How did you feel about these shorts? Do you think the new series has potential?

How did you feel about these shorts? Do you think the new series has potential?

The last couple of episodes were pretty good, but I'm not a fan of the premise of more Spider-Kids right away and the focus on the science schools and rivalries and stuff.

Their introducing other spider people this early? That sound disappointing.

Link?

Pilot has Miles, Gwen, and Anya, but they don't get their powers until later in the season.

Peter is CUTE

that's not so bad but couldn't they have done this with USM since they already introduced said spider people in it already?

it feels like a waste of a new series if you ask me.

All of Marvel's shows have been team-based lately, even freaking Hulk.

I'm sure they will adapt Spider Island and they will get their power thanks to Jackal... still an stupid idea.

peter is cute af but everything i've seen of the show itself looks like complete shit

replaces peter parker with an annoying brat. Canceling spectacular spider-man was a mistake

Relatec drawings from a story-board revisionist.

From a crew artbook.
Also it's mostly Peter and Harry from now.

Where did this trend of suave, bad-boy Harry come from?
Why do adaptations keep using it?

I miss the weird Osborn hair.
Not this weird anime hair.

Also say hello to Miles.

There we go.

Someone else can post the Spideypool stuff if they want. I don't touch that shit.

link?

>Also it's mostly Peter and Harry from now.

As expected. Have you read the episode descriptions? They make it sound like Harry is the main character instead of Peter.

Ultimate Spider-Man, I think. He was the "cool", popular student that initially interacted with Peter to use him to do his homework before they became genuine friends.

At least Spectacular remembered that Harry started out as a dork.