Did you guys go see Nighthawk v. Hyperion: Yawn of Boredom? It was kino, don't listen to the biased critics

Did you guys go see Nighthawk v. Hyperion: Yawn of Boredom? It was kino, don't listen to the biased critics.

Marvel is such petty fucking scum, and they aren't even competent at that. They weren't even remotely best fucking friends after that, Clark looked pissed when he asked Batman if he had found the spear yet. The only thing that transpired was Batman made clear he would not let a innocent woman die to Superman nothing more.
And Marvel are hypocrites considering almost all their films have been building up to Thanos and Iron Man 2 wasted a ton of time building up to The Avengers.

I thought the part where Nighthawk throws that throwing star through a guy so hard he sticks to a post and then he says "stick around" was p. lit.

What about the "Is she with you?" That seemed pretty chummy.

>And don't worry about scenes that set up the next eight movies - just make this one satisfying!
That's funny, coming from a Marvel book.

>>Katz.N.((((Burger))))

>getting worked up over a shit movie

Hahahahaha. Gotta watch your salt user. Too much is bad for you

Posts like these are exactly why people accuse BvS haters of being shitposters from "the other side." Which is a pretty good Pendulum song.

That isn't necessarily best bro status though.

Batman and Superman are basically destined to be best friends, like a red string of fate kind of thing.

Marvel really likes taking shots at a joke that stopped being funny a year ago. To distract from their own failures maybe? Hey Marvel, people "MAKE MINE MARVEL" for the movies now, not the shitshow comics, and no amount of MARTHA potshots are going to change that.

>this could have just been a joke thread and humorless faggots ignore the prompt and go to company war talking points

I hated BvS but this is so fucking lazy like god damn. Remember that one bit months(?) ago when some henchman made a Martha reference as to why he couldn't kill someone? That was clever compared to this.

It's okay, that's why I started it.

>prompt
There's no prompt.

Waid recently mad another Martha reference in Avengers or Champions. It's all the same shit.

>There's no prompt.
Don't be retarded, the OP starts by pretending it's a real movie. played along and then that was it.

I can't deny there were better ways to handle the exchange, but there was obviously much more to it than "Our mothers have the same name we are friends now awesome facial hair bros." I don't know why people are so stuck on it.

That's how I know we're on Sup Forums

*ahem*

It legitimately is one of the dumbest scenes in film history. I'm not sure how DC actually let them put Batman on screen viscously stomping Superman to death only to be stopped by the utterance of a name. It's just a fucking surreal scene than makes no sense from a character or internal logic level. I hate all live action equally btw.

Absolutely not, I can name dozens of dumber scenes, like Ghost Rider signing his contract on accident instead of by choice.

Clark says something along the lines "You're letting them kill Martha". Little Brucie having PTSD to himself "letting" the guy kill his own mother triggers him.
It also reveals that there's something going on that Bats didn't know about and makes him reconsider.
There's plenty of ways to explain that scene but it's easier to try to force a new Bane posting epic.

I personally enjoy Katanaposting. It's very reminiscent of Baneposting, they take a completely inconsequential scene (set aboard an aircraft) and overreact to every single line of it. It helps that Katana was one of my favorite characters in that movie, so I like seeing people talk about her.

Snyder casts traditionally wholesome superheroes in a darker, grimmer light. Critics will interpret this as having taken the soul out of these characters. The life.

And they are right.

In the opening sequence of Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice, Jimmy Olsen is introduced and immediately shot in the head. Observant readers of the comic books will remember that Jimmy Olsen's comic book was where Darkseid made his debut, as did the overarching Fourth World mythos. With Jimmy's death, comes the Parademons. The Mother Cubes. And of course, Darkseid. This is an inversion, as it's Jimmy's existence that paved way to Darkseid seeing publication.
In a similar sense, the heroes seen are an inversion of their traditional depictions. The universe itself is contradictory to the DC universe, and the real world universe as whole with it's own images and prejudices of the DC characters.

This is the Anti-Life Universe. Darkseid's arrival will reshape it into a softer, more lighthearted universe as opposed to the grim dour pile that pople think it as. While in the comics universe, Darkseid's arrival brought a grim, dour unity to the entire planet with the Anti-Life Equation.

Zod's symbol in Man of Steel is a tilted Omega symbol. Snyder directed Watchmen, a movie which uses clocks as a key theme.

The omega symbol has since been turning, like the hands on a clock. In BvS, you do not see the symbol tilted or skewed. You see it straight on, emblazened into the planet's core.

What does Lex Luthor say at the end of Batman V Superman?
Ding Ding Ding.

It means that time is up.

Also, why does Deadpool have yellow speech bubbles, anyway?

I was thinking that if I get a dalmatian, I could name her Domino after the Marvel character. Obviously it would be a girl because girls are just plain better.

Hey they stole my joke Except it was Dr Doom V Hyperion