>Hunchback of Notre Dame: rated G
>Frozen: rated PG

Explain.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wz3bRiixY60?t=3m21s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=O-NeJRrgoTY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just let it go.

Frozen had more incestuous lesbian undertones.

Ratings slippage over the years due to the pressure of evangelical groups and studios wanting to avoid the stigma of a G rating.

I can't tell if you're joking but if you're not, holy shit get the fuck away from the Internet if you think siblings saying they love each other is a sign of incest.

This

And this, those ratings make zero fucking since when you actually look at what got which rating. Most Pg 13 movies are more violent then R and most R have lesd adult content then pg

Ratings are part of marketing now. Studios want PG because it makes more money

If that's Quasi's mom, why does Quasimodo have red hair? That's always really bothered me. The book acknowledged that Gypsies sometimes steal or trade or buy children- was Quasi stolen? Or in his case, I guess it would be adopted since I guess most people wouldn't want him but this chick seemed to.

Somewhere between 1998 and 2012 everyone became a massive pussy. I blame multiculturalism.
A simpler answer is changes in the MPAA bylaws and different raters.

Then again, that's child's play. THIS (the pic) is actually a PG movie.

Tumblr and Sup Forums has infected that user.

At some point, studies discovered that being rated "G" made a movie less marketable, so they started intentionally aiming for PG ratings for kids movies.

Elsa's rack

>SANCTUARY!!
youtu.be/wz3bRiixY60?t=3m21s

Hey man, I love my sister too, but I don't fucking hold her hand to tell her I love her or touch our foreheads and gaze longingly into eachother's eyes, or give her red roses accompanied by love notes signed "from your secret admirer" like in all the canon Frozen merchandise out there. There's a fucking line between familial and romantic love and I think Frozen dances on the edge of it too much.

>Frozen has the "foot size doesn't matter joke"
>Hunchback has Hellfire

>different raters
This. The rating's board criteria has always been determined by their own personal "judgement" and opinions, which changes person to person, over the years, according to context, even just on a whim day to day. Ratings mean nothing. They're only mildly useful when looking at extreme ends of the spectrum.

That pissed me off.

>G-rated Disney movie with a song all about a guy lusting over a woman and he wants her to fuck him or else he will kill her
>nobody says a word
>PG-rated Frozen has the line "foot size doesn't matter"
>"OH MY GOD HOW DID THEY GET AWAY WITH THAT? XD"

>Hunchback
>nobody says a word
They did. You're just too young to remember back when that movie was relevant.

I never got how Pixar consistently gets G ratings despite having darker themes most of the time than Disney's PG films.

Esmarelda was bigger.

In the book Esmeralda was stolen by the Gypsies and Quasi left as a replacement, so it's kinda implied he was malformed so the Gypsies stole a normal child to replace their defective child. Also Frollo wasn't as big of a dick and Quasimoto was a creepy nutjob

Well, yeah, but that isn't what's presented in the movie (unless you consider that it is entirely narrated by Clopin like in the introduction and decide he is an unreliable narrator that skewed everything) and Quasi's skin and hair color doesn't resemble that of any of the gypsies at all. Hard to say how his other features would have turned out considering his deformity, but his pigmentation should not have been affected like that, should it? Again, in the movie I mean.

I'm still to this day shocked that Wall-E was rated G.

Gypsy mother could have fucked a frenchmen.

Isn't Roger Rabbit PG? Explain.

This feels relevant
m.youtube.com/watch?v=O-NeJRrgoTY

why?

SEE THE INNOCENT BLOOD YOU HAVE SPILT

ON THE STEPS OF NOTRE DAME

Probably because of what could be construed as robot gore, amnesia, scary images (AUTO in particular)...

Because of the success of stuff like Shrek, Harry Potter and the MCU, PG-13 became the new PG, PG became the new G, and G is considered the sorta thing you play in a daycare center.

Times have changed? Are you that stupid? Disney used to put racist stereotypes of blacks showing them as giant lipped pie stealers. OMG how did that get through the censors a century ago!1!1!

Does it weird you out that people are clamoring for Elsa to be a lesbian because of her love for her sister? It seems so ass backwards.

>G for God
>PG for PaGan
There

it's jus sister love, right, sisters?

The original Planet of the Apes was G and it had on screen manass and lobotomy.
Rating's values change over the years. These days if it ain't a cartoon made for preschoolers it gets a PG.

Everything is a trigger warning nowadays.

I am guiltless. She ran, I pursued.

NOW YOU WOULD ADD THIS CHILD'S BLOOD TO YOUR GUILT

ON THE STEPS OF NOTRE DAME

My conscience is clear!

YOU CAN LIE TO YOURSELF AND YOUR MINIONS

YOU CAN CLAIM THAT YOU HAVEN'T A QUA-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-LM

BUT YOU NEVER CAN RUN FROM NOR HIDE WHAT YOU'VE DONE FROM THE EYES

THE VERY EYES OF NOTRE DAME

Fuck you guys now I need to listen to it and my YouTube will be filled with Disney recomendations for awhile.