>Less than one month left

>>Less than one month left

I really, really can't wait for the hilariousness of this finally ending the Inhumans push once and for all.

Green Yondu

Really? It is coming out same as Defenders? Won't that be competing with themself and hurt Inhumans/

How hard will this flop?

The lesson: Don't be cheap, dont cut corners, and it takes more than a brand name.

September 1st IMAX stuff
September 28th TV premiere.
Well, seeing how they want people to pay IMAX tickets for the first two episodes...word of mouth will hit hard.

Oh well that's not too close for release dates then. What network is airing it? Or is it netflix?

ABC. FRIDAYS on ABC. You know, the death slot....

>fpbp
>twas was what I was thinking as well

GronduG
r
o
n
d
u

I'm literally more or less watching for Crystal. She has a cool powerset.

I'm not so sure about this gritty Shrek reboot.

I'm getting the impression her actress isn't very good...

Where have you gotten that impression from? Have we seen any speaking scenes from her?

Stop pretending any of us have anything better to do on a Friday night than stay home and watch Inhumans, user.

There's other show to watch. Although, who wants to miss out on this comedy?

Jokes on you, I don't have a TV.

>people online are saying this is bad makeup when it's exactly the same quality wise as something you would see in a GotG movie

This. This honestly looks like it's in the "not even worth the effort of torrenting" category.

It might create good memes. And they kept the teleporting dog.

I feel like it seems like shit makeup because of his chin. Is that that guy's real chin? It looks weird and fake as fuck.

Low joke. What worries me is that there aren't any TV spots for Inhumans yet, but Gifted is already getting play?

Sept 30th on TV, no one is going to see it at IMAX prices. The TV version even includes more scenes not in the IMAX version. WTF is the point of an IMAX screening then?

That's truly dumb, then.

FUCK WAITING FOR YOU TO GET IT ON YOUR

X GON DELIVER IT TO YA

Is pepewojack /ourgy/

>The TV version even includes more scenes not in the IMAX version

Jesus christ. It's like they're actually trying to make this bomb on purpose.

to make more money by having more theater showings

inhumans was doomed the moment ike had it in his head that he could replace the xmen with them.

i stopped watching TV ages ago.

I'll just get high and read claremont X-Men

Considering the dogshit press this has gotten, does anyone think it possible that it won't even complete its first season?

I mean, it's gonna premier in IMAX, and as soon as that happens a storm of shit reviews will turn even more people off. This may end up having such poor ratings that it gets the chop immediately.

Eh, I have an Endless Space game scheduled. That's at least three nights worth of time accounted for.

Looks better than Gamora's make up at least.

It's a sad possibility.

Yep.