ITT: Post scenes you felt emotional when watching, and let other anons tell you how much of a pussy you are

ITT: Post scenes you felt emotional when watching, and let other anons tell you how much of a pussy you are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vMvGUCTpCIY
youtube.com/watch?v=u7tXpBrpecA
youtu.be/X_uqV2Ltb30
youtube.com/watch?v=-3sJVm6KHhM
youtube.com/watch?v=ieRMBh14Ga0
youtu.be/X_uqV2Ltb30
youtube.com/watch?v=tqlaPttudUc
youtu.be/1IeASjS1Hxc
youtube.com/watch?v=4S40urWbruo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KVaXGLbi2t8
youtube.com/watch?v=vrmFA5aHg7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=C8cURkwIqLs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Source?

It's such a beautiful day

>almost any scene where a character is sacrificing himself in front of his/her friends

but mainly the part where joseph joestar dies

everything from the final third of its such a beautiful day actually. i sobbed like a bitch all three times i watched it.

youtube.com/watch?v=vMvGUCTpCIY
Every Time

youtube.com/watch?v=u7tXpBrpecA
Cried like a bitch

that whole movie makes me feel emotional

I'm bad, what movie is this?

My man, this whole movie fucked me hard in the ass.
As a long time sufferer of mental diseases it hit way too close to home.
My eyes watered like a lil' bitch.

This and the end scene where Ramses is alone on a rock

This show is so good

I was going to post that but went for Planetarium instead.

I still really need to find a clean rip of the somber piano music

What are some examples?

>su

>per

>man

I-I swear I didn't cry.
read the filename

Every time

For Sup Forums I only have one honest answer.
It fucking kills me.
youtu.be/X_uqV2Ltb30
>the fucking breaks in his voice
>the shift from just wanting to know what happened to finally breaking down
>the way everyone else is silent in the tent except for him and the guy explaining what happened
>even the dickish comic relief pats his knee to try and be there for him
God I know the fucking feeling of losing a parent, too. They hit the portrayal perfectly, props to them.
Jonathan's, Caesar's, and Wammu's last moments always get me. Polnareff seeing avdol and iggy's ghosts, and Josuke when his grandpa gets killed hit me really hard.

These two right after each other was depressing af.

youtube.com/watch?v=-3sJVm6KHhM
youtube.com/watch?v=ieRMBh14Ga0

My grandpa used to record bits and pieces of Space Ghost Coast to Coast for me when I was very young and show them to me.
Interspersed were Simpsons couch gags, clips from Godzilla films, Nova documentaries, and random little bits of TV he wanted to share with me. I used to call these Grandpa Tapes, and he started naming his tapes this title on the labels for me.
He died very recently.
I watched an episode or Space Ghost the other day and I couldn't stop crying.
So theres that.

You got those tapes?

>HI, Mommy. Hey Marco. I'm... I'm sorry, you guys.

jesus that hit me right in the feels, i'm sorry user

Stoic's funeral from HTTYD2 just hits me in the heart every time.

Only the edgiest of edgelords would call you a pussy for this

It's okay user. You were right to.

I'm such a pussy this got me, even though he never actually stays dead.

ah fuck, their blissful ignorance even at the end of it all really got to me.

did it better than anomalisa

My grandma used to record nickelodeon for me, mostly Rugrats, and interspersed were bits of commercials from other channels because she would keep forgetting she was recording and accidentally change it. I never had cable as a kid, so I'd love when we would go visit her and she'd give us a new tape. She's been gone now for quite a while, but I still tear up when I see Rugrats. I know that feel, user.

what was the video? it no longer exists

I'll try the link again, it's working fine for me, though.
youtu.be/X_uqV2Ltb30
Its the teen kid from Star Wars Rebels finding out his parents died trying to lead a semi-successful escape from an Imperial prison. It's very well done.

Skip to about 90 seconds in, that's when the scene properly starts.

youtube.com/watch?v=tqlaPttudUc

Everytime ;_;

Fuck man, all of this shows villains are so sad. I hope the s3 villain gets a heartwrenching ending too.

It kills me that I cant watch this movie because it makes me nauseous

>Robot

youtu.be/1IeASjS1Hxc

Reminds me of when my dad got out of prison and wanted to be a part of my life. My mom was adamant about not letting him be in contact with me.
He ended up working 80+ hours a week as a truck driver. He saved up money so that I could move out of the shitty neighborhood I lived in after high school and get away from my toxic mom. He passed away after a semester in university but I learned more from him in 6 months then I did from anyone else.

>You know they used to say it all the time when I was little "If we don't stand up, who will?"
;_;

Fuck you it had its moments in the final seasons

This scene messed me up pretty good.
I probably should have been a little older when I saw it.

youtube.com/watch?v=4S40urWbruo

Just wait till part 7, my friend.

