What does thot mean?

Nevermind, it's on knowyourmeme.

That ho over there

SHITTING

connie is actually pretty hot :^)

where's the toth patrol?

She fucks dudes form other shows too, thot incarnate

STREETS

do you think you can convince her that your face is a loo and that she should poo in it? you know as a prank haha

I would like to smell her left hand

when was this added?

MAIN

Oh. I thought this said "He cums a thot" as a wordplay on "a lot" laughing at the nightmare that is Steven's sexual prowess, oweing to his half divine nature as a Child of the Grigori analogue, including horrific impregnation potential and shapeshifting ability that will allow him infinite girth and size and weight of nuts. Connie is in mortal danger, all things considered, when their hormones finally go nuclear.

Stevonnie is going to unwillingly knock up untold dozens of women.

Why does this image seem like it was cropped?

to prevent being banned

Its always bugged me that it would mean "That that ho over there" or "Begone that ho over there" if you used it in its most common phrases
Surely there was some other alternative.

*shakes can of THOT-B-GONE*

That image has convinced me that whatever parts Stevonnie has, I will worship them.

She is going to break hundreds of hearts and leave dozens of crazed girls carrying magical love children and many boys confused

Doomed end timeline where Steven and Connie have been fused for like 20 years and have forgotten who they once were despite their self-love when encountering her past selves when

since gems are immortal, would stevonnie live forever? and if so, what would happen if xhe unfused 2000 years later? would connie instantly die, be old, be young, what.