Hey, Sup Forums, you, uhh, you wanna tell me where my friggin' thread is?

Hey, Sup Forums, you, uhh, you wanna tell me where my friggin' thread is?

It's, uhh, you know, right back up ya ass.

Next door, jackass.

The thread got wet while I was boiling it, so it's in the dryer

I uhh heard you was talkin shit about our show. Do we need to talk this over my shiny new tire iron?

Oh run fastah? Great friggin plan genius, neva would have thought of that!

Yo me 30 seconds ago, Im trying to bang Barry's mom over here! Shes about to meet the Flashpoint, if you know what I mean, YEAHAHAHAHA TONIGHT!!!!

Tonight...you

So, you want me to go around tryin' to stop people killing themselves lookin like the frickin tooth fairy, fryman? Yeah, how about i just give that witch a little taste of my pink high heel up its ass.

WHAT HAPPENED TO MY FRICKIN BIKE?

Uh, WHY am I a pickle? Why am I a FRIGGIN' pickle? Why would anybody wanna be a friggin' pickle in their lives, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
How do you expect me to smack it to some ace babes on the Internet if I don't have the handwork to do the job? Oh, I suppose I'll just wait for some weird tweaked out dame to come along, break into my house and, if I'm lucky, see me and stuff me up her wazoo because, y'know, some people are freaky like that, and then I'll finally get the maximum up-close intimacy a man could ever experience. Oh wait, it wouldn't matter anyway because I DON'T HAVE A PENIS TO GET OFF WITH.

Looks like you're in your thread now, fatass.

This thread has already killed my sides.

Think about the last cartoon you've watched. Carl is now the main protagonist of it. How does it turn out?

>Gen13 animated movie
>Carl is Fairchild
A lot less sexy.

>Carl is now in TTG
FUCK NO THAT'LL RUIN HIM

What is it about this man that makes him so funny? Everything about him is just comedy gold and I don't understand it. You can put this face on anything and it becomes 100 times funnier.

Cuz it don't mattah

Nunna dis mattahs

Ohoho yeahhh, I see what yer doin' here, the ol' pullin' away the football gag, yeah. REAL funny, neva' seen that one before. How frickin' stupid do you think I am? You think I'm some kinda supreme dumbass who you can yank around, that it? Well I aint frickin' doin' it!

Tell ya what, you give me that ball and I'll show ya how a MAN plays football. It ain't for women. They are soft and emotionally incapable of handling the testicles needed for such a sport. I mean, that don't stop the NFL from puttin' queers into teams, but y'know, they sorta blocked my number, so I can't complain about it to them no more.

This entire thread

This could actually be a real ATHF episode.

What are you talking about? There was a "Welcome to the Wayne" thread already not too long ago.

>The Black Cauldron

I, uh....

>Justice league action
>Carl is a member of the Justice league
> Either Carl/Plas or Carl/Constantine shenanigans

Yes please

You faggots are making me laugh jarder than I have in a year. Keep the thread up or die. and by die I mean the thread. Which is bad. Don't let the thread die.

Heh. What do you think he means, One among you will shortly perish? Like he's threatening me or something.

Aqua Teen died too soon.

>brains

Hey Plat-man, ya mind tellin' me who's been comin' into my building and breakin' all my shit? 'Cause that Hookerinator wasn't a pile of smoking crap a second ago, y'know what I'm sayin'? How am I supposed to attract hookers without that thing now? Seriously, one push of the button, youre swimmin' in skanks. And STDs, but that's a necessary evil.

this is just perfect

But...hey, uh, is he gonna be able to chase us? 'Cos if I woke up, looking like that, I would just run towards the nearest living thing and kill it.

right here hunk

>Mighty Magiswords
>gets a job at the Cave of Stuff and invents football

thats the biggest battery you got?

JUICE

Boombam badoodoo, booDAyhe, boodah, SOLO! Widdly waaaaah bwahboo doobah dimbo wah buhboomboom bwah widdly widdly widdly widdly widdly widdly widdly WAAAM

An alkaline front is pushing through

nice/neat

funnier than the real thing

>Why am I a FRIGGIN' pickle?

>carl vs the forces of evil
SHUT YA FRICKEN TRAP, MARCO!
>And why dont you uhh...put on dat dress dere

"Hey, yo, Vegman. I saw you flyin' around Namek, runnin' around with my dragonballs, and heh heh, decided you was pissin' me off"

>Phineas and Ferb

"Yo, what happened to frickin' Perry?"

At some point in every American's life he encounters a man similar to Carl on some level. There's a little Carl in all of our lives.

i patterned my life after him

Enough with ya turtle soup already! You want it so bad, head to Chinatown. You know those people, they can uh, they can get you anything if you know what I mean? Provided you got the cash. You got any cash?

Why is meatwad inside you?

fuck I lost it

I love carl threads

Insurance wouldn't cover a liver transplant. Some crap about pre existing condition. So I hadda make do.

>Brothers Grunt

"Yo, what happened to frickin' Perry?"

>/bant/ included
makes me smile

It's so perfect too.

/tg/ is great as well. That entire planetary insanitarium episode is perfect.

>Gravity Falls
Ends with Carl and Stan beating the shit out of each other over five bucks.

Carl is friggin national treasure

>/y/
>/his/
>/jp/
>/tg/

Well it was that Hotel one on Nick and he is in it so.. so would just focus on him and be better for it.

Carl is now a Crystal Gem, what happens?
pic unrelated

>You took a minor conflict over who was to use the Dragon Balls first and let it explode into physical violence. And for that, I applaud you

>/gif/ and /wsg/ still not included

>Call the neighbors. I want them to see this.

>The gem replaces his penis

Oh for the friggin'- this is NOT what I MEANT when I said I was HARD AS DIAMONDS! It was a frickin' play on words!

Okay, this thing looks expensive. If I pry it out wit a crowbar to sell it for beer money, would it kill me?

Don't forget the prospect of Booster Gold shenanigans.

>/o/
>/an/

Beautifulñ

Holy fucking kek

The suit? Oh yeah, i read somewhere on the internet that cheap skanks really dig scars, and well, i'm about ninety percent scar tissue over here and lemme tell you, it aint working. Now i gotsa sorta 'phantom of the opera' deal goin on. And this asshole Richards won't stop entering my property illegally and breaking my skankbots.

>leaving the drum solo out

DUCU DUCCUTAH DUCU DUCCUTAH

Yo fryman, I got trapped in one of those nintendo things

>Wakfu
So like he's hitting on every woman he sees and telling the antagonists to fuck off. I would watch it.

I think some guy, who we don't know at all, came and just... Threw it in the /trash/.

Not us.

Xavier Renegade angel

He would just think he took acid or something

wakfu with Carl unchanged or what class is he?