Wew

Season 1 had some plot consistency issues, that's for sure. but i still enjoyed it

But wow..... the plot consistency issues at season 2 are WAY worse

>Suddenly fairies have only a limited transformation time, despite not having this issue in season 1

>Suddenly Stella must be exposed to sunlight to get her powers, which didn't exist in season 1, there was even alot of cave warfare and several days with no sunlight at the final war

>Suddenly we see fairy pets roaming all around Alfea castle, why did we not see them in season 1 if they were always there??

>Faragonda says that Tecna will monitor their mission to the cave and that she will send people to get involved in case of trouble and then completely forgets about it

>They fight against monsters that appearantly "resist magic", and then suddenly Stella beats them with magic, wtf???

I only watched five episodes of season 2 so far and it already had this many issues... what a mess. Season 1 was by no means perfect but it certainly was better

>Somebody actually watched winx club

Ellipses are three dots.

Why wouldn't i?
Season 1 was actually more good than bad and i enjoyed it. (to be fair, it still had a fair share of issues though, but there were enough good stuff to make it fun).

There is definitely a drop in quality at season 2

fpbp

I saw it when it used to come before or after (I don't remember) Pokémon from Finnish TV.

I fapped to bloom!

I watched it but can't remember shit.

In the old days. In the long long ago. Winx Club was one of the original troll shows.

>not watching Winx
You straight or something, faggot?
I remember all possible husbandos looking essentially the same anyway.

>>not watching Winx
>You straight or something, faggot?

nononono, "actually" watching it.

It's one thing to let an episode run until you finish jerking off, but that's not what we're talking about here.

My little sister was crazy about this show.

Glad we didn't get the Russian dub or something.

It was a decent enough show, though.

>Suddenly fairies have only a limited transformation time, despite not having this issue in season 1
is it 99.9 seconds?

as long as you didn't watch the 4kids version, you are good.

I don't get it,

bullshit. faragonda literally says that the cave (specifically that cave) doesn't let magic pass easily. the cave deprives them from their magic.

>Suddenly Stella must be exposed to sunlight to get her powers, which didn't exist in season 1, there was even alot of cave warfare and several days with no sunlight at the final war

everybody is deprived from their magic in that underground but stella is so for DAYS

>Suddenly we see fairy pets roaming all around Alfea castle, why did we not see them in season 1 if they were always there??

they were hidden. but yeah, asspull.

>Faragonda says that Tecna will monitor their mission to the cave and that she will send people to get involved in case of trouble and then completely forgets about it

i remember nothing was said about rescuing them if necessary. the real problem is how small the communication was at all

>They fight against monsters that appearantly "resist magic", and then suddenly Stella beats them with magic, wtf???

"resist magic" means they wont die easily with magic. they're not immune.
other monsters are shown to be resistant to magic only to be defeated by very specific spells.

i actually hate season 1 for how many errors there are and how badly animated it is. season 2 is the most fun to watch, especially the fillers.
don't bother searching every mistake. if you want proper continuity watch world of winx

writers simple dont care.

Season 2 has some fun filler episodes and Season 3 had a good potential.

There is nothing wrong with watching a magical girl show, especially with girls like these
I would jack off to the last 3 episodes of season 2 when I was a kid though. Fuck I bought the dvd specifically with these episodes and my parents were really confused as to why I bought the last dvd for the season and left everything else.

Just watch W.I.T.C.H. or Monster Allergy, Winx was always the bottom of the barrel of italian animation.

Season 3 was the best season of Winx Club.

true