SyFy's Krypton

So is this connected to the DCEU or the Arrowverse or neither? I cannot find a straight answer. It seems to be DCEU related judging by the look but who knows

It's based on MoS krypton but it isn't connected to it anymore.

whats your source bruv

DCEU

And what is YOUR source

Not him, but this guy is right. Johns confirmed it's not connected to the DCEU st SDCC and there's a featurette recently released on youtube about how the MoS designs inspired the show designs.

Thanks, guy. I hope it's good. I think it won't be

>but it isn't connected to it anymore.
Basically all this means is the movies aren't going to reference this show. But that doesn't fucking matter because when are we going to get another fucking Supes movie anyway?

next 3 years most likely. if the shows good and doesnt conflict with the dceu they could tie it in with mos 2 in some way

does it matter if its connected to anything?
its gonna suck on the grounds of it being a Syfy original

fuck you i have it on record your favorite show is alphas

The plot details they mentioned at SDCC sound nuts and not what anyone expected at all. I remain cautiously optimistic

It was confirmed to be its own universe but parts of it will take place in the present day apparently

Thats not what it means. It literally has nothing to do with the dceu

>Basically all this means is the movies aren't going to reference this show.
No, it's not like that. This isn't some sort of AoS situation. The reason that the series was originally intended to connect to the DCEU and had MoS as the inspiration for their Krypton designs is because Goyer was one of the executive producers for the show and was pushing for it's creation. This is going to be a standalone show now so they can bring in things like Brainiac, Hawkwoman, Doomsday and Adam Strange.

jokes on you I had to google what alphas was

>relationship drama bs set on krypton

........who even wants this?

If the sdcc reveals about it are any indication this show i going to be a lot more bonkers thn this

Does this mean we get 3 super hackers?

If it gets as zany as Gotham, it could be decent.

It's got time travel shenanigans with Adam Strange. Get hyped nigger

>Alphas

Whoa don't shit on that show too bad. It was basically Hero's without having gone full retard. Alphas wasn't perfect but given SyFy's extremely hit/miss ratio it was far better than it should have been.

Alpha detected