You're not still mad about this are you Sup Forums?

You're not still mad about this are you Sup Forums?

Why is it so hard to get actors/actresses who can act AND look the part?

Know any that are good looking and knows how to act?

Yes but I won't bother giving legitimate complaints because Sup Forumsmblr will get trigered and tell me to fuck off to Sup Forums.

Fuck off to Sup Forums

Of course not user, she is a minor character and the actress is cute but...there is always other options.

Nah, they moved onto being mad about Domino.

The costume is still pretty terrible, ya.

I give less of a shit about that, because that Domino looks attractive.

I'll wait while you list all five Valkyrie fans in the western hemisphere

I didn't realize Valkyrie had so many fans. If only they had bought Fearless Defenders, maybe it would have lasted more than 13 issues.

>five
That's too high

The thor movie mythology is so shit I don't even care what they do with it anymore, make everyone chinese,I don't give a fuck

Well enough for an fantasy action flick? literally thousands of them waiting tables in LA right now.

Nobody cares about Valkyrie anyway.

>bein mad about delicious brownfus

This. Who gives a crap about her?

>Gal Gadot is a perfect incarnation of comic WW
lmao not even remotely close

Holy shit wait they actually got a redhead for Best Waifu!?

SOLD DC, I am fucking sold take my money!

Serious question:
What's more important to you?

>Good Looking
>Good Acting Abilities

If you had to pick for your actors.

Mera was shedding sweet tears because Elon Musk broke up with her during filming.

>Wahh, Wonder Woman doesn't cater to my muscle girl fetish

At first I thought Domino was some kinda edit, but wow, that's real.

Wow, you sad fucks work fast

>Movie synergy Harley

You know, as much as I don't like the way Domino looks at least there was a reason for the race change, unlike Valkyrie. A actual black person could theoretically look like that whereas nobody could possibly look like comic domino.
Why does that matter to them in a fucking Deadpool movie? I don't know, but at least they have SOME reason.

>fast
Sheboon Domino has been out for a week.

>at least there was a reason for the race change
Which is?

>An actual black person could theoretically look like that whereas nobody could possibly look like comic domino.

>A actual black person could theoretically look like that whereas nobody could possibly look like comic domino.

Except if they had some sort of, what's the word... abnormality? Deformity? Deviation? If one were to, say, call her a freak?

Gosh if only there was a term for it.

Vitiligo

>. A actual black person could theoretically look like that whereas nobody could possibly look like comic domino.
yeah because Deadpool movies go for a believable realistic setting with this Colossus and Reynolds going out of his length to bring us comic book Pool

You people need to learn to read beyond the sentence that makes them angry.

Mamoa can always use another cock sleeve I suppose

he already said that you nigger

Was never mad

>whereas nobody could possibly look like comic domino.
Isn't she a mutant?

I see what you mean, but it's not like the movie shied away from "realism". There was the sequence to explain Deadpool's costume, there's no costumed supervillain, no crazy locations, all the powers are relatively grounded etc.

All movies do this. Even Raimi's Spiderman with all it's cheesiness explains Goblin as a "realistic" military project

I hate that retards attribute this to "social justice" when the real reason is just money.

It's the same reason they have to put a Chinese guy in every movie. It has to appeal to as many people as possible and the growing black middle class is part of that.

Seriously, token black side characters go back to at least the 80's but people only start getting upset when it's these comic movies, which aren't anything like the comics in the first place.

Not really. She's a really minor character who I haven't really read enough stuff to give a shit about her ethnicity in the movies

Makeup is a thing, and Domino is supposed to be a mutant with a very unnatural appearance.

If they were going to go with a black actress, they shouldn't have half-assed it with no real makeup effects + someone so light skinned that you can barely see her vitiligo. She should be chalk white with a black spot, or if you want to flip it, soot black with a white spot. Plus, the giant 'fro is fucking stupid.

Absolutely, I don't like what they did but
>Why does that matter to them in a fucking Deadpool movie? I don't know, but at least they have SOME reason.

Easy cast

2old

Only that Domino actress had some curves

The only one who looks like a female super hero

I'm still hurt about MJ

>more important to you?
4 capeshit movies? I want the character just like the comic, I don't care if they want to put a black character in the movies if there's a version in the comics that is black > Fury

i have nothing against brownfus

shoehorning is bullshit though. there are plenty of black heroines in marvel, if only the hacks that don't give a shit about comics who are producing comic books movies would actually read them.

not an argument

>Waititi stated that Thompson's casting was not just about creating diversity explaining, "I'm not obsessed with the idea that you have to cast someone just to tick a box... You should cast people because they're talented. [With Valkyrie] I wanted to make sure we weren't making a female character that was boring and pretty. What I wanted was someone who was going to play the opposite and be even more of the 'guy' character than the guys."

Amber Heard isn't a natural redhead...

2young

Valyrie sure did seem to get a lot of die hard fans once this casting was announced

>I'm not trying to fill a quota here but watch me as I do just that

Seems perfect to me and just 18 so she can do movies for a couple of phases

>What I wanted was someone who was going to play the opposite and be even more of the 'guy' character than the guys."

Oh god, that's even worse!