I'll be useful si-AAAAARGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH

I'll be useful si-AAAAARGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6o8lZXUNzL4
readcomiconline.to/Comic/JLA-1997/Annual-1?id=39368#2
youtube.com/watch?v=Ov2OUT1m6Ik
youtube.com/watch?v=H-edqockL90
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hey Huntress I thought I told you not to-AAAAARGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!

Just set noir stories in space and make him a wandering, last-of-his-kind alien detective.

The DC Cosmic needs a book since GL is usually caught up in spectrum wars and the rest of the alien species tend to be earth-based.

Young Justice found lots of ways to use Miss Martians telepathy without jobbing. Why can't they do the same for John?

Don't worry, Martian! I'll find the source of the psychic interference and... GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! MY HEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!

>detective who can read minds
user, what sort of conflict is that story going to have?

Blue Beetle look out-AAAAARGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!

>Oh hey guys, I'll solve this problem for you with my omnipote- oh wait nevermind, I'mma bounce and never comeback

That's why telepaths suck for stories. Theoretically, they should be able to end every threat as it starts but becauae then we wouldnt have a story there's always some psychic feedback machine or helmet that prevents their mind powers from working.

Telekinetic powers are fine t

Oh hey Miss Martian-AAAAARGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!
youtube.com/watch?v=6o8lZXUNzL4

He could be so disgusted by the guy he is running after that he disdain the very thought of reading his mind directly, out of fear of the horror/mindfuck he could find lurking in there, I dunno who, Lobo prehaps? But he is still professional enough that he'll complete the job

Now that I think about it, Martian Manhunter vs Lobo could be interesting, if it hasn't already happened

readcomiconline.to/Comic/JLA-1997/Annual-1?id=39368#2

It's kind of a dumb idea but I guess you could always have him hunt down someone who can't just be arrested because he's lying. Maybe the guys too powerful or too beloved by his people, maybe he's open about what he does. Though I'm guessing that would also start to stray away from the noir genre.

Plenty of people in the DCU are psi-resistant. Hence all the jobbing in JLU.

Alternatively, you can have the killer scamper out of scanning range and it be a big pursuit across the stars. You can have a psychic killer that implants a guilty memory in the minds of several people, and J'onn has to actively resist the information his telepathy gleans for him in an effort to solve the case.

They never should've made him invincible. The writers did that to themselves.

He has to find the criminal before he reads his mind. And he might have to find proof on his own if the criminal thinks he destroyed all the evidence. And you can always limit the mind reading power a little in some circumstances.

To be fair J'onn is usually shown to be ethical and only reads mind when the other person consents or it's an extreme situation. Martians are supposed to take things like that seriously. Or at least Green ones.

>Miss Martian lobotomized Simon and the aliens

>subtly fucked with super boys mind to make him more pliable

Young Justice did telepathy right

The show did a lot of stuff right. Glad it's coming back.

>Justice League Action used his propensity towards Jobbing as a trick to beat the enemy

Long haired Megann is best Megann

youtube.com/watch?v=Ov2OUT1m6Ik

>Miss Martian is a white martian and gives no fucks about permission

>doesn't actually job when she uses telepathy

ops wrong video

youtube.com/watch?v=H-edqockL90

White Martians are little shits. She'll be out against the wall soon enough.

we need a naked gun style crime comedy with these two

What a stupid bitch. That little martian shit deserved to be shat on even more.

Context? J'onn ordering telepathically that guy to kill himself would be OOC

lay of dem carrots

The context is in the fucking panel.

What about Bald Megan?

You don't seem to know what the word "context" means

The guy shoots himself because he didn't like J'onn messing around in his head.

J'onn isn't ordering him to do it. You can see him telling him not to do it when he puts the gun to his temple.

You're misinterpreting it. The guy is freaked the fuck out and is trying to get J'onn out his head by threatening suicide.

That's what I thought at first but I wasn't sure cause it doesn't make a lot of sense

>Read assassin's mind to learn who hired him
>He doesn't remember his client's face because he was only interested in his money

>He was too busy checking out the employer's hot secretary or just fucking off in general.

Burgs bunny

HELL-OOOOO MEGAAAAN!

>HELLO MEGAN!

H E L L O MEGAN!

>H
>E
>L
>L
>O

>MEEEEGGGAAAAWWWWNNNN!

Hello Megan.

Is this from JL? Doesn't look like Timm's style.

Because they never wanted him on the team and only ever thought of him at the last minute when it was too late to properly integrate him and his powers into the story or action sequence, so they just made him job to get out of the way.

HURRY UP BIL-AAAAHHHHHHHH!

Its from Justice League Unlimited.

Have at th-AAAAHHHH!

I loved it when Grundy kicked his ass.