Meant for kids

>meant for kids
>kid dies

>meant for kids
>fanbase is composed of fat, smelly manchilds who masturbate to the characters

I also think his series is embarassing to its viewbase.

>kid dies for drama
>goes back to jokes and drops drama

wew

Somebody doesn't watch disney.

>any media
>the kid dies

Why is this so rare?

Works as intended.

>uses Pyrrha as a reference
bitch, that drama hasnt been dropped

I'm about ready for the next character short lads, how about you?

You mean Blakes V5 trailer?

>Blake
Exitement withdrawn.

>meant for kids
>political undertones about the evils of communism

"These cookies are delicious!"
"The secret ingredient is love."

>The secret ingredient is unrequited love.

Kids can take it, kids can take a lot of things. They can take most forms of violence and mild sexual humour and philosophical undertones.

Adults, though, are pussies who are afraid to like things that kids like so they try to hype up how adult those kid things are.
Or they are over protective parental types who underestimate kids' mental resilience, but that group isn't nearly as relevant in a place like this

>Show meant for kids
>actually meant for adults
>no wait nvm its for kids

>>meant for kids
>>kid dies
the only time this fucked me up was with Bridge to Terabithia

>Boring ass movie that was nothing like what the trailers said it was because it was cashing on the Narnia craze
>Kid fucking dies near the end
>Cry like a bitch
It was so sudden and everyone was devastated by it.

That would just make them salty.

>Meant for kids

>Depicts domestic violence situations

>Camp Camp
>meant for kids

>meant for kids
>main character as kids
>shows them having sex and exploring new fetishes including but not limited to /ss/, bdsm, necrophilia, scat and impregnation

what the fuck you even referencing to

The fuck did you watch?

>That fucking stream
To be fair that cartoon was created in mongolia and aimed at preschoolers for season one and shifted to 21+ in the next season because of low ratings and they only implied necrophilia and never showed it

Give me a little run down on this

>Kill best boy and best girl in third season, and also Pyrrha, along with maiming the main character's sister.
>Then you follow it up with Season 4

jesus what happened

> kids show
> Guy realizes his brother is beyond redemption and suicides the boat they're on
> Mr. Unredeemable knows it's coming but still cant help but be happy he is finally with family again so he lets it happen

there was an user who streamed ninja terminator 6 years ago in mlpg during the height of the mlp wars and midway in the movie he found some weird mongolian dora knockoff which turned into a fetish show midway through the second season

>jesus what happened
Terrible planning with bad time management, bit off more than they could chew and the result was a boring clunky season, things *should* get better in V5, but not much since we're still going to be dealing with the same 12 episodes per volume 12-15 minute each (except for the finale) bullshit

Oh..

Kids are not impressed by that. Adults are.

>Kids show for kids
>Episode pointing out how grown men who watch this show should stop taking it so seriously because it's never gonna be like it's predecessor

Kids can tolerate heartbreak and tragedy in their stories as long as they get a happy ending.

>not listening to Zizek-senpai and becoming a Hegelian-Marxist
get out of here amerifat

Any and all western cartoons are meant for kids, user.

Better rip that band aid off early, you'll thank me later.

>It's for the kids!!!

Bridge to Terabithia, right? Yeah, I remember that too, but instead of crying and getting sad, I was both confused and irritated. Like you said, it was advertised as a Narnia cash in, so that's what I expected. But instead I got some pseudo psychological trip that ended somehow with the cute blonde girl dying because why not, and my 11 year old self was like "What the hell is this dramatic crap doing in my dumb fantasy movie? Nah, screw it, this sucks." and I had that mentality for the reminder of the ending, and when they finally built the bridge and the kid's sister became princess, I thought that's when the blonde girl would come back, even if just as a Jedi Force ghost, but then it just ends and I never touched the DVD again.

Sain uu, minii ner Dora baina.

>implying its not

he kinda deserved it so kids learn a good lesson from that

It is, because millennials are adult children.

>Yfw the AH crew did a better job as Voice Actors than the people on the actual show

... you win this round

>show meant for kids
>sweaty, hairy, autistic adult audience
>they probably fap to this
>show meant for adults
>even more autistic audience
>they definitely fap to this

Oh god, that was great.

>Geoff as Nora
>Jack as retarded Ozpin
>Lindsay as badass Ruby
>Michael as Yang/Scooby Doo Jaune