Action Comics #985 Storytime

Only Human part one!

Other urls found in this thread:

www88.zippyshare.com/v/0TfRyGs6/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're great, OP

Trunks slipped past or do they just not care if it on a variant?

LOVE THE BOOK

Williams takes over for the month.

It's not the first time it was slipped past, it happened at least twice during the New 52 in interior pages. And I'm not talking about Earth One, I'm talking the main books.

>Blue eyed Georgians

Ah, the classic "Superman floats outside Lex' window" scene.

Hey pol a supervillain is literally mind controlling innocent people (including some muslims) to create terror attacks. Why aren't you sperging over this storytime yet?

They... they are all batmen... who the fuck let Snyder out of his containment bat book.

>Superman, Man of Steel and master of the Electric Slide!

Different batmen from different universes in the dark multiverse.

The story is that there's an alternate dimension where Batman is evil and he has corrupted the Justice League and made them into evil Batversions of themselves. So Earth 3: 90s Batman Edition.

its Bryan Hitch. the guy fucks up everything.

>It's a costumes muscle hug artist
Ew

man the art is all over the fucking place in this issue, so is the characterization

>he's militarized elephants and tigers?

Ladies and gentlemen, the page of the week.

But this is Superbro's villain

what the fuck is wrong with his neck

why is kneel before Lex in Joker colors?

I love the textless version of this cover. And I'm liking this artist on interiors. He reminds me of a better Rocafort who can do backgrounds and fill in white space.

Superbro and Superdad are the same person

its also a Johns creation, therefore it stays lol

well it was bound to happen but I dare say this is the first Supes book since Rebirth that is genuinely bad, not like I hate it bad just bad in it's amateurish art and writing.

Dude what? The first arc of AC was awful and Superman has been painfully mediocre.

I really like that they give Superman a family, but there haven't been a single arc that was genuinely good.

What the fuck happened to March? His covers had a very Araki vibe and now this comes out and he looks like Neal Adams 2.0

Thanks, user!

I kind of like the Super Vitruvian Man in the title

Action Comics 985 (2017) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Thoth)
www88.zippyshare.com/v/0TfRyGs6/file.html

Why do you talk like a faggot redditor?

March is slipping? Pretty horrible art this issue

it was a bit interesting at first but Machinist is a stupid Johns creation and the cliffhanger was predictable - everything from the floating by Lex's office on was pretty predictable except for the missiles and the elephants

Mxy arc was good

There aren't any elephants or tigers in Kashmir, it's just a frozen wasteland full of Taliban supporters

I was excited for it, but I end really disappointed with it. It was a mess.

yeah

loved his cover and page 4 (page 1 of the story) and page 6, especially the bottom image but then it gets very hit and miss to bad.

the animals were nice

yeah the ending sort of bottomed out but it was a genuinely fun ride, thing is none of the stuff before this was really bad like felt actually bad just maybe odd or whatever this issue it different.

Well, that issue was a bit bumpy. Thanks for the story time

it did its job and got superman in the position he needed to be in

this is we already had this story when Lex was captured by those aliens and they came out on fairly good terms there's no reason for Superman not to give him the benefit of the doubt at this point.

It's just a straight up bad issue Machinist or not

Villian - Islam, literally mind controlling people

Lex bby stay questionable good for us

They're all ugly too

based Lex

It's Lex and Brainiac's colours too. Villains tend to use secondary colors a lot

Is Jon watching the D.C. universe version of Saint Seiya?

NEXT

Nope, I'm aware that Lex fought by his side and that, as he said here, he was open about him. I just mean setting the scene there, the confrontation - everything from that point on I could have written as an 8 year it was that predictable.

I wasn't thrilled with Superior Superlex when Action rebirth started and I'm not 100% on board (and the concept loses some of its potential with shit storms like the Superwoman/Lena arc) but I'd be even up for a six issue mini about Lex being a super hero.

Those are Lex colours.

not quite, but sort of, but not really.

>trunks
I am erect.

>sit

Several hundred years late on sendinf elephants to war.

Maybe

Why does Superman look extremely anime in these 2 pages

I'm so glad they slimmed down Lex's battlesuit.

Not a huge fan of March's style but he's unquestionably one of the best at depicting movement.
I'd love to see him on some sort of Kung Fu fighting type book.

>I'd love to see him on some sort of Kung Fu fighting type book.
Batman?

I'm thinking something like Richard Dragon or Bronze Tiger.
Maybe Batman but only if it's a Shiva or a Cass-centric arc.

Karate Kid had a solo for a while

Fag

Lex is the best.

Man the best thing to happen to Superman comics in years is making Lex a anti-hero that teams up with supes. I love the snarky banter between the two. I secretly hope that Lex doesn't go back to villain status and they become besties.

Nice look of panic on that gunman. Doesn't know why and doesn't want to fight.

>jazz hands

looks more like a magical girl show

an okay issue

Neat! Thanks, user

Elephants. My god.

These faces are giving me anime vibes

so...they change writer and lois from being awesome supportive wife and mother to complaining bitch?

That's how it works.

You can do whatever you want in variants.

Stop being a little bitch.

Jurgens is not some kind of master of writing and plotting but fuck, there has been a big downside in that department.

>so...they change writer and lois from being awesome supportive wife and mother to complaining bitch?

yes, Lois is back to normal now.