Injustice storytime, wherein something happened

Injustice storytime, wherein something happened

This book has been shit, I miss the NYAARGH

I agree with you. Without Superman to be a foil to Bats the book have suffered greatly. It ain't crazy no more, I miss the Keikakus and Magical Happenings, The Buttlerings and the Rock Hittings. Shame Taylor lost his magic

Me three anons. When is Black Adam and his fake news coming back

Have to agree with this, it used to be enjoyably stupid, like a modernization of a crazy Silver Age story, now it just feels dumb.

WH AT

He's not wrong

Damn it Bruce, this is all your fault.

WEW LAD

>Wut

So Injusticeverse Animal Man is a shapeshifter, making a Beast Boy DLC with Buddy as a skin more likely.

He's not wrong at all, this entire fuckfest could have been prevented if he wasn't such a sperg about killing Joker.

Wait, how do they expect to bring back the population with only two of them? They'd have to do a lot of inbreeding, which has a lot of negative consequences.

Animal Man looks as vacant as Alfred here.

Animal Man was right.

>leech
>it's a lamprey

>Any human life directly in front of him will be given more importance than the greater good.
To be be fair, to save the Joker he makes an exception on this rule.

Partial shape shifter, similar to New52

>it's a Diablo blows himsef up episode

guns with knives where the clips are supposed to be, bro

nothing is gonna top that

DICK IS BAD BATMAN

>no mention of Buddy's family
Meh

I miss Superman...

Dick or Jason?

This.

I agree, but I also wish someone would point out how shitty Batman acted after the Joker was killed.

This guy is too old to be Jason.

Jason is far more likley than Dick. Damian would recognize Dick immediately and their history would be obvious in their interactions. Plus Red Hood is in the game so Jason has to appear somewhere in the comic.

Though I kind of hope it turns out to be Tim.

it is dick i know it.

I hope if Alfred recovers he does side with Ra's just to fuck with Batman.

Jason is not a bad guy in the game.

>Lets kill all these people to save some Animals
Does Buddy have kids in this universe? what in the fuck

I just know this is going to end with a "and this is why Batman is 100% in the right and Animal Man is objectively wrong" lesson. Just wait for it.

How? Do you recognize that ass?

Well if we assume its roughly similar to main canon, and Dick was approximately 20 when Damian was 10, and Damian seems 20 here, it isnt a stretch to imagine Jason's pushing 30.

In his point of view.

Let's say he is right and Batman could have prevented all that from happening by destroying Metropolis... would it really scale the balance? Or is there no saying something or someone else could have destroyed Metropolis? You think Ra's is going to be better in that opinion... he destroy thousands of cities in his mad quest as well as other species for the greater good.

Also if it was so clear to rest of the heroes that Joker needed to die then why didn't they all do it before Joker destroyed Metropolis... in a sense or point of view it's also all their faults too. Everyone is to blame then.

I don't think inbreeding happens with Animals, loads of endangered creatures are bred with their siblings

Doubt it completely.

Well, considering Ra's has the lazarus pit for resurrection purposes and Dick died stupidly in the first comic/game, it seems likely.

He might be fresh out the Lazarus Pit, which usually makes you far more dickish. And theres the whole "Superman killed Joker and Bruce got really mad" to be spiteful over. He still has some time to get more heroic before the time of the game.

I think if the other hero would kill joker Batman would stop them.
See what batman has done with superman-Batman is not a good person ,,

The writer says bad Batman is a person that loves damian.I think dick hates batman because he destroyed Damian

Batman would literally kill any super hero who tried to kill the Joker.

Why would it ever be Dick?

That's what I mine..Batman is a crazy hypocrite in the game.

The writer says bad Batman is a person that loves damian This can only be Dick.

the blond guy is hot.

Dami looks good not like a White boy.

Cripple that bitch jaimie

It could be Dick and it could be explained why Dick became evil since the Lazarus pit does fuck up your brain tho momentarily but Dick has been dead for years so it fucked his mind more permanently.

How long until the inevitable Harley/Ivy breakup? I'm waiting until that time drop the book since its getting boring at this point

When did they say that?

Oh please enough with "Batman Loving Joker" bull... if that was the case then he would have killed Superman.

