Why doesn't he create his own mulan schezuan sauce?

Why doesn't he create his own mulan schezuan sauce?

Fuck off, tripfag.

>newfag has a problem with tripcodes
>>>/reddit/

I'M SZECHUAN RIIIIIICK

Because the schezuan is an allegory to God. He claims it's real and is trying to find it in the vast universe but only when he finds and accepts God will he find the schezuan sauce.

No for two reasons:
1. Rick an atheist
2. God isn't real

Because it was just the creators calling for a rerelease of that sauce because they wanted it again. It's not Rick talking when he's talking about the sauce, it's the writers.

Prove God isn't real

I'm not op, but it's nice to have the yous

The fact the existence of a deity is unsubstantiated by any sort of empirical evidence, is a pretty good evidence that the source of the claim was human imagination.

And claims which originate purely from the human imagination are worthless.

>I can't prove his existance so I'm just gonna spout off and hope it sounds smart enough for people to buy it.
Heh nice try kid but the fedora is too much.

You avoid addressing the actual substance of my argument because you are too insecure about your own beliefs to confront it directly.

Deep inside you are scared confronting my argument directly might actually change your mind on the subject.

And you should go back

I'll address it when you have actual proof of his non existence other than "leflyingspaghettimonster".

>blah blah blah I'm a tripfag look at me

If you want an account so bad, go make a tumblr.

In the rick and morty universe there are infinite realities, what about the reality where a God exists?

So, if a product I miss that was made by men gets put back on the shelves then I should also believe God is real?

How and why?

thats actually a good analysis

*BURRRRP* I-it's settled science, Morty! Just like global warming!

Rick doesn't know the recipe, and he doesn't have a sample of the stuff to reverse-engineer.

You sure? It seemed like something he would do. Could you check?

I gave you a very strong argument which shows you the source of the claim "god exists" is the human imagination. but you keep ignoring my argument, because actually addressing arguments that are capable of changing your mind is scary for you.

>mfw there is empirical evidence

>NO HE DOESN'T EXIST BECAUSE I SAID SO AND RICK ALSO SAID SO AS WELL AS DEGRASS TYSON MY HEROES!
kid this is getting sad...

In the rick and morty lore something like that is certainly possible, yes.

But it's also not something that MUST happen, you can have infinite realities without any reality having a deity, the same way you can have infinitely many numbers between 1 and 2 without any of them being 3

didnt realize people accept this now ew

Bill Nye: God is real
Him: oh no

>Using a strawman instead of addressing my actual argument

k. keep deluding yourself user, have fun being intellectually dishonest and not actually caring about what is the truth

Its not about just finding God, thats just a metaphor. Mulan Szechuan sauce is basically his meaning to life because our life has no meaning. The moral is you are the one who decides what your meaning to life is.

read aquinas

you lose

ROLAND BTFO

So if it's possible why can't you accept that possibility?
I simply responded to a level of intellectualism that you yourself provided. Give me a fact that he's not real any fact.

Your argument is "there isn't any evidence," but lots of things have always existed without the evidence to prove it. Besides, if God does exist, then he also has the power to conceal his existance as well as any evidence that would prove he exists.

So...ambition, then.

Only have the answer user, may God help you find your answer.

It's possible in the rick and morty universe, which i don't know if you noticed, is a sci-fi universe which is very different from our universe.

I will repeat my argument just for you, follow it closely:
- Let's say we have a claim, and we want to determine if that claim is true or false.

- First thing we need to look for, is to see what is the source of the claim.

- If the source of the claim is not based on any form of empirical evidence, you can deduce that the claim is purely the result of human imagination.

- Just like any claim that comes from human imagination, it's worthless. it's just like a kid having imaginary friends

OK but not finding the number 3 between 1 and 2 is a terrible example.
If I was to leave monkeys trapped in a room with typewriters for infinite years eventually one of those monkeys smashing letters around will arrange the story of Romeo and Juliet.
Why? Because there are endless possibilities when you use a term like infinite

This is, again, just an argument based on cultural impact and individual development. Not really a proof of anything.

This thread is fucking dumb.

But if they are using something that can only produce black letters, they will never write a book with green letters.

I merely demonstrate to you that "infinite possibilities" is not the same as "all possibilities"

See
Also you agree with many things on this show but as soon as it involves God you say it's only a fictional show. Could you be anymore of a bitch?

In one of those universes there could be a green book.

