No, it's just an unfunny comic that I added a funnier filename to

No. Just crap.

White people love eggs

It's a period joke

I'm gagging right now

no you didn't

0 is technically a bigger number than -1

This guy has an egg fetish, right?

So this guy is getting paid for this, right?
I guess he's right. I'm a salty hater, Jesus Christ.

who the hell eats eggs like this? your supost to ether dip toast in the yoke or you cut around the white and put the whole yoke in your mouth, puncturing it with your teeth

ADAM THIS IS VILE

-2 isn't though. The comic is shit, and the filename is shit.

I'm into dudes and all but that comic just grosses me the fuck out for some reason. Who the fuck eats sunny side up eggs like that and by themselves especially? He's not even keeping his beard from getting yoke in it, this comic seriously triggers my special little spot on the spectrum.

it's spelled yolk, user
a "yoke" is used to keep oxen together when pulling a wagon

pretty sure it's a 'everyday life' joke, as all his are.
cutting into yolk and it spilling out is just a satisfying thing to see.

>yoke
Fucking idiot.

No. This guy did do a loss though.
People call it the only unfunny loss parody but I don't understand what makes it any different from any others.

Because it broke the "don't explain the joke" rule when even fucking Buckley didn't do that for that page.

That was the stupidest shit. Does Garth Ennis think the vulva constantly tastes like blood or something?

How did it explain the joke?

I should clarify. I have no respect for this guy whatsoever. He is a hack of the highest order but I don't consider his loss different then any other loss.

speech bubble

>Sameface One Pose Mcgee

Way I see it it was indeed weaker then most loss but it was still funny just not as funny as it should have been.
I think people are just extra harsh because it's such a bad fuckup to make and the guy is such a hack in general