Man, i fucking hate this bitch

man, i fucking hate this bitch

Other urls found in this thread:

soundgasm.net/u/Oolay-Tiger/Jasper-Goes-Native-Steven-Universe-18
soundgasm.net/u/Oolay-Tiger/Mommy-Kink-18
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The best villains are the ones you hate the most, user.

Jasper is cute!

>hating best gem
good one user

I want Jasper to crush my head between her thighs!

Jasper is a cute Gem.

this looks like a Jasper thread

She is the best villain in this show

Is it bad that I didn't care about her when she showed up but after all the fan art I was turned into a Jasperfag?

I want to be Jasper's bitch

>Scared of her
>Have a Muscle fetish
Help

Any chance of her returning and not being corrupted

Jasper is for violent, sweaty, primal sex

Rebecca Sugar and a make a wish kid who visited CN confirmed that she will be returning, and her voice actress has been working on future episodes. Though it's possible that it could just be a war flashback or Steven going inside her head.

>tfw Jasper will never pin you to the ground and ride your dick all night no matter you came dozens of times through the whole session without giving you time to recover, as a matter of fact, she would never stop for other than switching positions.

feels bad mang

I hated her until she got corrupted
it was in her last moments before she got corrupted that showed she was more than what she seems

and this was coming from a guy into strong amazon type women
at least I'm a /freak/ now

she's the azula of SU
only people with shit taste and insecurity issues like her

what a shame

Well you're not incorrect.

jeeeeeeeeeeesus christ
I want to fuck that gem

I'm going to need some sauce on that.

If she is so great, why did she spend a season getting her ass beat by non-combat types, little kids, and then got an STD?

For me it is the opposite, i thought she was a fine villain and especially her last moments, but all the ooc and muscle fetish fanart made me hope she will never return to avoid seeing more of that shit

Stop that, user
soundgasm.net/u/Oolay-Tiger/Jasper-Goes-Native-Steven-Universe-18

>to avoid seeing more of that shit
perish the thought

fusion and the power of friendship is for cheating wimps

If the strength of collectivism is more than what a lone individual can achieve, then individuals will go extinct.

>admiring the size of her gem

Too bad they form out of the ground with their shapes. Having uncut gems would be useful for all kinds of innuendos.

You have a point since they're both supposed to be "tragic" villains who you are supposed to pity and became the way they are due to their upbringings and insecurities

I've never been an Azulafag though, probably because I'm not usually that into lying and manipulative characters.. Jasper is a dumbass but she never plays any games and tries to call "Rose" out when she thinks she's trying to manipulate her. I also like how Jasper struggles with self worth because she has lived her whole life being told that everything from Earth is horrible rather than because of daddy issues, and how her motive was to avenge the murder of pink diamond solo rather than to become the ruler of a nation with the help of her dad and his army. Then there's the fact that she was literally born in the middle of the war and made to fight the CGs. Her intentions just seem more honorable and understandable than Azula's even though she's a desperate slut that acts like a cunt to everyone to feel better about herself.

She reminds me more of Vegeta than Azula

Vegemite is unhonorable as fuck. Just an arrogant murdermonkey who got human fever.

okay, I would say Guts but Guts doesn't act like a cunt to people because of 'muh superiority complex which is actually an inferiority complex' like Jasper does

Did you not read black swordsman arc?

That's exactly what he did

>that dialogue
>that voice
Never jizzed this hard before.

>fusion and the power of friendship is for cheating wimps.

Then she should've done what everybody else is doing. Give into darkness, despair, rage, and let it give you the strength you need to crush your foes.

but bait-kun, shes muscle wife

Disregard light, acquire fusion.

B L U E
L
U
E

I would do anything for this gem

>fucked a dog and turned into an angry AIDS monster with spikes for eyes
Bro, that's about as deep into rage and despair as you can go.

Even the search engines agree.

She big.

Man, her sister is hot.

She also has that hot West coast valley girl accent.

Ah. I knew there was a reason her voice did things to me.

>Posting the worst Jasper
DELET nerds!

Ahahahahahahahahahaha FUCK NOPE.avi

Being defeated by a bunch of pathetic nobodies and idiots who have unwarranted undeserved power from abusing 1 pathetic thing is the definition of a bad cringeworthy opponent.

In Jasper's case she was a dumb fat bitch "lol I'm the arrogant bully stereotype". There was nothing professional and threatening about her.

Fuck, I forgot my best examaple.
I present you the worst villain in history.

>Never jizzed this hard before
soundgasm.net/u/Oolay-Tiger/Mommy-Kink-18

>I'd let you do anything to me
>what?
>I said, nice weather we're having

Is there even anything to really HATE HATE?
Outside being really prideful at her work,at least she's just antagonistic.
The Gems and Steven are deliberately terrible people at times.

>that gun

What the shit

Her first appearance was the best set of episodes on the show. Her return was lackluster.

Yeah Voldy was kind of a letdown after her, esp. when he tried intimidating Longbottom by doing to him what was essentially breakfast for the last six years.

user did you see how cheap Dolores was with her tactics? and how easy she went down after the centaur guy just picked her up and ran with her off to execute her? She was a pink communistic bitch unworthy of even death.

>Harry left her to get gang-raped by centaurs for being the wizard equivalent of a Catholic School Nun
>The next time she's seen she's pretty much catatonic

What a nice kid.

>for being the wizard equivalent of a Catholic School Nun
No, for intentionally refusing to train students to defend themselves against an actual threat so as to save face with a ministry that utterly fucked up protecting them

What a complete fucking retard with minimal reading skills and a propensity towards edgy contrarianism.

I don't know about you guys but this shit is hilarious

SAUCE
A
U
C
E

Hi mods, this is a completely clean board. Nothing to see here

I'm not a "gun guy" what is wrong with this?

How do you love a woman who's limbs are each the size of your torso?

Physically, i mean.
How does that even work?

She also is a rock that projects a hologram body, so scale issues are a lesser concern

I finally got you Rose!
Now I will take my vengeance by___________

Snu-snu

The best way to die.

Why hasn't anyone thought of milking Steven for his saliva?

Me too. I would like to punish her with my current penis.

Her VA is the same as Jasper's

Now if you want to know something fun. Allura from the current voltron has the same VA.

X

X

When is Jasper going to become a tsundere for Steven

Going? Rose is all she ever talks about

X

>I popped outta my mama's vagina ready to be gettin' bitches

God I would love nothing more than an episode full of Steven and Jasper doing townie shit. And I don't even like townie episodes.

The fuck are you jascucks doing out of /trash/

Reminder that Lapis, Jasper, Eyeball, and Bismuth have all referenced the crystal gem's raid on the Beta Kindergarten 5,500 years and that the event is also a big point on both Lapis and Jasper's timelines since it was the same day Jasper was born and Lapis was meant to help the Beta Gems emerge but instead got put in the mirror. When the inevitable flashback to this event happens we will get to see baby pink Jasper emerging from her hole and destroying 80 crystal gems before her birthday is over

fapping.

i've never wanted a daki until now

Protect this smile

I mean sugar has hinted shes a bully type character who later gets redeemed by the protagonist. You know how Harold in hey arnold on season 1 was a huge asshole and then became one of the best characters? Thats basically whats gonna happen to jasper.
Thats the reason people love her. Because of her potential to be best gem. This is emphazied with the fact that right now,the show is pretty boring. Jasperedemption would make this show interesting again.
So its superficial love actually.