And yes probably Batman would have stopped them... But he can't stop all of them. He couldn't stop Superman from doing it. Anyone could have done it under Batman's radar, if they drove themselves to it smartly or when Batman wasn't looking.

But Batman wouldn't kill Joker or let anyone else do it because then the Joker will win. Joker has always been about breaking the spirit of heroes... showing the world that the moral and ethic codes of man is just "a bad joke" that when it all comes down people would just eat themselves. He wants to prove that... and he wouldn't mind dying in order to do it. But Batman (even though it's his greatest wish) will not do it, because he will not let that smiling psychopathic lunatic WIN!

Not like it matters anymore Joker knew he couldn't beat Batman incorruptible spirit. So Joker found a much easy person to do it on and... he won, he showed heroes can crack and break and become just like the villains they fight.

Yeah, he looks more like a handsome light-skinned nigger in that shot.

He is stronger than batman..and dami is Dicks son.

He would've killed Superman if it would have saved the Joker; no sense in killing Supes after his husbando was already dead.

Injustice Gods Among Us #11

Could also explain why we don't see him as deadman anymore

No he would not have! And yes if he "loved" Joker as you said he would have killed Joker. Like Damian killed the villain who killed Alfred because Damian loved Alfred. How would that be any different!

Seriously. It would be nice to see a scientifically accurate leech mouth even once in something.

This new series has been disappointingly low on reaction images

I mean he would have killed "Superman" after him killing Joker if he had loved Joker.

>Oh please enough with "Batman Loving Joker" bull... if that was the case then he would have killed Superman.

He's clearly thought about doing it, just relents because he pussies out.

>And yes probably Batman would have stopped them... But he can't stop all of them. He couldn't stop Superman from doing it. Anyone could have done it under Batman's radar, if they drove themselves to it smartly or when Batman wasn't looking.

If someone with powers worth a shit wanted to thunderfuck Joker's head off of his body, Batman can do nothing but watch helplessly

>But Batman wouldn't kill Joker or let anyone else do it because then the Joker will win. Joker has always been about breaking the spirit of heroes...

Joker doesn't win, Joker doesn't anything because he's fucking dead. Superman was fine after killing Joker, pretty much everyone BUT Batman and Harley didn't a give shit about Joker getting murdered. Things only escalated because Wonder Woman kept feeding into Superman's doubts and fears about keeping the world safe and Batman was too much of a cunt and continued to antagonize him rather than calm his fears like a friend.

Batman would be too depressed after losing his butt-buddy. Without Joker's cock, how could Batman muster up the energy?

That's Superman's opinion out of anger and looking for someone to blame. It's just like him you know... it's always Superman finding someone to blame to make his actions justify because it's not like he took responsibility well... he always liked to keep himself clean so that people would look to him as the shining example of heroism. I mean he can't afford to look like the bad guy so if he does something wrong he will blame someone else for making him do it.

I'm glad some persons know the actually truth.
Injustice Batman a shit. A SHIT!

All of Injustice could've been averted if Batman had just raped the Joker.

>I don't think inbreeding happens with Animals
look at any modern dog breed and tell me that with a straight face

Maybe if Batman didn't keep whining about how killing an unrepentant mass murderer (who also happened to be his dom) made Superman capital "E" EVIL, maybe Superman wouldn't have snapped?

So why exactly does Batman play by Jokers rules? Joker is insane, what does it matter what he thinks when he is killed? This just shows that Batman has screwed priotities. Valuing beating Joker at his stupid games more than lives of innocent people.

God I hope that sanctuary goes up in flames

I can understand their side, but Ted died because of it.

Some species are less susceptible to negative effects of inbreeding than others. The minimal viable population can vary greatly.

Dog breeds aren't because of inbreeding tho?

That is selective breeding by idiotic breeders and breed associations.

Can he do that?

Sounds like they're setting up for a thylacine abortion.

Since when does Damian give a shit about murdering people? He worked for the Regime for 5 years

I legit can't see Vixen joining Ras. Also where did this Dick Batman shit come from???

He could after he died and the Red brought him back and some stereotypically gay aliens that worked for the Red redesigned his powers.

I wish they did more with that and made him more like Swampthing, but made of animals, instead of plants.

He was trained by an assassins