Negative part one!

ready

> book turns back into shit again after best boy leaves

not surprised but still disappointed.

>Godspeed
>Then Reverse Flash
>Then Negative Flash
>Not even to issue 30 yet

This run fucking sucks. No one knows how to write Flash anymore with evil speedster shit.

No lie, this book has been enjoyable. The writing isn't grear by any means, but it's fun.

speedforce ruined The Flash

>MUH ROGUES
oh fuck off. a non speedster villain is just absolutely retarded and don't even make sense with plotholes and deus ex machinas.
Also Godspeed run was great, RF is a staple in Flash stories and NF just started.

Then create something else that's NOT another retarded evil speedster, you uncreative cretin.

>Also Godspeed run was great

> Hartley had a brunch with Iris

This shit triggers me more than it should.

You're right. Let's read another story about evil speedsters instead of characters with various gimmicks that utilize their talents in creative ways in order to be threats in unique instances.

But user, it requires the writers to be actually creative!

So are any of you "NO EVIL SPEEDSTURS ALLOWED" fags are gonna complain now that we're getting an arc featuring Barry facing non-speedster villain(s).

>another story about evil speedsters
There's no evil speedster in this issue
>characters with various gimmicks that utilize their talents in creative ways in order to be threats in unique instances.
Because Deathstroke stabbing Flash was such a great page and made so much sense, right?

I like how retards like you go from one extreme to another. Evil Speedster plot is fine but don't make every single one like that. Retard. It's not "NO EVIL SPEEDSTERS ALLWOED" it's
1. diversify it up and do more than just evil speedsters
and
2. stop creating more evil speedsters, there are more than enough as it is.
You fucking hack.

>No evil speedster
Retard first off
>Using a bad moment in a team run to oppose decades of Rogues and non-speedster villain stories
And winning the special boy hat with that one

Why are they fucking forcing Wally's and Linda's legitimately built relationship with Piper into Barry and Iris? The fuck?

Of all villains to make a shitty knockoff of they chose Girder. Jesus.

And it's not even well-written, we're just informed they are friends...somehow...

Williamson said he doesn't want to use Wally villians for Barry so much. He rejected to use Zolomon because of that. Maybe because of this he's retorting to cheap knock offs.

The Flash #29 regular cover

This right here is proof Sup Forums doesn't read comics. Shrapnel's been around since the late 80s. Girder is fairly new in comparison.

>Shrapnel's been around since the late 80s
Wait, Williamson is actually using a Messner-Loebs villain?

>Aquabat

Why couldn't Flash stop him? Can't he move faster than light?

SUPERSHOW!

>Suit suddenly looks like Zoom's

Coloring mistake or..?

No, it varies, but it's usually only under extreme circumstances. Just moving at the speed of light can potentially get him trapped into the speed force.

>He doesn't know Shrapnel

Didn't even watch BBATB, did you?

Shrapnel's a Doom Patrol villain, not a WML villain. You might be thinking of Killgore.

Why is Williamson looking so smug in the first panel?

Name one evil speedster in this issue.

The lightning changed the surrounding lighting.

Quicksilver could've saved those guys

and he'd do it with a cool beat

15 out of 28 issues did more than just evil speedsters. And that if you don't count that the first arc wasn't just evil speedsters. Same goes for The Button.

Last time I've read a comic, Kid Flash had his lefs broken by Thawne.
I guess Thawne is dead and we're back to status quo, but is Barry the Negative Flash ?

How the fuck are they going to translate Negative Flash in other languages ? In my country Reverse Flash is translated to an equivalent of 'Negative Flash'.

Your country doesn't have separate words for "reverse" and "negative"?

"Reverse" Flash translated sounds ridiculous. For example in the serie, he is literally called "The negative of the flash"

Back then, there also was "Nega-Flash" or "Anti-Flash" but those translated terms never last.

All co does is cry.

>Wallyfags

>new powers
>powers drain him

He doesn't have a protective aura around him anymore and he might actually evaporate the guys. He could try to take out all the projectiles but that might be too much given how messed up he is right now.

they really can stop this shit with Wally back now

Relatable Barry

That's pretty cool

>"We're running from him"
>They must be partners

So, Thawne is dead?

>Hottest day on record
>Puts on a jacket

Barry Allen.

Sorry to interrupt. Flash is one of my favorite heroes and I haven't read comics in a few years. Is this run any good? Should I spend my time looking for and downloading the past issues?

Jesus Christ, Barry is a stupid moron.
How the fuck anyone could have wanted this boring mouth breather back is a mystery for the ages.

Wait until inverted flash.

I like the emblem in lightning there

Spiking that 4th wall like an asshole.

Oh boy, we're going symbiote suit with the negative speedforce, aren't we?

Wow, it's like Girder but with a more boring look

It's shrapnel, he came from 1988 doom patrol.

I feel like this is gonna be used in the plot for the new flash movie, he shoots lighting all over and damages things

Its not terrible but Barry just isn't a great Flash.
Seems like it
And I'm okay with that
>eobard 'living paradox' Thawne
>dead
Pick one

This run is so trash. I wish Wallys had more page time so that could fill up my monthly speed meter

I wish Zolomon came back for Wallys. That would actually be fun to read.

You mean CW faggot which are normally Barryfags

>Flash Prime 3: Corruption
>Flash and daxter 2

I'm sorry I didn't know some obscure shitty villain from more than 10 years ago. He just looked like a Girder knockoff because he's a big metal dude who showed up during Venditti's run.

Will it turn out that the Negative SF corruption is Thawne's method of being inside Barry forever?

You are the worst product of The Flash's increased popularity, and I am including Big Bang Theory and Flash CW Season 2 in that list.

>Carmine doing a full issue
Thanks Trump
hopefully he can do the entire storyarc this time and not get help from 10 different artists