Why do you care so much about the opinion of an anonymous poster on the nternet? Wouldn't your mighty intellect be better used making a difference in the world? Or at least finding some place where people are actually going to care for what you have to say? I feel as though you're just reveling in the attention you're getting.

I never said i agree with many things on the show, wtf?

It's a sci-fi show. sci-fi means "Science Fiction". the science in rick and morty is fictional and it does not represent reality

You have no idea of the concept of men setting goals and being driven to see them through, do you?

Oh sure now it doesn't quit being a bitch.

>Tripfag asks a stupid question that has no exact answer and doesn't deserve its own thread
>user answers his question with the best logical answer he can think of
>Tripfag: B-but that's wrong only because I don't believe it
Holy shit, why are tripfags always so easily butthurt

>it's worthless

The belief in god or religion or whatever is actually vital for evolution and cultural development. It's pretty much what causes people to start questioning it's place in the universe and the development of civilizations, it's also part of the creation of the imaginary world of ideas, creativity and rights. Without the concept of god or religion or faith itself, things like human rights would not have been developed. It's all part of a process called human evolution.

And god has helped those men see their goals through.

Do you believe in a Personal God that reads your thoughts, hears your prayers, and sometimes changes reality in response to your requests?

Because we can easily test that empirically. Flip a coin 100 times and pray to your god of choice that he make it come up heads every time. Pray as hard as you like, as often as you like, and get as many people to pray with you as you like. Donate money to your church if you think that helps. Record results. There's your evidence.

Tripfag BTFO

Why doesn't he visit a timeline where the sauce became a permanent part of the menu?

DESU I think they are gonna bring up later him jumping bodies so many times fucked up some of his memory and he took his fabricated backstory too seriously and that is why he wants THAT SAUCE

Ah, "God of the Gaps."

Say no more.

Honestly, I never understood why this should be seen as something bad.

Are you ducking retarded? crazyaga is the faggot from reddit here.

Rick can't be atheist because he understands science and the second law of thermodynamics has proven evolution wrong decades ago

He cant remember the taste in order to recreate a accurate resipe of it. Your guess is as good as mine

It was wrong not because I don't believe in it, but because as far as we know about rick&morty right now it doesn't fit the lore of the show

The belief in deity was only detrimental to cultural development. it did nothing but hold humanity back to ancient and baseless system of beliefs.

friendly reminder to not reply to this tripfaggot. they're either master trolls that devolve most threads they post in into mindless arguments or are just unstable elitists that feel the need to argue their mindset/opinion wherever they go.

get lost before I start spraying

Why didn't he just go to a parallel universe where they never stopped selling mulan schezuan sauce?

Wow

Is this bizarro Sup Forums?
Fuck tripfags.

1. When you go to buy food at your shop, you are buying vegetables, meat and fruits that were altered by farmers using the principles of evolution. you never heard about selective breeding?

> the second law of thermodynamics has proven evolution wrong decades ago
That's just false.

3. your picture is using a logical fallacy which implies complexity must originate from intelligent design. the argument "Nature is complex therefore god exists XD" is not a rational argument.

Prove to me empirically what numbers exist. Come on, do It faggot

>The belief in deity was only detrimental to cultural development.

Which again caused the raise of things such as human rights, the development of romanticism, idealism, cynicism and other ideas that end in "ism". You need that belief to advance your species, it's an indicative of advancement in your mental capacity. You need to believe that that which can not be touched can affect your life and the material world. A good example of this is music and Intellectual Property, you know that music is intangible and yet it leaves a mark on you. IP is even more present because you can't touch it, you can't feel it in any way and yet it affects your physical existence. So? Do rights and duties exist or no? If they don't, why do you allow your life to be ruled by them.

Why even care about the social contract when it's not real?

>it did nothing but hold humanity back to ancient and baseless system of beliefs.

Debatable.

Numbers are a concept used to describe quantity.

you can do an experiment yourself and observe one apple and two apples. notice how the quantity of apples is different. math is a system used to describe this.

And there it is. Good night everyone.

There are these "numbers" you speak about. I can't see them dude. Show me a physical piece of these "numbers" if you can't they are just imagination no different from a fairytale.

