Stuff that needs to get retconned away, ignored or otherwise removed

Starting off with the Not-SWORD version of Alpha Flight.

The entire latest run of Mockingbird.

Tony Stark being adopted.

I don't mind the new Alpha Flight. It's not like anyone was using them back in Canada

Besides the only cool SWORD agent was Brand and she got transferred to AF

They could retcon it by saying that it's the universe making sense of young Tony and OG Tony being in the same Universe. Then have OG Tony become the new Iron Monger, but still act like a hero. Be pissed at his character assassination.

This, they just have to make the reason for Tony not being able the Godkiller Armor that being fused with Teen Tony threw off 451's modifications.

Considering the last few years of Alpha Flight appearances have been, "Alpha Flight's here! Alpha Flight's dead!," not-SWORD isn't a bad place for them. They're certainly fucking up things less than actual SWORD. If anything they need to expand the concept. Alpha Flight is the first line of defense, Beta Flight investigates and confronts any alien influence that makes its way to Earth, and Omega Flight secretly collects any technology and black bags any aliens that have knowledge or biology deemed useful for Canada's horrific, expansive, decade's long human experimentation/bioweaponry projects, and bad jackets any witnesses or whistleblowers.

I liked the addition of Arno Stark

But Bendis ruined it by not reading the actual Godkiller storyline

I am Abigail Brand fan (yes, there must be like 5 of us), and I think Id rather have her in limbo than as a wallpaper cheerleader of Carol.
Id like to see her as in an X-Men team with Beast.

I also like Northstar and Aurora because I like Speedsters (they are faster than Quicksilver) and I love corny shit like twins holding hands to shoot a powerful beam.

the Carol book of last year with Anka art was decent, but the current one is extremely boring.

Adding Arno was great and the idea of the Godkiller was great. The issue was it was written by a hack and made Tony not a Stark which has still yet to be addressed. Also the oceans 11 team and the mafia Alien Greys were some of the dumbest shit I have ever seen in a mainstream comic.

Oh and Arno should have become the new Iron Man not Bendis self insert PC garbage.

One More Day.

yesterday I was thinking of Wildchild, so googled, and read the last issue he was in. He is dead (killed by Omega Red), and died as a villain. It was that shitty story about Romulus.

The Age of Apocalypse one was killed by Remender, who unfortunately killed a lot of AoA characters.

>Also the oceans 11 team and the mafia Alien Greys were some of the dumbest shit I have ever seen in a mainstream comic.
I disagree

But then Bendis wouldn't get money from royalties.

>Arno should have become the new Iron Man
We still have 3 years before that.

Save the Arno becoming Iron Man 2020 arc for another 2 and a half years.

Beast has been such a shit show in the X-men lately that I don't think even Brand could stand being on a team with him.

Abigail should have joined Cyclops' revolution

don't blame beast for the sins of bendis

I think Brand has not used her superpower in many years. I dont even remember her using it in the SWORD mini. It is like writers forgot she is a mutant with superpowers, kinda how for a while it seemed Cable's power was having a very big gun.

Did Auroro get into a abusive relationship with a anti mutant extremist