Ebin, just ebin

Ebin, just ebin

>Bucky
No surprise at all. Why did they bother blacking him out in the solicits?

>nazi and a communist fighting over the black man
It's like pottery. It rhymes.

>bucky
Ugh.

Any spoilers user?

He and Jason Todd are the obvious "WHO COULD BE THE BIG SURPRISE" character for each of their respective companies.

Let me guess, Bucky is that one suspiciously white Atlantean soldier who has constantly been at Namor's side.

Oh look! It's that thing that everyone guessed would happen!

I'm not surprised, but then again, I don't know why anyone would be complaining about Bucky showing up in such a Cap central event.

What was even the point?

I didn't even bother guessing

>don't you want to see what happens next? well buy the next 15 issues, goyim!

Makes sense...I though that Bucky was disguised as the Kraken.

To the surprise of no one.

Nah, Kraken is clearly Ian Zola. He's literally called "family" and "a ghost of a dead world" in reference to the fact that Ian survived the incursions and this is pre-SW Ian as opposed to one of the Reed-made copies.

Bucky is clearly Namor's secret right-hand man, considering he's playing a role in the Invaders story.
>knows Toro, Namor and Hammond
>Bucky was "killed" over the ocean so his body would have fallen into the water

has Kraken even had any meaningful appearances in Secret Empire? I can only recall him in group shots
why bring someone back if you won't use him?

Im calling shenanigans on this cover

Comics bucky isn't even superhuman so he would be on the ground not bp

Very start - issue 0. When Captain America goes into a temple to be saved from the Cosmic Cube

user means Ian!Kraken. Not Whitehall!Kraken. Whitehall was pretty important throughout the Steve Rogers issues but Ian hasn't done shit.

To keep it a surprise. Sort of a "Is he or Isn't he?" thing.

But it's not surprising he would survive; He's the Man on the Wall, so he might have extra LMDs to use.

yeah, I meant Ian
but thanks anyway

Why did they even spoiler that?

BEST BOY IS BACK

yes and he's killing worst boy yet again, thank god

I hope the last two issues are nothing but scenes of him killing Bucky over and over again

Because he's supposed to be "dead."

Who is Ian!Kraken?

I thought there had only been two Krakens? Jacob Fury and Whitehall?

The current Kraken is Ian Zola. He became Kraken shortly before Secret Empire started.

>some deluded fag
>best boy

Who's the girl? She looks like the one from ethier Conway or engleherats Cap run.

Kobik. She's the sentient version of the cosmic cube that housed Clone-Hitler's soul. It was destroyed at the end of Waid's run then recreated in Spencer's.

Kobik the cosmic cube