What do you think of Pan Pizza, Sup Forums?

What do you think of Pan Pizza, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lg-q38DzFUs
youtube.com/watch?v=llRFOV7XbhE
youtube.com/watch?v=LQhNWS1EM40
youtube.com/watch?v=MbwIuLORCgE&t=64s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ok videos, his podcast is good background noise but maybe cut the fat tranny

his podcast is in my "top 5 backgroud noise with voices talking about cartoons and shit"

""""Izzy"""" needs to go

Slightly less autistic MrEnter

I've seen him mentioned on Sup Forums a few times but never watched any of his videos. What does he make/talk about?

He talks about cartoons, reviews new ones, sometimes talks about stuff like rejected pilots. I like his videos but never listened to his podcast.

Not a fan of Izzy, but I love Pan and would pay top dollar to be on his podcast.

Here's a good one: youtube.com/watch?v=Lg-q38DzFUs

His podcasts are hit and miss.
His vids are aight

He makes random videos talking about different things, he makes top 10 or top 5 list and he also does retrospectives and reviews. His vidoes are surprisingly well crafted in his reviews he talks about art stlyes the people who created the show and other little bits of trivia. He also does podcasts which are a bit meh.

Pan plays up the whole "autistic degenerate" character in his videos but at heart he's pretty much just a normal guy.
The freaks he surrounds himself with in the podcast are way more autistic than him. Nolan especially, he's autistically obsessed with Sonic and symbiotic Titan and has a way creepier fetish than Pan that he apparently has no shame at all in revealing.

What fetish?

I know Pan has a thing for goth girls (can't say I blame him) but I don't know who these other people are.

Ken > Jim > Pan > Izzy > Nolan

Spider webs

He's good, the podcast has been lame ever since Ken left though.

He's shit. His brand of humor is exactly like:
>samurai jack, more like samurai jack off

I can't watch his Podcasts or Let's Plays because of how awkward he sounds without a script.

youtube.com/watch?v=llRFOV7XbhE

Izzy is fine, and sometimes brings an insider's view of things, because she works/worked with animated projects before(including a netflix show). People are just too butthurt about the trans thing.

>he doesn't like purposeful groan humor
You must be a real treat at parties.

Friendly reminder Pan has a gf

and a big dick

there are alot of actual autistic and/or christfags here so....

>Ken above Jim
go to freaking hell.

Made me chuckle.

I hope Jim stays for good after the last podcast, he's the only reason why i listen to it

>freaking

Why the hell did he flinch?

I hate his voice.
I'm subscribed to his podcast for some reason and every second it's [sarcastic groaning an ironic joke but he's dragging it out far too long to even be passable ironically and it's just grating]
or
[reference to a thing from his childhood he's describing like a child but getting wrong and no one really know how to respond because yeah that sure is a thing you remember you fuckwit]
His podcasts would probably be pretty decent if he wasn't there.

I'll change it to an equal sign if you behave.

seconded
he doesn't really contribute anything, doesn't talk 9 times outta 10, and mostly seems like an annoying twat when he does

Well He is already relative shy and the cartoon creator recognizing him madly extra shy

>episode where girl reveals she has an egg laying fetish
>literal scat diaper fur loses it "ahaha really woooow"

*made him

Videos could be better, I don't mind his persona but sometimes the review part of the review feels like he's just reading the wikipedia description of things and calling it a day.

Podcast was okay now it's shit, they barely talk about cartoons, the tranny went to shit (Stev wasn't that good either), Pan doesn't know how to run shit so it goes into e-celeb shit and retarded topics 70% of the time and Jim is too passive, he's the best, but if I wanted to hear him rant about things while retards comment about it I would subscribe to his Youtube channel.

it seems like he knew he was being recorded and didn't want his face to get out or at least be spread further if it is already public, it didn't seem like a natural flinch.

Basically he doesn't have much competition in terms of podcasts because he hit a niche

He's probably the best cartoon reviewer online. Would love to see him collaborate with Enter or Ben.

>tfw never really cared for Ken when his schtick mostly amounted to interrupting Pan and name dropping Rocket Power

I wanna be his friend...

>Would love to see him collaborate with Enter or Ben.

why

Autism overload

it's not funny if it's your only source of humor
it's not even awkward, he says it with confidence, as he laughs at his own joke
it's fucking sad

That would be too much concentrated autism. Also
>Liking Ben or Enter

This, fuck those *actual* autistic fucks.

MarsReviews is an upcoming cartoon shows reviewer too:

(Autistic Earrape intro beware) youtube.com/watch?v=LQhNWS1EM40

youtube.com/watch?v=MbwIuLORCgE&t=64s

Reminder that somehow he got past the front door.
This was posted 3 days ago and he's not been active on Twitter since.

He posted more pics on his Tumblr

>inb4 >Tumblr

He's the nerdy beta best friend archetype in the form of a cartoon reviewer. He makes entertaining review and list videos about cartoons that don't really go much further than surface-tier, but are fun. He also has a cartoon podcast with a bunch of nobodies and an annoying fat tranny.

looks like they darkened in the spike one at least...

>has his logo on his shirt
>gets embarrased when cartoon creators recognize him

That's almost kawaii.

Ben's recent videos are better than before, if you can tolerate his drawing.