GOTH GIRLS YEAH

GOTH GIRLS YEAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZLDhCzIu3c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah

Is it just me, or does it seem like there are way less goths than there used to be. I mean in general. Like if you go to a mall or a movie theater, unless its a Tim Burton or Henry Selick film.

She not really goth though.

Teen girl who just got off Foamy the squirrel on Newgrounds.com while signing a bring back invader zim petition wearing a jack skellington hoodie and happy tree friends tube socks purchased from Hot Topic during an Emily the Strange Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off sale where she discovered Serenity Rose from Slave Labor Graphic Comics while her over-bearing but loving father restricts her from going to the My Chemical Romance/Limp Bizkit concert with a 5 years older than her boyfriend that constanly IMs unsourced stolen Pon and Zi comic art over 56k modem American Online trial discs on myspace.com with a top 8 consisting of Tim Burton, Jack Sparrow, Eminem, Jesus Christ, and any angsty band as the new thing on Disney Adventures magazine and spends all day filling out 'What Kingdom Hearts character are you?' quizzes only to complain she didnt get Riku and is unable to watch the 2003 MTV music awards because her deadbeat older brother is always hogging the living room TV playing Tony Hawk's Underground on his Halo Edition Transparent green Xbox using a third-party MadCatz airflow controller with a busted analog stick that is constantly leaning to the right making anti semetic remarks on how Eric stole his Wicked McTwist over the helicopter in Hawaii footage.

It's not just you
I think all those goths from the early 00's just grew up and moved on

Holy wall of unreadable text, Batman! Someone stole that guy's punctuation!

Kek

Daily reminder that Pan is an autistic creep. youtube.com/watch?v=-ZLDhCzIu3c

nigga just summed up my middle school for me huehuehue

Goths, punks, emos, scene kids, they've all been superseded by hipsters and streetwear swagfags. This is what happens when rock music slips away from the mainstream.

>Pan cried and masturbated over a girl rejecting him
>he still got to second base anyway

Did somebody say GOTH BABES?

Yet Loud House has had like 4 different goth girls so far.

>raven
overrated shit
>pan pizza
overrated shit

>user 94509994's opinion
overrated shit

Teen Titans isn't that great user.

Go home, Pan.

my new goth waifu

She really isn't, so why do people call her one?

>tfw Raven isn't real

How about a harem anime with only goth girls?
How about a princess trainer with only goth girls?

>anime
Did goth fashion/culture ever take off in Japan? Gothic lolita isn't quite the same thing.

epic
only 1 mistake though, America Online, not American Online.

How do we force rock back onto the masses?

Spread the word on bands that aren't faggots

you don't. It's a natural flow. Rock (and metal) need to go underground about once a decade to reinvent itself and come up with something fresh. Unfortunately, I wasn't a fan of the last one, indi rock

Yeah, but it's super underground.
When I went to Nakano Broadway, they had a goth-only store. And not gothic lolita shit, I mean true 80s Death of the Enldess having lesbian sex with Siouxsie Siuox goth. Then I also found a few goth-only record stores and other cool shit.

>wanting normies to have the good stuff
Dumbarses

By letting time move on. Trends are cyclical, everything comes back around.

If normalfags gain even a temporary interest in something, then shouldn't it be revitalized and be less likely to completely die out?

No, because we have to maintain our autistic elitist nature here.