Justify the existance of numbers and other concepts using pure empiricism please

>why can't this fictional cartoon character create fucking mcnugget sauce
>couldn't have asked a simpler question
>children could probably stay on topic longer
>lengthy religious discussion instead instantly
So who do I blame for this honestly because i'm not fucking buying other boards or websites you stupid fucking cowards cannot hide behind that forever what the fuck is going on with you shit fling monkeys jesus fuck I hate you so much fucking fuck me FUCK

They do exist, but they still come from human imagination. Really, this tripfag seems to think that things being real is such a big deal in spite of being on a board dedicated to a medium used primarily for fiction.

Anyway, the new season of Rick & Morty sucks so far.

What? It's funny.

Infinite possibilities is all possibilities. Its just that the only way a god won't exist in a multiverse of infinite realities is if God is an impossibility. But how can god be impossible in this cartoon? Well only if Dan Harmon says so

The argument purely relies on baseless assumptions and jumps to baseless conclusions as a result of that.

I hope you realize this entire diagram is just a fancy way of saying: "There was a sequence of events, therefore god must exist XD" which is obviously a garbage argument.

Thomas Aquinas wasn't a scientist, he was a priest from the 13th century working for the church to make this sort of garbage arguments.

Infinite possibilities is not all possibilities. there are infinitely many numbers between 1 and 2, but the numbers between 1 and 2 are not all numbers.

I know they exist dude. The point is things don't have to be physical in order to exist. That's the problem with atheism and pure empiricism you can't even prove empiricism is a valid way to understand the physical world using empiricism and you can't even prove numbers or concepts are real.

>The argument purely relies on baseless assumptions and jumps to baseless conclusions as a result of that.

No.

The problem is with you, not with empiricism. math is a system humans invented to describe quantity.

quantity is something that actually exists and can be empirically proven, as i demonstrated here

Rather, I urge you to learn basic logic, and perhaps throw in a course about critical thinking.

> There was a sequence of events, therefore god must exist XD
Strawmen and ad hominems don't count as arguments sweetie

You are wasting your time. Better arguments were posted and the user just ignored them out of fear or because they are nowhere nearly as good material to cause a shitstorm.

Just go to sleep.

The whole talk about: "change is conversion from potential to actual" was completely unnecessary to the argument.

The entire argument can be shortened to: "There was a sequence of events, therefore god"., which is a logical fallacy since it 100% relies on an assumption.

Maybe people in the 13th century fell for this kind of arguments, but we aren't in the 13th century anymore

No its fucking not its annoying its always so annoying jesus can't you just discuss the things presented to you instead of the same old shit its almost as if the topic given was brought up to differentiate from the ANOTHER fucking company war/religion/gender/race/politics discussion take it to another fucking board if you love the topic so much this thread is for stupid fucking mcnugget sauce and if you dont like let it die like the millions of better threads out here neglected by you assholes who just want more bait bullshit go fuck yourself man seriously

It was not a strawman, it was the entire argument presented in that picture.

I just removed all the blabber that was completely unnecessary to make the final point of the argument

Actually it is. You need that as a part of the philosophy that follows theism. It's the point that Aquinas made. Ignoring it, it's quite a philosophical mistake. It's kinda like saying, it's ok I eat shit because I didn't knew that shit wasn't edible.

>reminder that this tripfag uses his reddit account name.

M8, it's hilarious.

Didn't he literally fight the devil in one episode?

Ok.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

why doesnt any of it matter man? i just wished it mattered sometimes fuck i'll settle for SOMETIMES but never?? fuck me man you win heres your (you)

Yeah I heard you the first time but we aren't talking about something as absolute as numbers, the chance of there being a god relies on the creator of the show, not your hypothesis

Thomas Aquinas was a priest shilling for the catholic church in the 13th century so that the catholic church could increase it's stronghold on society.

Now that we cleared this out of the way, let me explain to you why whole blabber about "change is conversion from potential to actual" is dumb:

Change is just something moving from point A to point B. there isn't conversion from actual to potential here, it's something "actual" transforming itself to something else which is "actual", which makes the whole blabber completely unnecessary to the final argument.

And the final argument, is merely "a sequence of events exists therefore a deity must have started it". That's the argument that is being made there, you can keep pretending that it's not if you want, but it wont change the fact that this is what it is

Community was ok. 5 out of 10.

If it matters to you. Then why care about anything else?

Ugh. Pretentiousness will make me hate this show stop

Correct, i merely followed the logic of the science fiction within the show to demonstrate that this kind of logic doesn't imply god must exist within the show.

But yes its up to the creator of rick&morty to decide whether god exists there or not