PREVIOUSLY ON POWER RANGERS

PREVIOUSLY ON POWER RANGERS....

I might be wrong, but I think this particular scheme by Bulk and Skull might actually place this adventure directly before a specific episode.

Something about Skull's caricature here bothers me.

WHEN WILL WE GET REPLICA HELMETS OF THESE TWO?!

I will chip in $20 for that kickstarter.

These kinds of random energy attacks when two Rangers touch actually happened all the time on the show.
Kimberly and Tommy had one where when she stood on his shoulders they could shoot lasers out of their fingers.

Ranger Danger makes the argument that many early Bulk and Skull adventures are meanspirited.
They're not wrong.

>not the Mauve and Puce Rangers

Unlike most of the Boom Studio comics (which are set in their own continuity) this story is actually set in the continuity of the 1993 television series.
So, cool!

Poor Bulk and Skull.... The true stars of Power Rangers.

That's it everyone, that's the story!

Thanks op, this was great.

Forever Black.

Yes, that's a Shogunzord.

This is the mainline Boom universe.

The movieverse doesn't have the Power Crystals (a minor piece of PR lore) ergo, no movie Zack. Which is probably less confusing in a story with Zack and Adam.

These Black MMPR Rangers are summoned across Time AND universes. Thus we have 5 of them from the Power Rangers TV show (Wild West Ranger Abraham, Zack Season 1, Zack Season 2, Adam circa Space and Adam circa Overdrive) and a Black Ranger from the Boom universe's future (also Zack.)
(I might be wrong but I think the guy with the dragonshield is MMPR Season 2 Zack.)

>Black Power

I keep trying to figure out if exo-suit Zack is from a toyline-exclusive figure....

I am disappointed that there's no MMPR-revisioned (2009-2010) Zack based on some of the wild redesigns from that era.

I really love this story.
Oh hey, it's MMPR:TM Adam!

THAT'S IT PEOPLE, STORY OVER!

thanks op

Some of these designs are really cool.

>no Mammoth Zyuranger

I mean, I get why, but seems like a decent joke they missed out on.

A joke?

Metal Gear?

Inverted colors really works for Zack

Did they ever finish that Justice League/Power Rangers crossover?

So does the Power Rangers comic ever reference the actual toku series?

five of six is out tomorrow

The theme song actually played in ny head, holy fuck

Any chance it will get storytimed?