>Character heroically sacrifices his life for his friends
>LOL NOPE HE WAS SAVED OFF-SCREEN
FUCK YOUUUU

I loved that part. Star didn't know shit about her wand, or what would happen; she was just willing to kill herself and Ludo because she thought it would stop Toffee.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KVaXGLbi2t8

Found myself crying one monday morning, tucked in my bed while watching it.

I can't stand any scene where a parental figure dies in front of their child. I love my parents too much.
When it became clear that pic related, I broke down in tears in the theater. The music didn't help any.
I was gonna post the death of Littlefoot's mother but it's been done to death.

I don't get why people always bring up Jurassic Bark when talking about sad Futurama moments, when the stuff with Fry's actual family was a billion times more depressing.

The OG depressing Futurama episode is the best one.
youtube.com/watch?v=vrmFA5aHg7Y

That's probably the hardest-hitting scene in the entire MCU at this point, with his funeral directly behind it.

Fair enough. I think the one I picked just hit closer to home cause I never had a brother. Both are depressing as fuck though.

On the opposite side of the emotional scale, I always tear up a little at Fry's "Want to go 'round again?" and Leela's "I do" at the end of the last episode.

That scene with the professor is mostly just funny up until those lines, and all the sudden my vision goes blurry.

This movie fucked me up

>poorfag beta orbiting a girl
>is shocked when she gets a boyfriend
It really tells you what kind of person people who are affected by this movie are.

My niggas. This movie is actually the closest film to perfect I've seen in a very long while.

Never liked it. Always hated movies that hid behind abstraction, tell me what is going on and I willbdwrive meaning from it, trying to force me into a certain mental state through unclear storytelling and presentation is cheap.

It's the mental deterioration of someone with a fatal brain disorder, told in the first person. It's not abstract, you're just deteriorating with them.

>non-restricting story somehow more forceful than a restricting one
each to their own, i guess

>this is a cup
Okay
>this isn't actually a cup but a representation of the character's inability to outwardly express himself despite being full of possibilites and also it is a hat
>or is it?
Yeah, fuck off with that, restriction in terms of story telling are necessary. It would just be jumbled garbage otherwise

Or when a child has to let go a parental figure and accept he would never be there anymore.
The music never help.

>not wanting to compose your own definition of a cup using clues given by the the narrative, eventually reaching a personal conclusion
each to their own, i guess

The real last episode is the devil hands one for me. Good all the way through, perfectly sweet and hopeful ending.

>James Gunn and Michael Rooker of all people created the most emotional scene in the entire MCU
Truly amazing

Its probably something made for those faggots that read books all the time and have good brains. I don't get it either user. Though I never saw its such a beautiful day, and I loved world of tomorrow by him. Hilarious and disturbing in good doses.

If you willingly subject your 'good' brain to nonsense books of word salad I suppose it would carry on to your animation preferences.

what about the finale?

Me agree with you. Big words not mean big smarts.

Probably the worst thing postmodernism did is create people like you, who think a joke or retort is somehow an argument. Everything can mean anything so for even works of art that supposedly moved you the only defense is baby talk, because you are doing nothing but defending baby talk.

>this is a person that exists in 2017

I never said I had a good brain doc
What makes you think you deserve to be validated with an argument user? Maybe you're just getting what you're putting in

> People talk shit on the internet
> CURSE YOU POSTMODERNISM!

I agree with you that over reliance on abstractions and symbolisms can be a cheap trick, but now you lost me.

Was not expecting this movie to be as good as it was. Really moving stuff.

Obviously you find my point poignant enough to give me validation by devolving into what I hope is a character of a drooling idiot.
I was more critizing his inability to defend why he thinks the movie was good.

youtube.com/watch?v=C8cURkwIqLs
"Until we find your Rick."
"I f-found mine."

Oh no. It's raining.

I'm just helping a troubled little autist on his way to happiness. Unless you think I'd actually engage you with my true unbridled wit and intellect without you even demonstrating you would survive such an assault

I didn't cry but TELL ME YOU'RE PROUD OF ME made a funny scene suddenly hurt and I half think Tudyk improvised it on the spot.

>of all people
it's unwise to underestimate either

That was fucking retarded. People watch this? Like, adults?

Yea but that's obligatory and commonly said. Everyone says it if they seen in it, but a lot on Sup Forums that say it never watched in between the seasons.

I still wish that ending montage was drawn better in the last half.

Emotionally stunted women

This one was a full on "oh, I know that feeling, I know it very well"

>a full on "oh, I know that feeling, I know it very well"
quit saying shit this way

Or fucking what?

The board will continue to deteriorate at a very fast pace.

I don't support people with your opinions