Deadpool kills marvel again chapter out

Deadpool kills marvel again chapter out.
Ultronpool feels like a really weird mix.

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Deadpool-Kills-the-Marvel-Universe-Again
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Dull surprise!

Why did they make Rocket's death 100x more brutal than the other guardians? Like Quill is just sitting there and you don't even see Gamora's body, but Rocket's skinned corpse is in plain view.

how is the story so far?

Storytime?

Ooga Chaka this.

It's not bad.

This issue revealed it's actually an Old Man Logan prequel. Not joking.

Terrible

Wait, really?

I kind of lost interest when they had all the deaths be off panel.

What the shit am I looking at? Is it another alternative universe thing?

When Deadpool attacks the X-mansion, he kills the time lost O5, but finds the rest of the X-men already dead, killed by Logan, who Deadpool speculates is also being controlled. Focus on Jubilee.

Did Deadpool kill any of the new kids besides Miles?
Does Bunn have the balls to slaughter all current major players, including the Champions or Iron Heart?

He killed Whor back in issue one and from the solicits it says Gwenpool, Moongirl, and Ms.Marvel are going to get killed.

damn, really?

Gwenpool might not be dead. Ms Marvel and Moon Girl weren't in this or mentioned at all.

Huh. I just read is as another delusion that he was blaming Logan instead of himself. Your idea makes much more sense.

>Gwenpool might not be dead. Ms Marvel and Moon Girl weren't in this or mentioned at all.
That's Bendis' Iron Man level false advertising:
>Gwenpool! Moon Knight! Ms. Marvel! The Guardians! Moon Girl & Devil Dinosaur! Bad news, buddy – they're all gonna die in here!

Have any of the other OML events happened yet?

Didn't Loki fuck up Giant-Man, meaning this couldn't happen?

It might be like the Power Pack where they're too innocent to graphically immolate on screen.

>Moon Girl
I hope he gets Riri next.

Miles' death was pretty graphic.

You Bunn does.

the bad guys are specifically mentioning it's red skulls plan

also jane and cho hulk werent things in oml's timeline

>what are spoilers?

This is true but in Lemire's Old Man Logan, Falcon (in his Cap suit), Miles, and Kamala were shown among the dead. It was weird considering Falcon's old costume was among the trophies in Millar's Old Man Logan.

Yes
Because he's a Raccoon you see.
So he had to turn him into a coonskin cap.

Storytime it then, maybe?

Did they seriously remember trying to make Hippolady a hero after ressurecting her?

No, this is the main universe and the next Guardians movie will be an adaptation of it.

Fucking retard.

Why wouldn't he just close his eyes?

It's kind of lacking. I don't know why I get this from a bunch of stuff Bunn writes. Like there are some good ideas in here but it starts feeling dragged out for some reason.

Didn't Peter have a grandkid in OML? How does that work if he's dead

I don't think we know what katanas Deadpool has in this universe/timeline, but some variation can probably cut through gods. Just closing their eyes might just be a slightly different death sentence.

There´s not only one OML universe, check latest Edge of Venomverse.
This will most likely develop into one of them.

he already knocked up a black chick

i think i'll skip it. i already got pretty long list of stuff i'm following and i want to keep it to the bear essentials stuff i like.

IIRC we don't see Peter's personal life in this, so we don't know if he has a kid already.

Honestly the only really interesting thing about this series is the idea of it being a prequel to Old Man Logan. But I think it's probably gonna contradict stuff in Millar's and Lemire's OML.

This

Bunn was the one who remember her and used her as Warrior Woman in Fearless Defenders and he's writing this, of course he's going to write his favourites' cameos

>Gwenpool dies like a chump
I mean I know most writers don't give a sit about new characters and most likely see her as idiot millennial but still this was pants on the head retarded (unless she was aware this was an what-if comic and she just wanted to commit assisted suicide by being semi important in some else world event story so the original Gwenpool gets some popularity points from this).

Does Moon Girl die?
Because I would love to see that bitch die.

The first one was okay, but this NOTsequelrebootbugaloo kind of sucks.

At least he's not just blowing everyone up like in the first one, I guess.

If that's how they do it, she's alive since they don't show the body, or remains.

So what caused him to kill this time?

Brainwashing.

No one's going to story time the whole thing so far?

Again?

Well this is a comic that's likely done just because the first miniseries is a consistent seller for Marvel. I think everyone involved knows it's just going back to the same well.

From the time that this thread was posted, I re-read the first part and read up to where it is now for this one. Stop waiting on people and look it up, nigga.

I can give you the link to readcomicsonline, but now. No storytiming so far.

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Deadpool-Kills-the-Marvel-Universe-Again

It is the ultimate joke. Humans make comedy, humans build robot, robot ends all life on earth, robot feels awkward. EXTERMINATE!

>Doom is no LACKEY to be COMMANDED.
At least Doom is his usual self, which is better than certain others in that group. Looking at you, Mags.

Magneto has consistent characterization?
Is it the 80's again?

