The Council of Reeds (and Others...)

Alright, I love Multiversal Stories, so naturally I love the concept of "Councils". We already have the Council of Reeds and Parliament of Doom, so I figured it'd be a nice game if we were to:

a) Come up with a new Reed.
b) Come up with a new Doom.
c) Come up with a new Council.
d) Come up with a new member of the previous Council.

I'll start:

>Sorcerer Reed
In this AU, Reed was the first man to link science and sorcery. With this new knowledge, he created a whole new branch of science, and called it "SciSorcery". He never became a member of the F4 since his work took him other places,but he now operates as a Seeker, travelling to far-off planets and looking for both alien science, and magic.

>Nazi Doom
In this world, Victor was born to Latverian Werner and a local German woman, Cynthia. With both of his parents dying during the 1st WW,Victor learned to fend off for himself,so when the Nazi Party began amassing power, he was drawn to their ideology. He rose through the ranks, and Doom being Doom,eventually did away with both Hitler and the Red Skull, becoming the new Fuhrer, of a now Global Nazi Empire.

>New Council
The Council of Sorcerers Supreme. Their job is kinda like Low-Scale Watchers.

>Elektra, Sorcerer Supreme
In this Universe, Elektra never became a ninja or a Hand slave. Instead, she studiedthe Mystic Arts,and eventually became the Sorcerer Supreme of her Earth.

Batman, you know what you must do

Council of reeds is gone as well as doom.

Multiversal Joker Raping...So does that mean Thomas is gonna rape Martha?!

Eh, it doesn't matter. Just go with the flow and play the game user.

Not really relevant, is it m8?

OK council of gentry's coming to get yu.

Multiversal councils are stupid. Rick had the right idea

pls don't do this, user

>Sdrahcir Deer
Reed Richards from a universe in which time runs backwards.

>Victor Vontrap Doom
A Doom descended from the Vontrap family of Sound of Music fame. This Doom uses a type of magic that revolves around singing pitch perfect. Growing up close to the Soviet Union, Doom uses his talents to liberate the countries behind the Iron Curtain and becomes the benevolent ruler of Eastern Europe, winning public favour through charmed song.

>Council of Doop
A council consisting of alternate versions of Doop from X-Factor. They gather once a year to repeat their name over and over in a pocket dimension for one hour. No one knows why they do this.

>Pood
The disgraced member of the council of Doop, hailing form the same backward universe as Sdrahcir Deer. He ruined meetings by saying Pood instead of Doop.

X-Statix, wtf am I saying.

>>Nazi Doom
>He rose through the ranks, and Doom being Doom,eventually did away with both Hitler and the Red Skull, becoming the new Fuhrer, of a now Global Nazi Empire.

I think that something similar happened in MC2, MC2 Avengers encountered an Earth where the Nazis won because the Red Skull killed Hitler, and then adopted Victor Von Doom (who in turned killed Skull and took control of the Nazis)

Yeah,but that Doom was still a gypsy that the Red Skull for some reason took under his wing.This Doom is a Native German and Nazi, not a convert who eventually created his own regime.

>Fantastic Four backwards

>Superhero Reed Richards leads his family on an exploratory space mission which depowers all of them, returning to earth, he loses contact with them all and regresses into the theoretical research that so consumed 616 Reed as a boy.

>the Council of Stranges
Dr. Strange calls this "Tuesday". They do lunch sometimes.

>Council of Starks
Largely spends its time comparing armor and facial hair designs.

>Council of Hulks
Some Banners, some Smart Hulks, and some dumb Hulks whom nobody's really sure how they got there. A third is a continual seminar on how to cure the condition, another third is a tavern of sorts for varying degrees of Smart Hulks to hang out, and a third is just a large space where an eternal Hulkfight is going down. Also a few trashed rooms that were meant to be calming spaces.

>Spider-Man backwards

>Spider-powered Peter Parker, a revered New York super hero, falls on hard times after his uncle is brought back to life. He goes from super hero to pro wrestler only to later have have his powers stolen by a spider brought back to life by radiation. Parker ends up a bullied high schooler, a shadow of his former self

StarkCon has a rocky history over the debate regarding installing a bar or not. It's been an on again off again thing, with each installment resulting in a bunch of relapsing Starks every time until everyone eventually agreed on a BYOB policy.

>Punisher backwards
>Frank Castle spends half a lifetime sucking bullets out of criminals until his family is miraculously unshot during a pleasant picnic. He then unhas the family and goes to Nam.

>Council of Chavez
Lesbian orgy across the mutliverse every Wednesday. Is it incest? Is it self-fellatio? These are questions they don't bother to answer. Because I'm literally intrigued and in awe of all of them. If this is what it's like to date other women, then I applaud all the women dating women right now because this is incredible.

>Council of Danvers
It's a fight club.

A fight club where there is a constant droning "YAAAAS QUEEEN SLAAAAY" emanating all around.

Did the quality of her book drop or something? This is the self-hating alcoholic I'm talking about.

I dropped it about halfway through Civil War II.

The first and best multi-dimensional council coming through.

First, okay, but best?

Bump