Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TomKingTK/status/894555140266569728
cbr.com/all-star-batmans-...ust-different/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why are we laughing?

Time to murder"fan-favorite" Duke.

Isn't this a mini?

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

They made his costume worse, somehow. Nigga looks like an action figure.

What the fuck...??

No., its Batman and Synder pet.

The key to a successful character:

1 Simple yet striking design
2 A healthy dose of problems/weaknesses to balance whatever powers they have

Duke seems to be yet another supersmart supercapable slightly-awkward Bat-helper with a generic ass overdesigned post-nu52 armor

If this is true, then it's official. Duke is being used to supplant Robin. There is no book featuring Batman partnered up with Robin, his iconic partner. But there is soon to be one featuring him partnered with Duke. What an insult to the most iconic superhero duo of all time.

Also, got to love how they have so little confidence in this character that they have to make his "solo" another bloody Batman book. Pushing him in the Bat-books for a whole year and giving him a bat logo on his chest wasn't enough, they need the man himself to be a permanent co-star. LOL.

His mask and costume in general looks pretty good now

I guess we are getting black Batman sometime in the next few years,

Shouldn't we call this new title: "The Signal and Batman" so we'll know who the star of the book REALLY is?. And we just THOUGHT Harper was being over-hyped. The hype hasn't even STARTED yet. Look for Duke's invitation to join the Justice League any day now.

Boy I can't wait for black Batman fighting Edgy Joker for a dozen arcs. Thanks Snyder!

Gotham girl went from meh, to disgusting, predictable and painfully boring.
Duke went from meh to painfully boring.Batman is dead.I maintain the hope that when Snyder leaves, his pets will follow..

Whatever happened to Harper?

I actually liked her

She's been shown in some issues of Detective comics and all Synder OCs should die

It's a mini

I'm done. . No More Batbooks",

>disgusting
Jesup Christ it was just a fucking typical "mentally broken girl cuts her hair" thing. I can't take any of Sup Forums''s criticisms of King seriously when they're too busy thinking with their dick

>overdesigned
Yeah agree on this, it should look more like a yellow bruce lee jumpsuit/spandex with a motorcycle helmet rather than an armour plated uniform.

Batwing is dead, homie.

I dig that the chest part of the suit is an inverted version of Bats but the rest of the suit is all over the place.

Also hes covered in Bats but his name is The Signal. Why not give him his own logo or just call him Bat-Signal, don't half ass this shit

There is Gotham Girl, who may be viewed as a creator's pet of the same type as Duke, but she's not really being forced into the book at Damian's expense the way Duke sort of is.

Fox's kid is kill?

I don't really consider Duke family he is like the cousin twice removed that always shows up at family event that nobody tells to leave.I can't stand him. He is the reason I haven't read All-star Batman. The Bat-family is already bloated. There is no need for another character.

I will say it won't make a difference to people who hate him, ...

I honestly like that costume, such a waste

Nah, I mean the original walked off panel and was never heard from again. Though I do wonder if Lucas will stay around once JT4 stops writing Detective.

>who may be viewed as a creator's pet
Literally how
I hate this attitude of "new heroic character = OC donut steel" even when they don't replace any character with similar purpose. Gotham Girl has also shown 0 signs of being an actual member of the Bat-family, she's been supporting in 2 arcs as a victim and one appearance in the epilogue. During that time she's not been a sidekick or set up as a sidekick, she's just been someone Bruce is trying to help, except she has powers unlike a civillian.

Christ, I hatend what Duke did to Snyder after We Areally Robin and I see why people can be mad at him but Gotham Girl has done NOTHING

Also Damifag, stop spamming the thread, there's a poster count here

Why is the bat emblem morbidly obese?

Kingfags .

Anti-kingfags are way more annoying.

>First it was Lark
>Now its "The Signal"
>Nonsensical yellow Bat costume that keeps changing
Spin him any way you want, no one cares about Duke

no.
twitter.com/TomKingTK/status/894555140266569728

Was never lark, that was only said in a alternate future.

He's right, it's a mini. You must be more of a cartoonfag than a comicfag huh?

Fuck yeah, Wolverine and Batman team up!

So hes the Bat-Signal?

are they doing the DBZ fusion and merge into Dark Claw?

Why didn't they call him Bat Signal? Then he would have had some legacy (being the legacy of the bat signal) and his color scheme works with this.

no one cares Duke sucks.

Tec....sucks. It's really underwhelming. I'm taking a retirement from Bat books myself. Johns, Tynion and Snyder really are trying to run the franchise in to the ground.

Godamnit, whos the idiot that spread Joker Gas?
Also, that guy's costume is just Wolverine with a batman logo.

I have read all of them at one point but was dissappointed so I dropped all of them and haven't read. Everytime I hear news about the batbooks it's usually something I dislike so I avoid them.

