Any you're looking forward to?

twitter.com/mrmarkmillar/status/894547821948530688

forums.millarworld.tv/t/biggest-news-ever-netflix-buys-millarworld/10356

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.millarworld.tv/t/biggest-news-ever-netflix-buys-millarworld/10356
youtube.com/watch?v=tG0UUdGI01o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Superior would be good desu

Most of them would require heavy special effects though, and I don't think Netflix budgets are that big

I'd love to see something do justice to Parlov's Moebius riffs from Starlight. Hopefully something animated.

Like all Millarworld adaptations, it'll go from superpowered characters in costumes to some jerkoff secret agents or assassins or some shit.

They just shelled out millions to Will Smith and Adam Sandler to create movies. Bright, the Will Smith movie, costs almost 100 million alone. They can shell out big bucks for the edge-fest that is Millar-verse to make 12 year olds happy if they want too.

Uh, which Millarworld adaptations have done that? Wanted?

Unfunnies Netflix series when

>all
If by all you mean 1 in 4 then sure.

KA, KA2 and Kingsmen are much more ridiculous films than comics

I know how Jupiter, Supercrooks and Superior all tie together but how do the other Millarworld books?

The others are just all in the same "our world" made by Wanted.

It's actually not thought out at all, so best not to dwell on the intricacies.

>forums.millarworld.tv/t/biggest-news-ever-netflix-buys-millarworld/10356
Who is the girl with the "G" t-shirt?

Chloe from Jupiter's Legacy

Superior would be cool. Starlight is easily Millar's best work and the fact that it's the one that hasn't been adapted yet is a travesty.

The Red Son Motion Comic has a a surprisingly large youtube presence...

youtube.com/watch?v=tG0UUdGI01o

Any chance this will break in a new Era of Motion Comics?

I'm hyped for anything Jupiter related.

I dread Nemesis...but I still wanna see it.

I was about to write something similar.

It's in the final issue of Kick-Ass 3, it showed Dave referencing things that happened in MPH, things that were happening right before Nemesis, things that were happening right before Secret Service (or Kingsman, if you prefer), and he also holds the door for the kid who later becomes Superior.

Grant Morrison on suicide watch

I don't think he's particularly poor compared to Millar

Netflix would have only paid about £2m for Millarworld, Morrison seems to have about £300k earnings in an average year. No, I don't know how he's doing that, it's just what his company filings tend to suggest.

>Morrison seems to have about £300k earnings in an average year.
Isn't that kind of high for a comic book writer? Comics are a niche market.

It's magic

You know he's Grant Morrison, right?

Still high for a writer without a fix income.

Supercrooks could easily make a really cool 45-90 min. long animated movie. It's basically Ocean's 11 starring a gang of low-rent supervillains (and one blackmailed hero), lends itself well to being a standalone story and lacks any edgelord bullshit.

Oh my god. There's so many things I'd love to see. Supercrooks and Jupiter's Legacy top the list, and since they're part of the same universe, doing both would be great. Stardust, MPH, Superior... any one of them would be amazing.

People have been kind of half-jokingly half-seriously been saying that he writes adaptations in waiting for years now. Whether or not that's true, I feel like they've always stood on their own merit and if they never got adapted they would remain excellent, but here's where that theory is put to the test.