Well, if this was meant to tie into a version of Old Man Logan, it's already diverging since Emma Frost is killed along with the rest of the X-Men.

If I remember right the Marvel Zombies comics couldn't even keep track of who was alive, dead or wounded in the same story, because the artists just kept drawing in random heroes in the background. So that's just really par for the course with these shitty What If stories.

they probably didn't realize about it, they might have forgot that she shouldn't be killed

Yeah, it's diverging a bit:

-X-Men killed use modern customes, Jubilee is older
-The coordinated assault by the villains seems to happen after Deadpool weeds them down and Wolverine takes care of the X-Men, but it's implied it was happening around the same time
-Ironman appears to attack Ultron/Deadpool, but it's mentioned he was attached and taken out early on when the attack by the villains started.

Oh, forgot these two but Thor is killed with her hammer, but it's suppose to end up near Las Vegas or something (unless regular Thor shows up with one), The Thing is killed during the attack, and Loki dies fighting for the villains (he's a giant skeleton in the middle of the desert)

>Ironman
Iron Man is Tony?

It could be the AI, but I'm not sure if this was written with that in mind. Riri goes by Iron Heart, and Doom's just Doom in this story.

This is great

>and most likely see her as idiot millennial
Because she is.

Despite that, she got the closest to the main cabal of super villains, and they didn't show a body.

Hasn't shown up, yet.

The fire is Groot and Drax is fucking beheaded on a log, user.

You'd think Gwenpool would be savvy enough to avoid an X kills the Marvel universe story.

could be worse. could be punisher kills marvel were everybody dies way to easily.

Obviously I see them, user. Just saying being skinned, hung from a branch, and having your pelt be used as a display of bm is way more fucked up.
Also, no way Groot is dead from just that.

>that panel were Doom gets hammered to death
It made me REE a lot.

You're not wrong, I guess.

>arrow in the corner of the eye

>armor can take direct hits from thanos himself and one shots the hulk

>gets hit with normal grenades and hammer and dies

at least in he first deadpool kills marvel some of the deaths are bit more creative.

I always gave that a pass because it was back when most characters weren't as OP as they are today and because the versions in that universe obviously weren't as good, what with letting Frank's family get in the crosshairs and all. I liked that he got rid of a lot of dangerous ones with trickery and a nuke instead of beheading them in a straight-up fight.

Hey wait up when was iron man mentioned to be taken out in OML? Or was that lemires OML?

Yea but that still doesn't answer the question, spider-bitch exist as long as old logan goes on that journey

Is this by that Hack Cullen Bunn?
Never reading any of his shit again after Back in Black

This looks like an edgy awful mess.

Didn't they describe how his armour was taken out with an EMP or some shit and then he starved to death stuck inside of it? I might be remembering that from some other kill-all-the-heroes story.

>Magneto working with Red Skull
No.

>I might be remembering that from some other kill-all-the-heroes story
Was it that Punisher/zombies thing where Iron Man sealed his suit but it got fucked to prevent getting infected and screamed inside it for days?

They mention when the attacks start, they picked off the major players in their homes, like Captain America and Iron Man.

That being said, the major one so far is Thor, but the original hasn't shown up so we have no idea if he has a hammer, and can die the same way.

It actually could be. Man those stories sucked, without any rules as to who turned cannibal and who didn't.

why does deadpool wanna kill everybody tho

Yeah, it was terrible since the rules for turning didn't make any sense, some people turned and others didn't. Oh, and Taskmasters got killed by a random asshole with an axe.

Yea it was the zombie one. It had two nice prequels regarding Hawkeye and wolverine as well.

Iron man created his most powerful suit and yea it prevented infection. He was able to kill the infected avengers academy kids and shoot red hulk into the Hudson River before the suit shutdown.

We later find out an infected kingpin hacked the suit to take him out of the board. And worse of all Tony was in constant pain for days, he didn't just starve to death he died screaming.

>Avert you eyes
Why didn't you close your then?
Also why did he leave the head, he could use it too kill all of the heroes painlessly

I liked it. We find out punisher isn't the only one alive. Wolverine, Reed Richards and Black Panther were hanging out in the north pole to work out on a cure.

She managed to weaponize plot armour within minutes of arrival. She's not completely dumb when it comes to anything to do with surviving in Marvel.

Honestly even the old Deadpool one is shit. Half the heroes die off screen. Its never revealed how Reed or thing died. When she blew up his headgear shouldnt have been able to grow a new one.

Hell what's worse is spidey takes a shotgun to his face. Like why other with Spiderman. At least this mini showed him use the goblin nerve gas on miles to dull his senses.

That was a classic silverage Green goblin trick.

Why bother with spider sense* I fucking hate my new phone

honestly i thought deadpool kills deadpool was better anyway.

you it just hit me that moonknight and deadpool would make an for an interesting team-up story.

I think that happened in Vengeance of Moon Knight or something.

>Dp killed domino

I find it hard to believe honestly. Even with brainwashing, but I suppose you need a big reason for cable/dp to fight it out.