Red Hood is really good and Nightwing is decent if you like the character. Anything with Bruce is subpar right now, Batman is passable only if you really want to read it.

> we can't call him robbin' because that's too on the nose

I've always wanted to read a book about the human bat signal.

How do they call him, though, a beacon throwing a shadow of a mixtape?

If only that were possible

Wouldn't be fun if we end up with a power rangers esque like Batman's book

Hell, we already have red, purple, blue, green, black, and now yellow.

Well we do have red hood
Green mask for Robin
Babs needs to go blue or purple

Remember that interview Synder gave a while back about wanting to Duke become Batman. It's all coming together.

Go! bat-rangers
with insane robots

All-Star sucks, you really aren't missing anything, just pure artist wank, and the art is shit anyway so it's just not worth it.

I thought his moniker was Lark?

If Gotham Girl never grows her hair back I am going to be severely depressed.

Duke is one of the biggest and worst forced memes I've seen in a while. At least Marvel forces memes on you slowly until the character gets an ongoing.

But Snyder basically took out 2 great and well established robins for his own OC who is not even that interesting.

This literally has nothing to do with him being black and everything to do with Duke and Snyders treatment of the established batfamily being horrible.

I like it. Buy and bag 2 copies.

Yes

Tim Drake comes back in the Detective

Damian leads the teen titans and will have a big role in Metal

Nightman will join Dayman to protect Gotham with their sweet karate skills.

She works as a nurse or something now.

>implying that wasn't originally the plan of what to call him

who is this signal guy?

>The key to a successful character:
>1 Simple yet striking design
>2 A healthy dose of problems/weaknesses to balance whatever powers they have
Sounds like some character I know.

underrated

This.

>Batman
>Robin
>Nightwing
>Red Hood
>Red Robin
>Batgirl
>Spoiler
>Orphan
>Batwoman
>Batwing
>Azrael
>Gotham Girl
And now Signal. How big can the batfamily grow until it collapses under its own weight?

think "Scott Snyder wants Duke to be Batman." cbr.com/all-star-batmans-...ust-different/

He needs a better emblem desu famalama

>Gotham Girl
She's not part of the BatFam tho. She's just someone Bruce is helping at the moment. She's not appeared outside of Batman and she nit a sidekick

I like duke

And I liked both robin wars

I don't see the problem.

Synder pls.

just the same 3 autistic robin fags making these threads

He should close the jacket and go for a Rocketeer style pulpy look.

Synder pls. You are dead.

We hardly see any of these people though.
They make a one page cameo and then they're gone.

Snyder and his OCs were a mistake.

Hood can go many different ways

It's retarded that he's running around with the Bat-symbol on even when pretending to be a criminal too.

I'm serious

RIP to my nigga Troy

And Joe Chill's son was something I hoped got more screen time. If there's a god he'll show up again

Jason's explanation to the criminals that he has it just to annoy Batman which is easy to believe since Red Hood and Batman have been seen clashing more than once.

This. You'd think he'd be tired of batshit by now

Why he would be tired of it? Bruce is really great with him.

I actually like that design a lot more. Idk why people are hating on this. I got it before when Duke didn't have his own thing but him being day time Batman is actually an interesting idea.

He's unnecessary, isn't interesting, and comes off as a creator's pet that Snyder made so he could claim his character became Robin.

i like everything about it besides the name

Damian was character pet too and completely unnecessary (still is tbqh).

That was all true up until this point. For one in King's run he is his own character. He is the sidekick that listens to Batman. Secondly him becoming day time Batman is exactly what people wanted for the character. He has his own thing now that separates him from the others and it is interesting.

>character
Creator's

Synder pls.

Snyder is literally trying everything to make Duke relevant, He really wants to have a Legacy in the Batman titles.He isn't even special anymore, Duke is literally a plot device now. With the dumbest superhero name I have ever heard in existence.

>For one in King's run he is his own character. He is the sidekick that listens to Batman. Secondly him becoming day time Batman is exactly what people wanted for the character. He has his own thing now that separates him from the others and it is interesting.
hahahhahaaha

good one man.

Damifan, just go away and let us have a peaceful discussion for once.

I repeat, you just keep saying the same shit. I agree Duke was boring up until this point, and I cant stand Snyder but this is an interesting direction for the character that makes sense in universe and gives him his own thing.

You just seem like you'd be unhappy with anything. This must be your first new Batman legacy character. Us Dickfags had to deal with it with Jason. Jasonfags had to deal with it with Tim. Tim had to deal with it with Damian. Now Damianfags have to deal with it with Duke. At least Damian has his own book.

Mehhh.This guy neither has original ideas in his body and doesn't understand the stories he apes.