Rick VS Bill Cypher

Who would win this battle?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dYsI7PSZOao
lolke12.deviantart.com/art/Pinkie-Pie-smile-287839663
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whoever says god doesnt exists first

You're annoying

Bill got thoroughly BTFO by an elderly scientist already, I don't see how things would go differently this time.

>The two worst shows ever made
hopefully they'll just kill each other

But Rick prayed to god when he thought he was going to die. He's just a full of shit character, just like when he said that he didn't care about Morty but goes to save him in the same fucking episode.

What's so bad about Gravity Falls?

OP you're gonna have to wait a few days. A good amount of shitposters are in full force for the next couple of days.

>What's so bad about Gravity Falls?

Kys cuck, R&M may have declined in quality but shit like Family Guy, MLP and Brickleberry still exist so shut the fuck up.

>MLP
>bad
Inject yourself with a lethal injection faggot

Rick would kick Bill's ass because he skirts Mary Suism sometimes and has never lost to anyone ever, Bill meanwhile got his ass kicked by some old men and little kids fairly easily despite his "omnipotent" powers and even fell for le Parent Trap stupid twin switcheroo.

It'd be more fun if they just want out to a bar together to get wasted though.

Rick

Go back to your containment board

You're the one who brought it up, dipshit

I´d rather see Bill Cipher VS Beerus.

God do I Hate you both. You both sound like shit. I seriously hope someone chokes you both to death. I just hate everyone on this godforsaken board

Beerus would hakai his ass I would guess

Uncle Grandpa.

>mfw no crossover of Rick and Morty with Uncle Grandpa

Whoever wins has to take on this guy.

>There is no god, Morty. The sooner you learn this, the better
>Haha, the thing is Rick... you are wrong. You are incredibly wrong. There is a god, his name is Uncle Grandpa

>mfw no crossover of Rick and Morty with Space Cop

Do you actively seek out threads to shit up?

So as long as it doesn't go like this I'll be happy
youtube.com/watch?v=dYsI7PSZOao

>MLP
>Bad

The show is perfectly well executed and written for it's target demographic.
It's not the show's fault that a bunch of grown men banded together and declared themselves pastel colored horse fuckers.

Hang yourself
lolke12.deviantart.com/art/Pinkie-Pie-smile-287839663

t. degenerate

this

This one was a more interesting question and set up for me though I think Evil Morty would beat Bipper too.

Well, they're both things the fandoms won't shut up about despite appearing in a single episode years ago

Probably the idea behind the odd Deathmatch. Also evil versions of a protagonist.

I love how Bill is portrayed as this evil monster despite never killing anyone.

Wrong Bill

rick doesnt job as hard as bill did
rick

He would have if not stopped
>a mind controlling gestault which would
>create a hivemind of slavery. All of this
>lead by hordes of hellspawn and higher-plane beings that would make Lovecraft tremble in terror

Confronted by a real deity with real consequences like Bill and Rick would break

Mind you, a hivemind that, unlike with Unity, Rick can't trade sex for protection from.

He's toast unless he can tag-team with Stanford Pines

The only moment in the finale that came close to the kind of horrifying Lovecraft shit fandom seemed to be hoping for was that one scene where Bill waves his hands and the Zodiac characters all looked possessed and started levitating. If he'd mind controlled a bunch of characters into a magical army like that it would've been fucked up. But outside of that and the Preston face switcheroo it was mostly pretty tame and kind of lame though.

But as said it's a Disney cartoon for kids, it has to be like that. Guro fan arts and edgy fanfics where Bill murders everyone on Earth and kills and/or rapes half the cast are obviously not going to bear fruit with a wacky Disney villain in a Disney show. So it was fine.

Why is the japanese gravity falls fandom still alive while the western one is long dead?

I'd love to see Rick trying to explain Uncle Grandpa

Probably Rick since Bill doesn't have a good track record against elderly scientists and Rick has way more bullshit "SCIENCE LMAO" power than Ford did.

He did almost kill Mabel

That's Sup Forums for you.

Whoever shoots first, obviously. Like most battles.

But family guy used to be good and mlp has only gotten better.

The fact that you have encyclopedic knowledge of mlp shit is kinda samefaggy

The fans

>Family Guy used to be good
Just a Sup Forums meme, it wasn't as awful as it is now but it was bland and boring at best in it's early seasons.

That last panel was pretty funny.

I don't hate you user

>Threatens to shoot Mabel
You have caught my interest.

Dipper being possessed by an idiot VS. a Morty who can outsmart geniuses.

what did he mean by this?

How strong is Cypher at the moment? Normal Bill would have a hard time getting through to Rick if Rick knew he was coming, but Weirdmageddon Cypher should easily wipe the floor with Rick, since as far as we've seen, the only reliable way to do in Cypher is either via a ritual (not happening) self sacrifice (something Rick would never do premeditated).

>Rick would kick Bill's ass because he skirts Mary Suism sometimes and has never lost to anyone ever
Except a psychiatrist.
Seriously thought you don't seem to know what that word means.
Spoiler warning, if Rick were a Mary Sue then everyone in universe would like him. Mary Sue isn't exactly something you can skirt. If it were, then you could call pretty much any protagonist one.

Bills power can easily be repressed, Rick would casually neutralize him.

Maybe I should try rewatching it and make sure I don't judge it in comparison to the new stuff.
Little surprised my mlp has only gotton better comment did not get a ree hasdrone though.

>Bills power can easily be repressed,
I don't remember that happening during Weirdmageddon.

>mexican versus nacho chip
You tell me!

Times Bill has been killed onscreen: One
Times Rick has been killed onscreen: Several hundred

You tell me.

>Just... What are you?
>You know who I am, Rick. I am your Uncle Grandpa!

Depends on if we're talking about pre-finale Bill, who was actually intimidating, or post-finale Bill, who is a fucking moron who got beaten by something as simple as two people who look similar switching clothes/not checking to see if his prisoners had weapons that would be capable of killing him/etc.
That being said, even with Bill being an actual threat, Rick, especially given the whole pickle rick episode, has shown that he has near (if not complete) Mary Sue levels of problem solving skills. If Bill can be beaten by some kids in the most hokey ways possible, he'd get fucked over by Rick. The first episode of Season 3 in R&M was pretty much the exact same sort of "let's go through your mind and get what I want" scenario they did in the first big confrontation with Bill, so Bill wouldn't really be able to catch him by surprise.

Rick is a Mary Sue who's way smarter than he has any right being, and Bill is an ancient god who's way dumber than he has any right being.

that was actually really good