reading Superman
>He's not reading Green Arrow
>He's not reading Super Sons

What a pleb.

I'm not BUYING them. I've been keeping up with Action Comics, and Green Arrow, and Super Sons is on the reading list.

All of those series are good enough to throw money at desu.

Chose RHATO and Sons.

How is the Superman series differing from the Action Comics series btw?

It's wholesome good fun

Superman is heavily focused on Jon and the Kent/White family with outside the box enemies, and until very recently outside Metropolis. Action Comics has been in Metropolis from the start, and almost zero Jon, though it features the standard Supes rogues and Daily Planet folks.

>Green Lantern Corps

That and Superman.

RHaTO and Super Sons.

Both the Titans books have been sub-par imho, definitely inferior to RHaTO and Sons at least. Deathstroke is also a GOAT run

Shut the fuck up, Aquaman.

How can you fuck up his symbol so bad?

Action comics#26 - 1940

Newfriends either lurk moar or go back to /r/comicbooks

>Lucifer
How can anyone read that garbage is beyond me.

I'm the biggest Luciferfag on the entire planet and I cannot stand the new series.

Carey got Luci perfectly. The new series tumblr writer fucked up the characterisation so badly that Mike Carey is prematurely spinning outside of his grave.

You ought to give New Super-Man a try, it's very solid writing and Superjerk is always fun.

why did this need to be a thing anyway? the character works in a different universe. it's like adding timothy hunter.

>the character works in a different universe
While there are no direct references, it shares universe with Sandman, which in turn is set in the DC universe.
As to why, the show's on, that's why.

It was never set in the same dc universe. vertigo and dc were separate for a reason.

Shows on the tele.

Also, even though they don't often show it, Luci is still technically set within the DC multiverse.

Both Darkseid and Lucifer attended Dreams funeral.

It was always DC universe. Dream personally meets Constantine, Mister Miracle and Martian Manhunter, and Daniel is the son of the second silver age Sandman and grandson of Hawkman. Also, Superman, Batman and MM are present at Dream's funeral. Furthermore, Constantine shares a universe with Swamp Thing, who met Batman, New Gods and Adam Strange.
Vertigo was sort of removed from continuity later, but it was originally the same universe.